Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. (84588 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Caprison(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Princess....?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by donMIG(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:
If you are a Guy reading this, please pay attention.

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

The earlier you understand this the better for you. Thanks!!

Coming from a female
That brings much joy to my burdened heart!
I swear u burst my head!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Hebunoluwa: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

The Devil you know today is better than the Angel you have not meet...From everything you have said mark my words your relationship with this second guy will be worthless the moment he sleeps with and then you will now understand the value of who you are living for who you don't know but you think you do, if he is a good guy ask yourself this question
Why is he single?
Please don't let your selfishness take away your joy, u never added the guy is "handsome and rich"
But they are the key factors driving you to the second guy
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
linked:
Don't be a door without a lock. It is clear that you are not committed to your present relationship. Now that's a big problem. It speaks more to your character than anything else. The problem is not whether you like the new guy more than your guy, but that you don't understand that commitment is essential for a healthy relationship.

Maybe you are not matured enough to know that in life you will always meet someone more interesting, more handsome, more wealthy, more nice than whoever you chose to date or marry. Las las I suspect you will end up a wretch if you do not discipline yourself with self control.

You should date or marry a person not because you have not found someone better than them. Rather it should be because you CHOSE to be with them. Even when you find someone better (which will definitely happen), it wouldn't matter to you.
I will frame this. The most make sense post I have seen this week.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Decryptor(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
The OP represents almost 90% of Nigerian girlfriends and fiancees and even many wives are today.

That is why i have sworn never to have a girlfriend!

I don't keep relationships. I only do "Pay-As-You-Go"... You come, we discuss price, you open leg, i release, i pay you, you go home or to any rock you crawled out from....Life goes on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by ayesco202(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
This story is similar to what I did to someone few weeks ago. I hope it's not what I'm thinking..
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by AreaFada2: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Well, well, well.

It's decamping season. No biggie.

But quickly set your regular guy free. It'll hurt but he will get over it. Better him.

Do not keep him as back up as you try out the bird in bush.

Good luck.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by duality(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

I didn't bother to read to the end of page 1 because some of what I read don't make sense.

Until a man pay the bride price, he doesn't own you.

We all have what we like if you find it go for it.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Rilwayne001: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
I dey always gbadun this kind tory. grin grin grin

The first guy is obviously too nice for you to handle. The new guy knows how to hold conversation very well (bad boy trait). For this society ehn, Nice boys (betas) have a long way to go. Nature will always make the female pick the strongest ahead the weak. And so shall it ever be

You can't afford to be too nice to these creatures. LOL. They term you too nice and thereby very boring for them. Until you're unapologetically ruthless to them, they'll never see your sperm as worthy enough to penetrate their eggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by knowhowk: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
And when you another guy much better you will leave again abi...Continue ....
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Mindgame404(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
my dear as a lady I will advice u to sit down and have a honest conversation with yourself
and if you still feel the need to leave please do..... because at the end of the day you responsible for your action and inaction...no hard feelings most guys blabbing about commitment don't even know the meaning....we live life once... only u can decide and be ready to take the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by TimeTraveler369: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
OnyesomJ:
make we leave am for another day grin

Na so my brother, make we keep that mind control trock to ourselves abeg.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Fragility6: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
gaius01:
A very funny massive, aunty if the guy that's excetly what I will do. if you truly love him more than your boyfriend break up. if am dating you it's not a favour it's our will to stay together. I don't know why must Nigerians girls in molested relationship do stay because of a favour the guy has done. don't qoute me and not referring to you. mine was a game we are too play immediately I asked her about her relationship status, ,she's dating I lose interest cut any form of Chat with her I don't like sharing a person. if she truly love me then she can trade her relationship for me if not I won't talk to her, higest once in a while reason because my first intention was to date her and she's dating, well bye bye. unless I start a talk with her for friendship purpose.
if your english hard to understand like diz if dem translate to arab nai b say na die o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by frijos(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dearie, the new guy is simply a player. You will definitely regret it. I can feel it. My advice is mould your man to your taste. Thank me later! Hehehe
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by ekeson45(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Confusion everywhere,
This country self; many people don’t know what they want until they lose what they need.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Excuses: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

She's just a fucking bitch that can still Bleep another nicer Niggro perhaps with the superior qualities she's mentioning, nothing new..very confused girl..keep fvcking carelessly pretending to be something your not..
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Reex12(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
HOE ... A large
percentage of Hoes are and can never be
truly loyal,I've said it severally Just swim
your swim and go your way na the girl toto
go suffer till clocks 35 then she go wise up
and end up clinging on to a simp for
marriage , I just wish ur bf takes the redpill

1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by lastchild: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Many guys are just childish in this nairaland, maybe they are still children, someone brought up an issue that needs an advice, all some of you could offer was insults, maybe you already felt you are the first guy she's about to dump or maybe someone once dumped you that way

@op
The truth is this, based on my own experience in life, don't ever pity anyone you are not indebted to when it comes to relationship, I do advice people to an extend I advice them to leave a marriage once they have tried to keep the love going but failed

Make sure the person you are dating or marrying is a second to none, make sure he's number 1, never had someone somewhere you are wishing you are together with especially when the person is feeling the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by SoliBayNG: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

What consequences??! Are they bethroted or married?!... Even engagements not working out can and should be broken, how much more a relationship.

