Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? (965 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by samuelpeters(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Desiiger222(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
I was born in Delta State, spent the first four years of my life there,then relocated to Edo state where I spent 14 years... before I came to my state of Origin Ondo for tertiary education

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by kasynlives: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
I have been to 10 states in Nigeria and would love to do the 36 states soonest

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
samuelpeters:
Lagos : born and breed
Ogun: secondary school
Enugu: university
Anambra: maternal place(Typing from there now)
Imo: Stayed with a family friend for more than 1 month
Abia : 2 weeks
PH : stayed with my cousin
Would Love to serve in the North sha
You would love to Serve where...........#wish you long life.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Ondo
Ondo
Ondo
And Ondo.

Chaii! And I dey expose like person wey don live for all 36 states.
Abi?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tumbulum:
Born in Oshogbo, grew up in Oshogbo, nursery and primary school in Oshogbo, secondary school in Oshogbo, went to Oshogbo university, married in Oshogbo to an Oshogbo woman and gave birth to my children in Oshogbo. My children are currently attending Oshogbo primary secondary schools.
I'm typing this in Oshogbo and I am not leaving Oshogbo to any other state. I will live in Oshogbo till I die because Oshogbo is the best place to be on this easth
God Bless Oshogbo.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Worldoma:

Oga, you're not a computer that works as garbage in garbage out. We're humans and we should read with understanding.

The OP might use the wrong 'word' but if you read the whole thing you will understand that what he meant are states we have lived in.

He even put the addresses and the kind of work he did in those states he mentioned to show that what he meant are states we have lived in.
Gbam.........that is it.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by samuelpeters(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Denew1:

You would love to Serve where...........#wish you long life.
Hahahaha grin
Serve in the North.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Bobby95(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lagos - i was born and raised there
Delta - schooled there
Oyo - served in ogbomosho
Abuja - hustled there for a year
Edo - lived in ekpoma for a while
Ogun - currently living here

Na calabar and uyo dey my mind

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Bobby95:
Lagos - i was born and raised there
Delta - schooled there
Oyo - served in ogbomosho
Abuja - hustled there for a year
Edo - lived in ekpoma for a while
Ogun - currently living here

Na calabar and uyo dey my mind
Calabar and Uyo is the Sweetest place in the SOUT-SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Tumbulum: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Denew1:

God Bless Oshogbo.
RAMEN

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Emarex: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2020
I have lived in Nsukka Enugu state, Onueke Ebonyi state, Awka Anambra state and I currently stay in Ogwashi uku Delta state.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Emarex:
I have lived in Nsukka Enugu state, Onueke Ebonyi state, Awka Anambra state and I currently stay in Ogwashi uku Delta state.
Good to know that you love staying at this Eastern side.
Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Bobby95(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Denew1:

Calabar and Uyo is the Sweetest place in the SOUT-SOUTH.
on my to do list

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by ugohdignity111(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Imo State ( born here)
Enugu State ( Studied there)
Onitsha ( stayed there for 1 week)
Anambra( Stayed for one week also)
Abia State ( lived there for 6 months)

Planning to relocate from IMO STATE to Lagos or Abuja during my nysc time.........man gatz hustle. Lol

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
ugohdignity111:
Imo State ( born here)
Enugu State ( Studied there)
Onitsha ( stayed there for 1 week)
Anambra( Stayed for one week also)
Abia State ( lived there for 6 months)

Planning to relocate from IMO STATE to Lagos or Abuja during my nysc time.........man gatz hustle. Lol
I, am planning on going to IMO STATE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m 25, Can I Still Study As An Undergraduate In US? / Lost Enrollment Number For International Passport / Masters Or Pre-masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.