Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) (2188 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Newstrumpet4: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
In what should be considered a memorable and invaluable experience, a woman will have to live with the shocking memory that her husband's mistress was to deliver in the same hospital with her.

In a viral video which has been trending on Reddit, the woman was surprised not only that her husband was having an extramarital affair with another woman during her labour but that he was expecting a baby with another woman.

The video was posed by a mid wife where she is seen in front of the camera, while in the background a woman can be heard raining curses after she discovered that her husband’s mistress is also giving birth in the hospital.

The post has since gone rival viral on Reddit, generating 4000 comments and 82,000 reactions.

Some of the reddit users who commented on the post shared by the mid wife, sympathised with the aggrieved woman.

Below are some of their comments and the video:

“I wouldn’t even know what to do as a nurse in this scenario”.

“I feel so bad for her. You find out your SO is a complete scumbag while in the process of birthing your child with him”.

NB: Video could not be uploaded due to file size. Kindly click the link below for the video.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/07/wife-side-chick-give-birth-same-hospital.html

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
hopefully, the hospital will give this man a "family" discount...

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Queenttoast01: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
The man is so blessed grin
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Newstrumpet4: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sad memory!
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Thriftwholesale: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hhhmmmmmmmm....someone said "Men will disgrace you"

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.3.9.5.3.9.7.1.3

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by tobechi74: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2020
The man had to be given discount ..........for him to afree
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mindlog: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2020
"The video was posed by a mid wife".....So very unethical! The husband, wife and the mistress, any of them have the right to sue the midwife and the hospital she works for , after which she would realize that confidentiality is a professional requirement.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Mindlog:
"The video was posed by a mid wife".....So very unethical! The husband, wife and the mistress, any of them have the right to sue the midwife and the hospital she works for , after which she would realize that confidentiality is a professional requirement.

Of course. That's the line you'd use. That's the only thing you'd take notice of. What about the scumbag that's cheating on his wife? What do you have to say about that?

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Your generous input is highly needed here.

Cc: Liposure, luminouz, donstan18, kokaneprodigy, authority2006, illicit, lefulefu, J111333

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by illicit(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmmm I think d midwife is wrong tho

The couple may divorce,

These things happen all the time, what if the husband isn't the father of the wife's baby sef
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Damn, I don't wanna be in that man's shoes right now. He failed to obey the law of separation of powers. grin

He has two kids born in the same hospital but fear no go let him go near and if karma wants to pay him back in his own coin, his DNA tests on both kids will appear negative. grin grin

Some men no dey try. It's funny but not to his wife and I sincerely feel for her.

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:

The couple will divorce,

These things happen all the time, what if the husband isn't the father of the wife's baby sef

Are you f*cking serious right now? This is your best line? A paternity fraud? And why the wife? Why not the side chic?

And I honestly thought you guys were sensible.

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Cc: Liposure, luminouz, donstan18, kokaneprodigy, authority2006, illicit, lefulefu, J111333

He did wrong!!!

What's wrong is wrong biko.

N.B: I am not like you that saw the paternity fraud case and didn't condemn the woman. undecided
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Liposure: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
What a shame
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mindlog: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Of course. That's the line you'd use. That's the only thing you'd take notice of. What about the scumbag that's cheating on his wife? What do you have to say about that?

So you are demanding I share your anger towards the man? Do what I have to say about the infidelity, child outside marriage, count? It is up to the three to sort out the mess.

I still stand by my earlier position regarding the unethical behaviour of the mid wife, what did she stand to gain from recording and sharing the video? If she jam lawsuit, after paying for the violations, you think another hospital would easily employ her?
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

He did wrong!!!

What's wrong is wrong biko.

N.B: I am not like you that saw the paternity fraud case and didn't condemn the woman. undecided

That's your own issue with me. That I didn't explicitly condemn the woman is where you park your Lexus.

Okay. Wait. I dey come grin grin grin

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mindlog:

So you are demanding I share your anger towards the man? Do what I have to say about the infidelity, child outside marriage, count? It is up to the three to sort out the mess.

I still stand by my earlier position regarding the unethical behaviour of the mid wife, what did she stand to gain from recording and sharing the video? If she jam lawsuit, after paying for the violations, you think another hospital would easily employ her?

