Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu (4307 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Nnamdi Kanu? / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:
childish and stale!

1 Share

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
rowland545:
Not again.

Is this the stupidity they want us from south south to join

How can someone believe this rubbish.,....prince of xvideo no b only powerful prince

Afonja.... We SE and SS are brothers

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=92314716][/quote]is that your grandfather??
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:
is that your grandfather??

Only those who don't have parents disrespect others parents...

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by rowland545(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
helinues:

am from akwa ibom how does that make me an afonja.

And who told u we want to b brothers with the cheating bastards from d east.....since when did u start speaking for us
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
helinues:

Only those who don't have parents disrespect others parents...
I asked a question and you're eating yourself up. Why??
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Notasyouthink:
I asked a question and you're eating yourself up. Why??

No be only eating up na cooking up.... grin cheesy
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
rowland545:

And who told u we want to b brothers with the cheating bastards from d east.....since when did u start speaking for us

We Sabi you Afonja from far....

Mind your business and leave we SE and SS alone.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Balogunodua(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Enjoy your time till when we are back for you.

We were ordered to pity your skull after your obas and elders went and beg Kanu to pity una foolishness.

grin grin

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by e4real: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a great man. He's the one the prophet is talking about. Yes he will bring Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by oglalasioux(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
People like OP make me hide my Igbo identity sometimes. Even an aboki can't reason like this. WTF?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by HomerTimpson: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu combinegrin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
BETTER IN DONATING TRASH Awolowo built coacoa house,what has your Mazi Nnamdi Kanu done ?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
[s]DID NOSTRADAMUS PREDICT ABOUT NNAMDI KANU?

I wanted to find out for myself

Whether it’s true that a seer from 5 centuries ago

Predicted the coming of Nnamdi Kanu.

After a research that took me 5 days, I have come out with my own facts about Nostradamus, Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. I can boast of studying the original text of Nostradamus’ prophecies though it’s writings were veiled in secret texts, anagrams, symbols and numbers. Afterwards I downloaded an interpretation to the prophecies written by Dolores Cannon. Fortified with these, I am averagely informed about Nostradamus and his prophecies that I can tell whether these prophetic visions have anything for Biafra.

The touted prophecy has floated within the Biafran sphere for more than 3 years now. Many people seeing the ingenuity, finesse, intelligence, boldness and courage of Nnamdi Kanu proclaimed “behold a prophet”, “he has told us what no other person has dared to say, we know our heroe (Ohamadike)”. Some linked the strangeness of MNK to an even more stranger man, Nostradmus, citing a controversial prophecy “a powerful prince shall arise from the trigger of the gun…”

Many people have never seen this prophetic line in any book but they are wont to believe it. I myself wanted to believe it but I never wanted to rely on hearsay. So I plunged myself into a study that has lead me to this stage.

Nnamdi Kanu on his broadcast on 27th July, 2020 proclaimed that Nostradamus predicted the coming of Biafra, whereby he said “a powerful race shall emerge from the trigger of the Horn of Africa and its name is Biafra.”

For the record, Nostradamus predicted the coming of Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attack on world trade centre, the reign of Hitler, the Conquest of Napoleon and many more. However for Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (a powerful prince), my research hit a dead end.

Before I begin, I would like to separate the image from the shadows. What Nnamdi Kanu said conflicted with what many others said. I listened to the broadcast over and over. Some commentators say this “a powerful prince shall emerge from the trigger of the gun…”

But Nnamdi Kanu has this to say “a powerful race shall emerge from the trigger of the Horn of Africa”

The much I have read about prophecies the only constant thing is vagueness. Whether this characteristic vagueness is at play here or not, we can only concede to the supposition that it is a prophecy. While Nnamdi Kanu was talking about a race (nation), some others are making references to a prince.

My research has made this clearer in its cause and this is what am here to reveal.

For the record, Nostradamus made use of the word AFRICA(N) only 12 times in his work. Out of this 12 instances, there is 0 times it was preceded or followed by the word Biafra, race, prince, gun or trigger. Out of this 12 times as well, there wasn’t a time it had to do with anything concerning a new nation or revolution.

However, because the seer wrote with anagrams it is not true that my research covers every section he may have referenced Africa or Biafra or a Prince. No interpretation can claim this certainty. Accordingly, in my opinion as well, there should not also be any translation that should claim what it does not understand.

From my research therefore, with the delicate authority of one who is not a Nostradamus, I make with every veracity the claim that in no text of Nostadamus is there any reference or prophecy about a prince, a race, a nation etc related to Biafra. None that I have seen. My claim is subject to corrections, with proofs beyond reasonable doubt.

Also, I wish to make myself clearer here, I do believe that Namdi Kanu is a prophet, the way he spoke none before him has spoken, I believe he is a powerful prince through whom a powerful race will emerge, known as Biafra. I believe this not because of a Nostradamus that lived about 500 years ago.

I BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE HEARD, SEEN AND EXPERIENCED. SHALOM.
[/s]

If it is true Nostradamus predicted this rubbish above, then he must have been steeupid not to predict Cownu will be a fraud and a coward who will eventually display his lunatic capabilities by abandoning his hungry followers like Ojukwu abandoned his ragtag army and millions of malnourished populations and fleeing to ivory coastgrin grin
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by monichannel: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2020
@Frankdoz9

Nnamdi Kanu was correct when he said a race (Nation) will rise from the trigger of the gun. I have known about this line of Nostradamus prophecy for like over 20 years now.

