Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari (36305 Views)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / ‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Popeonpoint: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
The welfare of the citizens is what the president swore to ensure. Sincerely, they are numerous, however, my greatest concern is that the president has failed in his area of strength as a retired army General. This is a clear case, when the government best is not good enough to secure people lives and properties. The nation will progress when we are realistic.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by babapressy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Really
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by bergs2: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Tribalism and religious differences makes all you wrote up there impossible.
True federalism or confederation is the solution
Hahahaha! U funny mate!
U also talk as if true federalism is impeccable in its sense. And again, do u think anybody is gonna serve you goodies?
No, you go for it; u demand it. And the process of demanding that are all I highlighted before.
I understand, but till then, are we gonna all sit here till we die?
We can't. We must hold our destinies inside our hands or we keep dreaming and waiting for true federalism.
When the affordable becomes immaterial, the material becomes affordable
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by 9ty4our: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Yes, most especially those who voted you into power and have lost their love ones due to insurgency.. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by bukiboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Supan:
Pls Sir, humbly resign if you have exhausted every option in your head. Let someone else try.

Just imagine the president of 200 million people.

Does he really have anything in his head? PDP must come and learn how to loot Nigeria from Buhari (Mr. Integrity) and his friends.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Randy36912(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Na your father and mother try their best
Idiot jihadist as president
You are busy doing religious and ethnic cleansing in disguise and busy deceiving the gullible masses
Dead corpse walking
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Germi9: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
buhari has shocked us
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by tsspsolutions: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
FrLukas:

Only incompetent warlords fire their weapons to win a war.

The best generals win the war even before the war happens.

I'm paraphrasing Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

There are a thousand ways to make your adversary bend joyfully to your request without you firing a single bullet.

Everything isn't by gragra.

You talking of over 3,000 years ago and comparing to now.

How many of your own family members are you prepared to lose to bring this objective about, especially if there are other ways that aren't violent?

The sons and daughters that will go to war on the orders of their political leaders are people's children, siblings, parents, spouses.

War is needless.

We are intelligent and we will use that intelligence to birth our new country. The foundation of our country will be built on Omoluabi and a pride of place for the intellect.

Not violence and blood.

We are not Fulanis, neither are we Igbos. We are Yorubas, children of the great King Oduduwa.

I'm so sorry sir. Never knew I've been discussing with an idealist.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
tsspsolutions:

I'm so sorry sir. Never knew I've been discussing with an idealist.

As a matter of fact, my position shows more realism than your own position.

Do you think the UN or the US will watch while a human crisis in West Africa snowballs into genocide and the ripple effect on immigration?

I realize that those who chant war songs are always the least prepared. Ask the Biafrans. They will tell you more.

Our brothers and sisters in Kogi, Edo, Delta and Kwara states will pass through a referendum to tell the world that they are going with the Yorubas.

That shouldn't be anything difficult.

You start a war, do you know when it will end?

If you and I are ready to sacrifice our lives for the actualization of a Yoruba Republic, are we willing to sacrifice the lives of our children too?

Think about that for a moment and let it sink deep.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by ukpahu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
your fader tunder fire u
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by opribo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
This enough grounds for impeachment. I mean for a president to come out and admit incompetence.

How can this be your best sir?By saying this is your best, which is abysmally poor is to say the least an admission of failure. That all along you have been doing nothing, because the situation is worsening everyday. Bubu would do himself a world of good to just respect his old sick self and quietly apologise to Nigerians and resign and go home to his great grand children in Daura before Nigerians help him do so.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by IB444: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Not just 21 century leadership. Romulus even did better when roman empire fell
Macphenson:
I rememner prior to 2015 elections, Buhari and APC were making noise of how they will stop Boko Haram, how he will lead from the front as a retired general , today the story has changed to Nigerians knows we have done our best.

It simple. You can't give what you don't have. Buhari is a failure all round.

Yes Nigerians have seen your best of:

1. First making a statement that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

2. Poorly equipping our gallant soldiers to fight Boko Haram, and most times, some of their allowances and salaries are withheld by their superior officers.

3. Collecting billions for security vote yet the security of the nation keep detororiating.

4. Retaining the incompetent service chiefs, instead of allowing new people to come on board, you retained the set of failures till date.

5. Treating captured terrorists to a buffet and releasing them back to the society all in the name of " Repentant Boko Haram.

Buhari you are simply a disaster as long as leadership in the 21st century is concerned.

CC

HELINUS
OMENKA
NGENEUKWUENU
AFAMED
ARREWA
SIMPLYLEO

and all other resident zombies

The monster the north created to grab power has now become a National problem.

Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Can you all see your president?
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by gahyip(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
OK ooo thank God for your betest
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by EagleNest(m): 4:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Your best is not good enough. And if you think you cannot find any further solution then resign for someone else to get it done.
Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by Houstency(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.