I ain't demanding nothing. Only that I don't see the use of chastising the midwife in this case as if she's the man or his side chic or his wife, even. People video more horrible things and hardly get called out for it when the matter on ground hasn't been dealt with. Example, video of Man confronting his wife about a paternity fraud.

This move to berate the midwife is a classical act of deflection. I won't see you do such if the case was reversed just like in the example I stated above.

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by femi4: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Newstrumpet4:
In what should be considered a memorable and invaluable experience, a woman will have to live with the shocking memory that her husband's mistress was to deliver in the same hospital with her.

In a viral video which has been trending on Reddit, the woman was surprised not only that her husband was having an extramarital affair with another woman during her labour but that he was expecting a baby with another woman.

The video was posed by a mid wife where she is seen in front of the camera, while in the background a woman can be heard raining curses after she discovered that her husband’s mistress is also giving birth in the hospital.

The post has since gone rival viral on Reddit, generating 4000 comments and 82,000 reactions.

Some of the reddit users who commented on the post shared by the mid wife, sympathised with the aggrieved woman.

Below are some of their comments and the video:

“I wouldn’t even know what to do as a nurse in this scenario”.

“I feel so bad for her. You find out your SO is a complete scumbag while in the process of birthing your child with him”.

NB: Video could not be uploaded due to file size. Kindly click the link below for the video.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/07/wife-side-chick-give-birth-same-hospital.html
If she's angry about her hubby having mistress or impregnated another woman, its understandable. But if the anger boils down to another woman is having a baby in the same hospital she's going to have hers, then she is a foolish woman with a fish brain
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That's your own issue with me. That I didn't explicitly condemn the woman is where you park your Lexus.

Okay. Wait. I dey come grin grin grin

*rolling eyes*

I'm never emotional but logical and objective. I called you out and thats it. You prolly thought I would support the man and voilà, you will then accuse me of hypocrisy. Life ain't that hard. I have said my piece. The rest is up to you.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But mindlog is right... I thought that too while reading the original post, it is very unprofessional of the nurse to have posted that. Even though pictures weren't released, it doesn't negate the fact that people will think twice before using that hospital.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I ain't demanding nothing. Only that I don't see the use of chastising the midwife in this case as if she's the man or his side chic or his wife, even. People video more horrible things and hardly get called out for it when the matter on ground hasn't been dealt with. Example, video of Man confronting his wife about a paternity fraud.

This move to berate the midwife is a classical act of deflection. I won't see you do such if the case was reversed just like in the example I stated above.

He is right on his own point. Its nothing but lack of ethics on the midwife to post such. How in hell did the video of that paternity fraud dude comparable to this biko? She is a midwife working in a hospital under sensitive conditions in a health institution. What she did was unethical.

Funny that you berate him for not chastising the man which was the exact thing YOU didn't DO in the paternity fraud case.

SMH for you.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

At least he’s gon handle his responsibilities and not deceitfully push it on someone else. He won’t blame the woman for his shortcomings.

My point is own ur flaws, be responsible for the decisions u took.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Jullima(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle please ignore these people. They don’t think much of women, they don’t think they are human beings with feelings, to them, only men feel betrayal. That is why they are bold in their double standards. Imagine one up there saying because he takes care of his responsibilities so cheating and betraying your vows is ok. The wife will suddenly be ok because the man will take care of his child, she wouldn’t be hurt that he was shagging another woman while he was supposed to be faithful to her. These same men will guilt the woman with “divorce is not an option” to accept his outside child. Betrayal from infidelity is only reserved for men.

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jullima:
Sixfeetbelle please ignore these people. They don’t think much of women, they don’t think they are human beings with feelings, to them, only men feel betrayal. That is why they are bold in their double standards. Imagine one up there saying because he takes care of his responsibilities so cheating and betraying your vows is ok. The wife will suddenly be ok because the man will take care of his child, she wouldn’t be hurt that he was shagging another woman while he was supposed to be faithful to her. These same men will guilt the woman with “divorce is not an option” to accept his outside child. Betrayal from infidelity is only reserved for men.
If u want to throw stones own it with ur chest.

