Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

To All My Outspoken Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All My Outspoken Friends (151 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Was A Courageous, Outspoken Personality - Ibori / How Come South Africa Is The Only Outspoken Country In Africa? / Leadership : Osibanjo's Needs To Be More Radical And Outspoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All My Outspoken Friends by arstot(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Day 213 of the 366 days writing challenge

It is not all matter you poke nose into, there are some things you must over look so that people will not have their eyes on you. Good you said you fear nobody, but then think about those who you will put into untold hardship and suffering as a result of your demise or severe injury that you may sustain because of your unnecessary spark up in matters.

You may want to think about others and not yourself should you be maliciously dealt with by the people who see your altercation as impetus or slaps on them.

The Chamelon that works the earth so gingerly dies let alone the frog the flings itself up and down. Let be cautious and gentle, even though you have answer to most issues, learn to reticent yourself to avert danger and wrought of people that may pick offense in your effontery.

The voice of whom cry from the wilderness.

(1) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir: Ohere Felicitates With Muslims, Calls For Prayers For Kogi State / Humour Among Thieves By Felix Oboagwina / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Reveals How He Joined & People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.