Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides (39477 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by EyezofGod120: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
OK na,,next

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by ada9ja(f): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
MNK and IPOBigs will not like this
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by B1GG: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy eld el-kabir to all Muslims in Nigeria.
Enjoy yourself, life's good tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by OldNairalander(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
After watching a documentary on Ajaokuta steel mill today, I cried for the first time in 5 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Femijohn198: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
bubu
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by desiredhome: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

This Buhari guy just dey pepper haters...

I dey tell you.... cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by BluntNigerian: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
TRIGITIS:
Reno, Fani Kayode and the usual lunatics, here comes another job for you wailing fools. All of you have 24 hrs to check the prices of the identified items in the picture below and post same on any social media. You have exactly 24 hrs to do that.
You don't tell an investigator what to investigate, and how to go about his investigations

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by HappyCanadian: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hopeless president. I feel like strangling him

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Mars16(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
SaintLucia:
Once upon a time, Nigerians used to queue at filling stations during festivals under a particular party but people now queue instead at banks ATM grin grin Bubu u too much jare. Some filling stations are now doing promo if u buy 5000 litre upward grin
Guy you bad oh.

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Confirmedzombie: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
God bless our president. A man of honour, integrity.

Igbos and Nnamdi kanu will not like this.

Igbos una see una life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by mvem(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Centcanada:
I never expected any of you here to think straight because born in the zoo, breed In the zoo and think in the zoo has an enarmous effect in all Nigeria Youth that think Buhari is still alive. They shall keep deceiving you guys till they kill your people in the north before you know their mission. Idiots every where!
if only you know how you sound... ok we have heard you... You die, we die, everyone dies some day...rest!
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by dipsetbang(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beremx:
He didn’t travel to Daura as usual. He went to Mali to make peace while his home town is ravaged by bandits.
Charity begins at Mali instead of home.
The fear of bandits is the beginning of wisdom

You don't have the moral right to say these. I remember how fervently you sold this guy in those days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by ifko: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
He forget to invite repentant BH to celebrate with him. Man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Farki: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
No shoes this time for Buhari, the chair is still present though.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by ifko: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
dipsetbang:

You don't have the moral right to say these. I remember how fervently you sold this guy in those days.
He is a repentant Zombie
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Seventy7kings: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
helinues:
cool

We are almost in weekend.. Waiting for how that Albino hunch back would analyse the impostor Jubril
grin
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Utycar: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Evil Man.... Its my earnest prayer that God will punish this demon forever and he will live to see how they destroyed Nigeria! Bunch of iddiots.

As at now, a dollar is 475

Euro 530

Pound 620

Can you imagine? undecided undecided

D price of dollars ot any currency is not controlled by the president but by the increase or fall in gdp, all other currencies are struggling as well in the apex market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by victorazyvictor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
What's else does he know how to do?
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by victorazyvictor(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Utycar:

D price of dollars ot any currency is not controlled by the president but by the increase or fall in gdp, all other currencies are struggling as well in the apex market

You be goat o!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Femijohn198: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
buhari forgot that the equal rights his and him children have in aso rock is the same right me too typing have.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by kolade560: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
sigiyaya:
Some times i think the only reason Buhari contested for presidency is just to enjoy the benefit of being a president in Nigeria with his family embarassed

Truth!!!!!
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by GEEBITE: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yeah you have never had it so good.Dollar is now at 475 naira to a dollar.
SaintLucia:
Once upon a time, Nigerians used to queue at filling stations during festivals under a particular party but people now queue instead at banks ATM grin great Bubu u too much jare. Some filling stations are now doing promo if u buy 5000 litre upward grin
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by lecturer50(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
He is enjoying while Muslim lecturers across Nigeria cannot celebrate due to non payment of July salaries.

Even those who registered with IPPIS have not been paid.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by kolade560: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na Aisha born Yusuf??
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by OlabodeTECH: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
ecolime:
Barka de Sallah everyone.

This pictures reminds me of the days of Seye Ogunlewe as Lagos Senator and also as Minister of works years ago. His family house used to be filled with thousands of people every December. People came from all over the country to celebrate the festive period with him. The entire Igbogbo/Ikorodu axis was always on carnival mode.

Fast forward to 2020, his compound is now like a graveyard during festive period. He's no longer relevant in the scheme of things. He had all the power and resources to fix Lagos roads, 3rd mainland bridge, Marine bridge etc. that are now closed due to years of neglect but he didn't.

Come 2023, I will be shocked to see a tenth of this crowd in Buhari's residence after leaving office.

Moral of the story: Praise singers will come and go. Every man's history is being written everyday. What does Buhari want to be remembered For? Same thing applies to everyone reading this.
No champion forever. With old age comes wisdom. Most of our leaders are old men but their actions does not portray them as wise. None of them is leaving this country better than they met it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by perdollar(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
happy bomb blast to d religion of peace
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Tonalphs(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
some people's Darling daddy.... lol. it is well with Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by charlesucheh(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
and they aren't bothered that some people weren't even paid to enjoy the season...

omashe o!
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pls, I want to ask... What of u really mean by that??.
I guess that is socks..and is it that costly . Or why did u circle it.. cuz I someone posted that is one Italian shoe..at the end post..
Thanks
TRIGITIS:
Reno, Fani Kayode and the usual lunatics, here comes another job for you wailing fools. All of you have 24 hrs to check the prices of the identified items in the picture below and post same on any social media. You have exactly 24 hrs to do that.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by Petdagr8t(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
The zoo media can only deceive the gullible . So for their mind this vagetable Buhari called Buhari can still prostrate and do Sallah.
Hmmm bunch of jokers.
Re: Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides by kolinz01(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Why the single ram in the end of the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.