This man cheated, didn’t hide it and owned it, the woman has a choice to stay or leave. the lady on the other thread cheated, hid it from her man, didn’t own it made the man responsible for what ain’t his, she could have told the man she is pregnant for someone else and let him decide to stay or leave too.

Can’t u spot the difference? No part did I say cheating is good but if u must cheat be ready to live with the result.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jullima:

I didn't see you condemning the paternity fraud woman two days ago? Busy much then or ignoring her fuq up because it suits you?

I checked your profile and SMH for you. If you continue blaming men for every single shiit in your life, you won't have any life left to live.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mindlog: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is no gender war. If she stands before the disciplinary committee of the Nursing and Midwifery Board, what will be her excuse for the action?

Deflection? Nah, am not applying any defenses mechanism here. She as a health care practitioner is DUTY BOUND to not to record nor share such content!

I work in a psychiatric facility and you think I don't on a daily basis experience situations that once I record and upload, it won't go viral? That people record and share horrible content, does not justify the midwife's action. The big question is, what was her "noble" intention that motivated her to record and upload such content? Was she taught during her training that such was okay?

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Jullima(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

I didn't see you condemning the paternity fraud woman two days ago? Busy much then or ignoring her fuq up because it suits you?

I checked your profile and SMH for you. If you continue blaming men for every single shiit in your life, you won't have any life left to live
Why will I condemn it? Do you go about condemning men that have children outside their marriage? It’s telling you think holding men accountable is synonymous with ‘blaming’, you just literally made my point.

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you f*cking serious right now? This is your best line? A paternity fraud? And why the wife? Why not the side chic?

And I honestly thought you guys were sensible.

yeah maybe the side chic too

I can't be sure of anything tho cos things go deeper than it usually appear online.

Hey btw it wasn't even any of the victims that shared the video.

So, so far what I can do is just keep guessing the underlying situation.

I don't support cheating
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

At least he’s gon handle his responsibilities and not deceitfully push it on someone else. He won’t blame the woman for his shortcomings.

My point is own ur flaws, be responsible for the decisions u took.

He's in the very minority of men who handle responsibilities. Not an everyday thing. Besides, in the second line of your comment, how sure are you that he won't blame the wife for his shortcomings? If he isn't that bothered to have his side chic giving birth in the same locality as his wife, it's obvious he gives no damn about the wife at all as he's definitely seeing a side chic in the same area he lives.

Own up your flaws? At the detriment of your spouse's integrity?
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

He is right on his own point. Its nothing but lack of ethics on the midwife to post such. How in hell did the video of that paternity fraud dude comparable to this biko? She is a midwife working in a hospital under sensitive conditions in a health institution. What she did was unethical.

Funny that you berate him for not chastising the man which was the exact thing YOU didn't DO in the paternity fraud case.

SMH for you.

He didn't address the issue, I did. Even if you say I didn't berate the woman, but at least I pointed out a reason, and a possible solution to the problem. He didn't do anything, just focused on the messemger. Don't lump in what I did with what he did.

Besides in the other video, the man wasn't chastised for posting a family video online. You all were only too happy to join the bandwagon of "women are hoes." What is the color of this hypocrisy right here?

Until he addresses he issues, he was clearly deflecting and he knows it.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
But mindlog is right... I thought that too while reading the original post, it is very unprofessional of the nurse to have posted that. Even though pictures weren't released, it doesn't negate the fact that people will think twice before using that hospital.

There's a video, if I'm not mistaken.

Asides professional whatever, it hardly changes anything as anyone else could have made the video. In that case, would his argument stand?

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

*rolling eyes*

I'm never emotional but logical and objective. I called you out and thats it. You prolly thought I would support the man and voilà, you will then accuse me of hypocrisy. Life ain't that hard. I have said my piece. The rest is up to you.

And I'm emotional. I said my piece. Why are you so perturbed about it?

Condemning someone doesn't change the fact that there's a root to the problem. I saw a part of that root and hit hard on it. You refuse to see it as that, expecting me to berate her like you did. But that's the difference between you and me. I don't do things people expect me to do.

Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism / Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65