Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (57910 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Pelxmiye(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
lol.You made a point no doubt but trying to fix me into some category is where you got it all wrong as you don't even know me and what I stand for.Welldone sir

Did I? I never categorized you, I only gave you the several realities, choose from them, work , be determined, be hardworking, take care of yourself, look good , but don't sell your looks, it should be a bonus , not the main dish, I went to a friend's place yesterday, young married couple, 27-30 both of them, the guy works in a license office for driver license, the lady makes a cakes , does event decorations the whole apartment, sh has turned to business center , cakes everywhere for clients coming to carry them, branded chin chin, she served me plateful of everything she makes, dude was just looking fresh with stomache, she too was just calling "ife mi" sweetheart for my presence undecided undecided undecided undecided..i just dey feel jealous one kain, they're not rich or wealthy, but you can see the hustling spirit and will to grow , they live in an estate area and I'm sure she'll almost be the one supplying the big houses in that area, couples don't need to have it all when starting out, they just need to have same goals, same goal and same attitude to grow , i came to pay my guy, who's her husband ,money for my drivers license (24k).... I eventually spent almost 1,000 extra to buy a jar of chin chin which she made so well and tasted so good.... tongue tongue tongue...tell me if i meet a lady with a decent hustling spirit, why won't I settle down, cos I know she has my back and is working towards financial independence lil by lil...thank you panel of judges

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Did I? I never categorized you, I only gave you the several realities, choose from them, work , be determined, be hardworking, take care of yourself, look good , but don't sell your looks, it should be a bonus , not the main dish, I went to a friend's place yesterday, young married couple, 27-30 both of them, the guy works in a license office for driver license, the lady makes a cakes , does event decorations the whole apartment, sh has turned to business center , cakes everywhere for clients coming to carry them, branded chin chin, she served me plateful of everything she makes, dude was just looking fresh with stomache, she too was just calling "ife mi" sweetheart for my presence undecided undecided undecided undecided..i just dey feel jealous one kain, they're not rich or wealthy, but you can see the hustling spirit and will to grow , they live in an estate area and I'm sure she'll almost be the one supplying the big houses in that area, couples don't need to have it all when starting out, they just need to have same goals, same goal and same attitude to grow , i came to pay my guy, who's her husband ,money for my drivers license (24k).... I eventually spent almost 1,000 extra to buy a jar of chin chin which she made so well and tasted so good.... tongue tongue tongue...tell me if i meet a lady with a decent hustling spirit, why won't I settle down, cos I know she has my back and is working towards financial independence lil by lil...thank you panel of judges
lol,everything wrote is right.lol
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Peace666: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Zzor:
pervert

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by debbleopto: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
embarassed... and so, black lives matter. Before opening I already perceive it is black women that are involved.
confused lives ..
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by BennyDon: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2020
jmoore:

It takes a shegoat to mate with a he goat na .

Therefore, it serves the she goat right too.

Kuku kee me grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Carter4luv(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2020
excellence44:

Again, must every relationship end in marriage? have you married all the girls you dated?

The issue of pregnancy is the case we talking about. If u don't love a girl u will not impregnate her...
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by grammarian247(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Carter4luv:

The issue of pregnancy is the case we talking about. If u don't love a girl u will not impregnate her...
Do you know that people fall out of love too? imagine you love someone and d 2 of you were doing and of a sudden you discover a trait in your lover that turns you off. if you walk away and she shows up with pregy like this, should you be forced to marry her?
My issue is, people should not be forced into marriage for any reason most especially when the woman is trying to use preg to trap the man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Dufil(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
never ever trust this randy men no matter their pretence,real and true men stopped existing since in the 80's
You have not met me, sorry u r having a wrong conclusion, its the women that ain't real n loyal. When they find a loyal man who gives freedom with their friends u will c same women going around to Bleep for money, job or just for the fun, just because the bf is over loving and over providing and less protective.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Dufil:

You have not met me, sorry u r having a wrong conclusion, its the women that ain't real n loyal. When they find a loyal man who gives freedom with their friends u will c same women going around to Bleep for money, job or just for the fun, just because the bf is over loving and over providing and less protective.
What makes you think you are unique,most of you are the same
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Dufil(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
What makes you think you are unique,most of you are the same
let's meet and find out. No long story.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father by Joedave25: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The young woman on black way run out and throw the flowers at her na im scatter the marriage

Because the marriage was going on smoothly and the officiating minister was unperturbed even when the woman claimed and was talking on how she is pregnant with the groom's baby

My nigggar you are making sense.... i understand
But the sweetness that comes when you are swimming without swim suit is second to non
That sweet moments when the walls of her vagina contract to hold your dickkk and soak it with all type of vagina fluids both foaming, watery, sticky and slippery vagina fluids is the sweetest thing about sex..
Na wah for you.......your experience no get Part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.