Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car (44843 Views)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts / Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by chaloskyx: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
congrats jare being a call girl in the beauty industry is not easy more penis to your elbow
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by bewla(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
amazingamaka:
Happy birthday to her. Really beautiful
u
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by gr8child(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na God.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Mandela27: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
She looks older than 25.

1 Like

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by SAMBARRY: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
kheny12:
Oponu ni Eleyi sha,Emi o'nshe onilara.mi she awada ni.
yinmu

Eku abosi.owalara e.awada indeed
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Amotekun777: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
fancyhandsome:
Igbo amaka.

You can't never seen an ugly igbo girl any where on earth.

Na so so dem full every single ashawo house for Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Here
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by walex4live1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
I can’t believe I’m older than this girl but I can’t even boast of owning my own bicycle talk less of a car.... This life no just balance at all �
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by haiti007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
fancyhandsome:
Igbo amaka.
[s]
You can't never seen an ugly igbo girl any where on earth. [/s]
No sir
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by VBenaj47: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Former Nigerian beauty queen, Ruby Uche Flaunts her new birthday car gift as she marks her 21st birthday today Congrat!!!
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by dessilala(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dis wan wey just clock 33 grin grin grin
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Omor If u no strong and this girl give u bj u might loose ur soul shocked
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Firstlady25:

Welcome to Nigeria where every young successful lady is tagged a runs girl or into some sort of prostitution.

Believe it or not, there are women out there who make it big without a man.

Drops mic!!!
@ age 21 which work is she doing to buy a brand new BENZ when probably she's not from rich background.. stop saying nonsense.. it is either she's a yahoo or runs girl ... what's her source of income??

See bro I dont care about how anyone makes his/her money , but saying someone husle legit to get a brand new BENZ @ age 21 on his/her in nigeria in 2020 is a pandemic-lie. .
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Duru9(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Firstlady25:

Welcome to Nigeria where every young successful lady is tagged a runs girl or into some sort of prostitution.

Drops mic!!!

Not 21 years old lady
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by sLentlover7778(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
So..

Kukuma break the table..

Who no know before..

grin grin grin

unofficialmadman:
There's nothing you can tell me.
A sugar daddy somewhere sponsored this.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by ukaface(f): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Come and see America wonder Abi Na Naija wonder.
Wonders will never cease to amaze me.
So if this aunty see me now,she go dey address me as
' egbon' ??as I take small laidis, Nawa oooo
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by TheRedpillguy: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
People be like, what a beauty to behold. Oh really. With the make up and high def picture she is still not looking that grt and she is not 21 probably 26
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by NSK4U(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2020

awnnnn......
Igbo mara mma n'ezie.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Goldenfinger: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simvan:
Ha! This girl 21?

Abi it's me that's not growing? sad
.d mata shock o me bros,i started counting from 1999 to 2020 whether my age correct
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by IamAsiri: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beautiful babe.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Fidelcashboy: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Firstlady25:

Drops mic!!!
what does she do for a living pls I want to know...
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by DamnnNiggarr: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
RichBoy247:

She meant 21 years in prostitution.
Jealousy kills faster than covid-19.

someone you haven't met nor seen for the first time in your life, that you tagged a prostitute just because none of your sister(s) is as successful as her or have not achieved quarter of what she have achieved in life.
you also tagged her prostitute maybe, because none of your sister(s) is as beautiful as her.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
majamajic:

U are so beautiful u cant upload your pics here
As if u ever wore a white pant
ehya grin. E pain you grin

1 Like

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by NSK4U(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amotekun777:

Na so so dem full every single ashawo house for Lagos

it takes ashawo to recognize another ashawo but we love our girls, Igbos are really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by MilkANDpepper: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Firstlady25:

Drops mic!!!
grin
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na lie oga, dem plenty for my backyard
fancyhandsome:
Igbo amaka.

You can't never seen an ugly igbo girl any where on earth.

1 Like

Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by sofiscatedmoron: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
21 indeed grin
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by YelloweWest: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

An average Nigerian tag women as weaker vessels so expect anything from them.

Your mother only pls. Speak for her and her daughters only.
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by spiceadole: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
unofficialmadman:
There's nothing you can tell me.
A sugar daddy somewhere sponsored this.

Happy birthday to her.

Its the same services your sisters offer their boyfriends but come home empty handed and heart broken!
Re: Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car by YelloweWest: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrSensor:
How many times will she celebrate 21st? This old woman is not 21 years old. All of us can see that she is much older than that.
At 21 I looked older than this sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / Toolz Criticizes Davido's 30 Billion Concert / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.