What's for sure is that Nnamdì Kanu or a prince wasn't mentioned in that prophecy. But let me explain the prophecy better for you.

Google "The gun continent". Of course you'll see Africa as the result. Africa is called"The gun" because the map has the shape of gun. Now, looking at the map of Africa, carefully check the race that made up the trigger of that gun.

The answer you'll get explains it all. The time and who will make it happen is what I don't know.

That's it.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by PeaceNexus(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Yeriba people are so much in love with Kanu.....if they hear his name their power supply switches off .......and like an automobile without a power source, their brain grinds to a halt grin grin grin...then they start talking and writing grin angry grin
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Unseen(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2020
monichannel:
@Frankdoz9

Nnamdi Kanu was correct when he said a race (Nation) will rise from the trigger of the gun. I have known about this line of Nostradamus prophecy for like over 20 years now.

What's for sure is that Nnamdì Kanu or a prince wasn't mentioned in that prophecy. But let me explain the prophecy better for you.

Google "The gun continent". Of course you'll see Africa as the result. Africa is called"The gun" because the map has the shape of gun. Now, looking at the map of Africa, carefully check the race that made up the trigger of that gun.

The answer you'll get explains it all. The time and who will make it happen is what I don't know.

That's it.

Explaining to this people is not necessary. Let them masturbate in their envy.
Someone one that's not Igbo nor Biafran will be creating and commenting on topics that doesn't concern him.

Drinking panadol on another person's headache everyday
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Enjoy your time till when we are back for you.

We were ordered to pity your skull after your obas and elders went and beg Kanu to pity una foolishness.

Wher is your evidence that such a thing happened?

Or is that another rubbish they feed you with in that your region of emotional blindness?

A region where you preach hate to everybody about yorubas, only to travel down to Yoruba statew and get helped by the same yorubas you were taught to hate?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Stop hating on him.

He don't even know you existgrin

And he does know you exist?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Or is that another rubbish they feed you with in that your region of emotional blindness?

A region where you preach hate to everybody about yorubas, only to travel down to Yoruba statew and get helped by the same yorubas you were taught to hate?
Get helped by Yorubas?

How,where and when.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Cherez: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Balogunodua:
0.5 odd grin grin
When I say some.of you are beasts, I hope the mods don't block me.for being truthful
How come.you post pics of people being humiliated by soldiers for no crime while killers are being offered amnesty?
No wonder I don't pity Nigeria. Most of you mocked the SE while the soldiers carried out their extra-judicial activities but will cry out when police brutalises someone? Don't worry everyone is tasting the pudding
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Cherez: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Me too ooo..

If you can not reason with your head, your anus will dictate for you...

That's exactly the problem of our yeastern brothers
So na to dey follow one corrupt leader wey no get direction dey beg food for him doormouth na him be the better one?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Cherez: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2020
kingzizzy:
This is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. This is all about the fact that Nigeria has failed and anyone who chooses to remain in Nigeria has declared himself and descendants to be Hausa/Fulani slaves
Exactly
Honestly, I don't like that Kanu of a guy; his way of doing things and all but I'll opt for a Biafra any day
However, my concern has been how to balkanise Nigeria. Where would all those smaller do? If as a huge country S.Kaduna is in danger how about when they're in a Northern country?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Me too ooo..

If you can not reason with your head, your anus will dictate for you...

That's exactly the problem of our yeastern brothers

And somehow we were able to understand even before election began in 2015 that BUHARI is not fit for president but you said otherwise

SAME IN 2019
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2020
rowland545:

shatap! And Who Want You In Biafra? Awww I Remember We Really Need You In Biafra! If You Dont Join Biafra Who Are We Going To Employ As Our House Maids? Abeg You Guys Must Join Ooo!
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
oglalasioux:
People like OP make me hide my Igbo identity sometimes. Even an aboki can't reason like this. WTF?
sharap! You Were Never Igbo!
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BETTER IN DONATING TRASH Awolowo built coacoa house,what has your Mazi Nnamdi Kanu done ?
awolowo Also Drank Rat Poison What Have Kanu Drink?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
divicode:

If it is true Nostradamus predicted this rubbish above, then he must have been steeupid not to predict Cownu will be a fraud and a coward who will eventually display his lunatic capabilities by abandoning his hungry followers like Ojukwu abandoned his ragtag army and millions of malnourished populations and fleeing to ivory coastgrin grin
still He (kanu) Is Greater Than All Your Generations Both Dead And Alive...Puke!
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

funny! Get Help From Afonjaz That Couldn't Help Them Selves?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by HomerTimpson: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2020
splendour7:
awolowo Also Drank Rat Poison What Have Kanu Drink?
so you guys still believe this news ? LOL

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by HomerTimpson: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

brothers? undecided
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz9: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so you guys still believe this news ? LOL
my yeroba Muslim brother, It's true awo drank rat poison

1 Share

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by HomerTimpson: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
my yeroba Muslim brother, It's true awo drank rat poison
who says am yoruba muslim? Besides its people like you that believe Abacha died of poisoned apple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory / Buhari Wishes Muslim Faithful Happy Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.