Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. (84563 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by FluxEmpire(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2020
odogwu9:

She doesn't know what she wants at all..she is a sucker for love.
she didn't for once put herself in her first boyfriend's shoes... Why all the stress in dating him in the first place? Now, she wants to change boyfriend like pant and bra...
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Marketwindow: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by mbaananwawo: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Madam.....you are already dating your new guy.......just free the one you call your boyfriend so he can reset his life.....
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Angrymode: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Reading through the comments, Op I can see that some persons are even advising u to sleep with whoever u want. Well, continue to do whatever u like!!!

I'm waiting for your next thread if u won't be too ashamed to use same moniker

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by manu1: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Off the mic please
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2020
And that is how you'll keep meeting better men than your present boyfriend or husband, you're not emotionally stable.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by bezimo(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:
If you are a Guy reading this, please pay attention.

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

The earlier you understand this the better for you. Thanks!!

Well said..not surprised.. 9ja girls..i out at any guy that take them serious
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2020
donMIG:

Coming from a female
That brings much joy to my burdened heart!
I swear u burst my head!

Are you new on this forum?

He's a guy. Everyone knows that. Don't let the pink "f" confuse you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Inteltower: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2020
my dear I won't cast a stone at you
we guys find ourselves in that position frequently than the ladies. sugarcoating it in the form of Baby mamas

I will only ask you to consider this am about to say and reply to yourself the answer

since you can't afford to lose the new guy

can you afford to lose the old guy ?

if you can then you never loved him at the first place, but if you can't then stick with him

there are chances that you will still meet 10 other guys just like that new guy overtime

its left for you to discipline yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by temmietrizzie(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Should we tell her? grin

Tell her hoeeee
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Miner13: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2020
merieam16:
Fake story. i kno is a guy under dat moniker
because it reveal the real you?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Atewomeje(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Please give her Atewomeje

6months guy for a 1month guy

You are capable of reading guys before a real deal

How on earth are you able to read a 1month guy so quickly? Do u want HONEST ANSA?

And it took you months to read ur 1st boyfriend?

See calling you names will not help this mata.....

Think deeply...........
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Now I understand why ladies on this forum avoid presenting themselves, replying female-intended threads and posting about their relationship problems. The amount of insults alone on this thread is way more than the advise.

I have decided: If I have any relationship problem, I know not to spill a drop on this place.

Nairaland guys, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Talkingoil(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

Seconded
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Mcslize: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2020
lastchild:
Many guys are just childish in this nairaland, maybe they are still children, someone brought up an issue that needs an advice, all some of you could offer was insults, maybe you already felt you are the first guy she's about to dump or maybe someone once dumped you that way

@op
The truth is this, based on my own experience in life, don't ever pity anyone you are not indebted to when it comes to relationship, I do advice people to an extend I advice them to leave a marriage once they have tried to keep the love going but failed

Make sure the person you are dating or marrying is a second to none, make sure he's number 1, never had someone somewhere you are wishing you are together with especially when the person is feeling the same

My prayer for men like you is to marry a cheating woman only then you will realize that a hoe will forever remain a hoe no matter how.much you tried to be a better man to her.

A girl wanting to leave her guy who treats her right is a hoe. Or didn't u see where she said the boyfriend has not done anything wrong to warrant her leaving him?

Why must we take side with what is bad all in a bid to portray ourselves as not being accountable to others for whatever action we take?

We are accountable to any action we take in life. In as much as we think we have the free will to do whatever we like in this world, there are always unseen consequences on the way for whatever bad decision we choose to make in life.

A woman with a cheating spirit will never be satisfied no matter how you tried to be a better man to her.

When you see what is bad, reprimand it without bias so that the person will know what she is about to do is bad.

If she can do such to an innocent guy whom she has no quarrel with nor whatsoever form of violence from the guy side, what makes you think such a girl will never cheat when she get married?

What is bad is bad. Don't make excuses for promiscuous, cheating ladies so you won't end up attracting one as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Unrated900(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Any man that marries this one don marry problem

You haven’t dated your old boy friend for 6 months

And you have seen another one you love again.

Am sure when you get married

Many guys will be knacking you 247 hence causing havoc to your original man

Continue with your life style and see the result come 5 years to come.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by olayi1992: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2020
He hasn't called or texted me since that day. madam u just fell for his tricks with him stop calling you, and are u all what in want in a woman?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2020
I spent all the money I had in my box to finance my GIRLFRIEND'S birthday on July 24, She's not been talking with me since the completion of the party for what I dont even know
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by showafrica(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

Case of eat cake and have it... Very soon, she will meet another one better than the new guy but not as romantic as the first guy.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by mentored: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
dont go and make up ur mind, be here doing DELAYtionship and decamping from one man to the other every three months till u turn 35,
dicey dice u there, Rubbish

Roll the dice mbok
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by instinct57vm(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
dont go and make up ur mind, be here doing DELAYtionship and decamping from one man to the other every three months till u turn 35,
dicey dice u there, Rubbish

No mind the yeye girl. Hoelosho oshi

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by mentored: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

You are maddt

You want to friend zone a boyfriend because of chop kpekus?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Judybash93(m): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin You're an independent woman. Do whatever you want but remember you're gonna break that nigga's heart because of immersion. Enjoy yourself jare. Life is short.

