Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Vision 2020 Is The New-normal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Vision 2020 Is The New-normal (238 Views)

20 Nuggets From The Principles And Power Of Vision By Myles Munroe / Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! / My Vision For Nigeria, What Is Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vision 2020 Is The New-normal by NosaH(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
The vision is the new-normal

I think we've over hyped 2020 even before it came into existence, it's like a case of an expectant family doing a naming ceremony for a baby that's yet to be delivered.

Before this year came into existence, we decided to tag it "vision 2020" even long before we started the "2000". The journey so far seems to be very far from the envisaged vision.

Our tagged visionary year which is suppose to usher us into a new decade has changed it angular displacement of it motion, filter the mind of many and created some sort of shift in our thinking from normal to the new-normal.

The new-normal has gently replaced the vision 2020, and this may go on for several years and the whole vision might be somewhere hung in our mind just like the family picture that recall memories.

The new-normal wasn't envisaged, seen or speculated. All we saw was "the vision 2020", and it's like running an ultrasound scan on a pregnant woman to know the sex of the foetus, but unfortunately the foetus decided to cover it genital not until it's finally delivered of as a baby by the mother.

©️ Nosahwrites

(1) (Reply)

War Saviours. / We Need A Script Writers/writer For A Concepts / Lagos To Deliver Sangotedo, Lekki Housing Schemes Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.