Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (57916 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by DWJOBScom(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
The woman marrying him get mind
I mean the dude didnt even turn his back!
Women dey try

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Queenttoast01: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yam pepper scatter scatter grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Kemimarch16(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by careytommy37(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
What is difficult to maintain decorum. The man is not married to her so what exactly is her problem?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by tammie24: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ehen, so?

Then you are a baby mama nah
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by abdullahi45: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
excellence44:
You are pregnant then what? Must he marry you?
Women are filth. menascum people them.

Do you even hear yourself? Why does he sow a seed when he is not ready to take responsibility? If women are filth than men are better filth and trash that needs help and must stop putting their thing in any hole...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by careytommy37(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's

Your fake BLW scam didn't work out so you had to 'rebrand' yourself as a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Obioramichael:

Bro calm down...
Why impregnate her if you are not ready to marry her...

Now it will be hard for her to get husband because of the popular Nigeria Mentality that a baby mama it's a used product

but, if the babe knew the above, shouldnt she wait to get married to the dude, before having unprotected sex with him?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's

Men don chop you many times abandon you before?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
careytommy37:

Your fake BLW scam didn't work out so you had to 'rebrand' yourself as a feminist.
feminist?lol,me that wants to marry as soon as possible.Follow pastor Chris oyakhilome on YouTube thanks
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Codes151(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
E don happen
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
Troll shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
mytime24:
Yawa
preety reply me naw lemme take u out cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Iamsane: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
feminist?lol,me that wants to marry as soon as possible.Follow pastor Chris oyakhilome on YouTube thanks

Let me marry you nah.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Kingberbatov(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:

Madam you just lied o
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by SweepingBroom(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Men sha
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by BennyDon: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
That served the hegoat right.

The bride is so lucky, Okemkpi will still impregnate another woman shortly after she conceived.

Ebolo maa run'gbe no shaaaaaa shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by PigTormentor: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
In D town, shit like these are settled with gun shots. Won't be surprise to hear that someone got shot and killed because of this bull shit. it's the Detroit way. Still have lots of love for Motorcity though, still remember the good ole days on Jefferson and Belle isle, cruising the city picking up chicks left and right. Danm, those were some good times.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na only because of her dem circumcise the groom's cassava or what?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Iamsane:

Let me marry you nah.
no,most of you young men are not serious and ready to be married,so I'm looking for an older man that will pamper me like ned is pampering Regina Daniels lol.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by RichBoy247: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Originakalokalo:
¹¹ And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

¹² And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened,

which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

¹⁵ And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation.

Are you sure of eternal life?

If you end your journey here on earth, where would you find yourself?

Come to Jesus, the greatest assurance.

God bless you.

You come here again?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by skyfather09(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..
bad guy... bros try dey use condom
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Bahamas95(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becomes the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry
Oga forget it, no condom is like the real thing no matter the amount.....No food on earth tastes better than a juicy wet pusssy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by ikechukwu150: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
UDUJ:
It saddens me to hear stories like this where men have raw sex and pregnancy or STD becomes the result.

There are condoms that are just like the real thing ( though some are expensive ). Diving in raw is just too risky and not worth it. Damn angry
Oga,Flesh to Flesh is the sweetest. Ask people around if yuh dun knw..
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Iceyjayz: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol baby mamas in US is on the rise, loose girls everywhere.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Useless People.
Always Disappointing as usual.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol baby mamas in US is on the rise, loose girls everywhere.
They get Pregnant to enjoy BENEFITS and SOCIAL WELFARE.
That's exactly what most BLACKS do.
The only thing I cherish about BLACK is the complexion.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Obioramichael(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but, if the babe knew the above, shouldnt she wait to get married to the dude, before having unprotected sex with him?

C'mon bro..
Ladies don't reason like men..
Probably the guy has brainwashed her, promised her heaven on earth before gaining access...
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Disturbing
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by vyncentino(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
When I saw the topic I knew it would be black woman, the most unfaithful women on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.