This is one of the many reasons why I've decided to be single. Some ladies will just give somebori emotional meltdown
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by instinct57vm(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

Don’t mind the yeye girl na corporate olosho she be. That’s y i advice guys not to fall in love till they are ready to marry. Just keep fucking these gals and passing time with as many as your time and/or finances can manage. Rubbish! U see student babes ehn na dose ones useless pass!
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Mcslize: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Mindgame404:

This happens to be the most sincere unbias advice... please guys stop the hypocrisy nothing like loyalty and commitment until you put a ring on it. Please get the best package while you can gal

If you are a lady who is still between 18 to 25, stop jumping from one dick to another. You will soon realize that when you are ready to settle down, the guy will ask about your past and if you tell him you dated 15 to 20 guys in the bid to get the best package which you will end up not getting, he will instantly loose interest in you and you will be surprised why such a guy lose interest?

In that case, just know it is your past hunting you. Most ladies between 18 to 25 usually behave unstable in relationship in a bid to exploring and having fun.

They only wise up when they approach 25 to 35 and when they have been used by many bad boys. Who wants to get married to a girl that have been bleeped by numerous guys? No sane man. That pussy will be too slack for any man to pay a bride price on.

If you are jumping from guy to guy just to find the best package, you will never find the best package ever. There is no best package out there for any lady. Make the most out of the one you have.

You think a guy with money will intentionally settle down with a hoe? They use their wealth to attract ladies, bleep them and dump them. They are not fools. They will never settle down with you if they find out you dated multiple partners in the past with loads of body counts. Damaged goods is what we call such ladies.

So, if you are a lady, my advice for you is to put your head down and know what you want in life.

Don't ever conceive the notion that by jumping from one guy to another you will find a better deal which you call better package.

There is never a better package ever. It is what you make out of the one you have that will offer you the better package you are looking for. Guys are not fools to settle for a hoe who have hoed about in the past.

So be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by instinct57vm(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2020
merieam16:
Fake story. i kno is a guy under dat moniker

These things are not fake trust me! It happens everyday, just that shame no dey let guys share the story
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Cashsteady(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2020
This girl I swear you are wicked.. imagine if your boyfriend was reading this how do you expect him to feel? You want to break up with with your boyfriend because you met someone that has a better attribute than him like how Are you sure is gonna be better than your boyfriend
? Some girls eehn Dem fee make person commit suicide hoes everywhere
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by instinct57vm(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Ningen:
Your boyfriend was right there for you.
But you literally choose a stranger over him.

Your emotional infidelity is all over the place so I cannot advise you to stay, and not to leave him.

Run along into the arms of your new guy.
Don't double date.

Just have the decency be honest. Let him know WHY you're leaving him. These hoes ain't loyal...

Bros u get time dey advise this unserious gal. Later dem go say dey no settle down on time.. when na olosho dem use all dere youth do mschew
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by MrCaesar: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2020
firstly, I don't think you have been committed to your first boyfriend. secondly, you have been cheating.

One thing I will tell you is this :it is natural for humans to want to leave what they have for another new one. But after they have tasted that new one, they discover the old one was even far better. The choice is yours to make.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Rawhumper(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2020
[

Am presently in such a situation,I met a sexy girl 2months ago in a bank.

We exchanged numbers,she would make sure to call or call me everyday and normally call me handsome.

After that two months I have not had time to meet her again,cos I am a busy guy.

She works but few days ago I noticed she seldom call or text me.
When I called her,I asked her I noticed she doesn't call often unlike before I asked her of she was missing me,she replied she doesn't know again and that she cant miss someone she has not been with.

I was hurt cos before she used to tell me she missed me and bla blah blah,so I asked her if she has a guy she said yes...but we can be friends I told her no I didn't toast her to be just a friend.

I don't know the sudden change,o know that we haven't been together after the first day.

I told her to be patient that my small contract work will end in two weeks time but after she told me about boyfriend I sent her a text I wont b able to see her when I come back cos I will be busy with my dads upcoming 90th birthday.

I forgot to say,one time on phone I told her I would like to make love to her when we meet she accepted and said ok. She didn't tell me about her guy then oo but why now?

quote author=Favour2323 post=92307338]Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

[/quote]
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by FluxEmpire(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2020
gaius01:

well I understand your point let's talk this talk out of the basket. like you said no signs of abuse neither unfaithfulness. Do you know a girl could break up with you because of lack care, incompatibility, too boring and lots more. from what I can deduce her boyfriend ain't giving her the vibes the other was giving her can you imagine the qualities she listed. dam look at it again, and Las Las her boo is not cheating neither does he abuse her. when I was dating I never allow my chatting vibes to be low, I read alot of wide range so that when we start chatting men she won't have time texting those boys because I know if I don't occupy her with vibes others will

one problem with we Nigerians is that when our Bea is cheating, look at your self, take a deep scan through, ask your self, What makes that guy different from me not getting angry or shouting at her every body want a lively boo no one boring, faithful dude. learn new ways to be Romantic, learn her phycology so that you can inflict it for your sef. if she love your vibes trust me she woñt look out albeit you been faithful.
different strokes for different folks... So, if the vibe the lady left her boyfriend is financial, he should become an armed robber because of her. Everyone ain't wired the same way and that's why there's what they call personality and temperament. I'd love to see an SU vibe in a club, that's if he'd not go along with BIBLE. Besides, hers is just 6months...what has she brought positively to the table to be worth of any vibe?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Rawhumper(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2020
But its not easy my brother coupled with their emotional instability and too many attention and praises.

I really feel for them but they need to make decision and stick to it but its not that easy especially if she is beautiful

quote author=enuk80 post=92308053]Bro, I like your assertion. You nailed the truth. Girls are the most confuse creature on earth. They don't really know what they want.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.