Find out the meaning of consequences before mentioning me. Every action humans take have consequences. Even basic things as eating or not eating healthy foods

Namaste.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Trimque2k1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You just nailed it...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Mindgame404(f): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Ladies are their own problem.

relationship is not marriage. Until a guy pays your full dowry, you don't owe him any explanation to walk away or fvck another sweeter dick.

Why must u seek for permission from others to date a guy u find attractive for your taste.

We guys are hypocrites, we make too much noise, we want ladies to be what we can never be.

Can that your boyfriend swear that he hasn't fvcked other chicks since u guys started dating And if he says yes he has not, then he is broke, ugly, not classy undecided

You better your eyes and explore, guys do same. Don't listen to guys opinion on this cos we are hypocrites, we want ladies not to double date while dating us but we fourtiple abi fiftiple date and heavens haven't fell.

Don't break up with your boyfriend, just flow along with both of them and stop brandishing one yeye boy that have not paid your bride price in the name of girlfriend boyfriend that most times don't lead to anywhere good at the end!!

You mustn't tell every guy you meet that you have a boyfriend, you ladies are demarketing yourselves by doing that. You are single until you are legally married!!!

This happens to be the most sincere unbias advice... please guys stop the hypocrisy nothing like loyalty and commitment until you put a ring on it. Please get the best package while you can gal
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by onome2013: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
My dear, that same spirit will move you from your husband's house in future ,to somebody else you will meet in the shopping mall or working place. I cast and I bind that spirit from you, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Hold to your boyfriend, that new guy maybe pretending in other to have a fling of you.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Angrymode: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
OP sorry but is like u get Ashi spirit.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by LaExpert: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Favour2323:

Na them way! This new guy, that new guy! Accept Jesus Christ and try and settle.. Stop jumping from one fence to another, to avoid CURSE!
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by miclef86(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
linked:
Don't be a door without a lock. It is clear that you are not committed to your present relationship. Now that's a big problem. It speaks more to your character than anything else. The problem is not whether you like the new guy more than your guy, but that you don't understand that commitment is essential for a healthy relationship.

Maybe you are not matured enough to know that in life you will always meet someone more interesting, more handsome, more wealthy, more nice than whoever you chose to date or marry. Las las I suspect you will end up a wretch if you do not discipline yourself with self control.

You should date or marry a person not because you have not found someone better than them. Rather it should be because you CHOSE to be with them. Even when you find someone better (which will definitely happen), it wouldn't matter to you.

Gbam!!!
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by enioluwa2010(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
The lady is not faithful and if she get married ... she'll cheat on her husband...
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Xinox: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

l love this babe hahaha
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by miclef86(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Favour2323:

To be honest, the guy doesn't really like you much as you think. He wouldn't have stopped communicating with you when you told him you have a boyfriend.

In another development, 3 months is not enough for a guy to profess his love for you and you did the same.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by FluxEmpire(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2020
richnsexy25:
The matter tire me...if this story na true then she really a sorry being...she doesn't know what awaits her in the other guy...guy wey sabi say u dey leave ur boyfriend cos of am?...she even say she cant help not talking to him forever(imagine nonsense talk)...so confused women like this still dey?...
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Guyman ran away as fast as he could before he would be friendzoned and turned into a 'mumu man wey dey follow another man's wife up and down , wey no get sense '.

He made the best decision. he's intelligent indeed, just as you said. that's what we called a 'real man '.nowadays, you see a lot ofguys being so close to a lady they are not in relationship with, all in the name of being nice and good her. op, your boyfriend should be your best friend, not the other way around.

So, you have to choose between the two of them as your boyfriend.but from your write-up, it shows that you really love everything about this your so called friend, and I think at the moment, that's where your heart belongs. but what did I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Tonitoniton(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2020
that is the problem with these ladies,
1 they dont know what they want
2 they like starting what they may not finish
3 they are very sick
4 chasing what is not chasing them
5 believe in fake life
6 they like digging their own grave
7 Starr up trouble where there should be peace
8 they use their own hand to destroy what they have pain stakingly built over time
9 do what they will not like others to do to them.
10 live in an abstract world, where they are jury and juror.

all these are signs of foundational problem u the mode has.
u better go for deliverance .

And more so, pls, save that brother future pain now than later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.