Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU (41068 Views)

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / Edo Modular Refinery Privately-Owned, Not Obaseki’s Project – APC / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by xelly: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2020
pinacole1:
All of u here that have commented dnt stay or live in benin. Where in the city or around is this picture op just posted here, dnt believe, this is pure fake news. I went to o logbo 3 times during the week, nothing of such, in Ovia nothing of such, in gelegele nothing of such in orhiowhon, ikpobaokha nothing of such, so where in benin is the modular refinery op? U 're showing us pics from totally different coy in a different state, pls present us with fact...

Now you got it wrong. Can you apologise?
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Austino50: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2020
fados4sure:

It will take minimum of 2years and 6 month to complete a modular refinery. Stop fooling yourself
i have told you the one completed within a year, it takes lies and corruptions like the one going on in Obaseki's government to build ordinary modular refinery for 4 years and still not even completed, and you come here to reply stupid lies to my post.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by ogbonti: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2020
zeusdgrt:

E pain am grin grin

well well ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by ogbonti: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Nicepoker:
modular refinery is not what we need in this country. If you don't know Jack about modular refinery pls do not quote.

no, na agbero and corn eating dancing dwarfs and acid pourers na him we need Oga - APC zombieness is a sin God will not forgive grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Malawian(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2020
foxxydude:
Before the elections Edo State government, street lights and some priority part of the state where industrial production parks are located will be off the National grid.
They will all get power from the 55MW Ossiomo Power plant.
This alone will improve the efficiency of the average Edo Civil servant, boost the economy and reduce crime(Edo too dark for night)

Is this even possible? I mean removing parts of the state from the National grid and running it independently?

If this is possible, why is the east and eastern governors waiting on Emeka Offor to supply them non existent light and still charge them a premium?

This issue has been one of the reasons you don't see high rise buildings in the east because they need constant electricity to power lifts and other amenities.

I will like to know if there is even a legal loophole that allows for removing the state from the national grid and by extension from the control of the DISCO in charge of the area.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by zeusdgrt(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2020
ogbonti:

well well ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Austino50:
i have told you the one completed within a year, it takes lies and corruptions like the one going on in Obaseki's government to build ordinary modular refinery for 4 years and still not even completed, and you come here to reply stupid lies to my post.
Are you okay? Did you check my profile? I study chemical engineering and know what's up.

Dangote refinery now though 650,000 barrel per day is already 6 years now and not yet completed
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by foxxydude: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Malawian:

Is this even possible? I mean removing parts of the state from the National grid and running it independently?

If this is possible, why is the east and eastern governors waiting on Emeka Offor to supply them non existent light and still charge them a premium?

This issue has been one of the reasons you don't see high rise buildings in the east because they need constant electricity to power lifts and other amenities.

I will like to know if there is even a legal loophole that allows for removing the state from the national grid and by extension from the control of the DISCO in charge of the area.

I know the State governor has signed a lot of MOU and generating of its own electricity is part of the mou grin
BEDC declined using of their infrastructures for the transmission,this led the state government to start erecting state owned electricity poles Part of Edo State would have been off the National grid early this year.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Austino50:

1 Like

Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Nicepoker(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2020
ogbonti:

no, na agbero and corn eating dancing dwarfs and acid pourers na him we need Oga - APC zombieness is a sin God will not forgive grin
Sometimes do not quote others out of context. I am not a supporter of both parties. what I am saying is modular refinery is not what we need. It's a set up that you can't extract all the necessary by products from crude. Now where are you going to dispose the left overs considering the environmental hazzard. Or is there any arrangements where the left overs can be sold in the black market.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Ruggedpen: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2020
Nicholas4:

How dare you call these pictures fake
Bro it is real. These pictures were taken by someone I know. His facebook name is John Edah-dike. You can check him out.

Address of the refinery: It is at Ologbo, just as you enter Edo State from Delta State. Immediately after Paulosa Plantation, by your right.

I know it is too good to be true. Fortunately it is true. These are his selfies.

Please anybody can go and confirm this

I am aware of it at ologbo, if u are coming from delta by your right, if u are coming from sapele Rd, u cross over your left.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Stop fooling yourself in the public because of your hatred for Obaseki.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1289880866575925250?s=09

pinacole1:
All of u here that have commented dnt stay or live in benin. Where in the city or around is this picture op just posted here, dnt believe, this is pure fake news. I went to o logbo 3 times during the week, nothing of such, in Ovia nothing of such, in gelegele nothing of such in orhiowhon, ikpobaokha nothing of such, so where in benin is the modular refinery op? U 're showing us pics from totally different coy in a different state, pls present us with fact...
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by brownbib(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
These should be provided in all oil producing states of the federation.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by oshorstan(f): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2020
If na Owiakpo now, he nor go let us hear word.
Obaseki is too calm , that's why they don't fear. if Kabaka can insult the governor, why won't a small Eye man do same.

Obaseki is too calm, he needs people like Ogbeide Ifaluyi Isibor , Omigie Oshor to speak on his behalf. He needs Sharp minds . see how Baba brought in Ajuri Ngelale.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by OasisT: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
no be only tank farm na silos for Buhari cola nut

Thank you
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by SavageResponse(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2020
When will it start operations?
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by searchng4love: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Nicepoker:
Sometimes do not quote others out of context. I am not a supporter of both parties. what I am saying is modular refinery is not what we need. It's a set up that you can't extract all the necessary by products from crude. Now where are you going to dispose the left overs considering the environmental hazzard. Or is there any arrangements where the left overs can be sold in the black market.

Shut up.
Re: Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU by Nicepoker(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2020
searchng4love:

Shut up.
It's ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.