Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested (45106 Views)

Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat / Twitter Hack: FBI Investigates Major Attack / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Ohizman73(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2020
I don't understand the focus of Nigerian fraud culture on this trend. Nigerian fraudsters are toodlers and in the medieval age when it comes to frauding on international scale. They should go and sit down , their noise and rants are too much for their level of ops. The western fraudsters have gone past the space age theirs is even more of technical prowess and skilt not even skill. In terms of show off and spending they have far bigger taste and style. Who is hush puppies or what ever he calls himself that flaunts Giffen designer wears on social media here and there.
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

Like most Americans would argue, Nigerians are picked out and persecuted because:

1. Online scams are common in the country, so trust is a big issue
2. Nigerians rarely report fellow Nigerian neighbors who are into online fraud
3. The authorities (like SARS) hardly prosecute fraudsters. Instead, they ask for their share of the fraud.

You see, this is why Nigeria's case is peculiar
Go and sleep, silly excuses. If someone is busy with his or her job how would you know your next neighbor is a scammer?
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by SmartPolician: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
onyechez:

Go and sleep, silly excuses. If someone is busy with his or her job how would you know your next neighbor is a scammer?

You need the sleep more because I am only stating what someone told me
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by RichBoy247: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
overdrive:
Thank God no be Nigerian citizen. Never knew oyibo are into fraud as well.

Who teach Africans fraud? No be white men?

They his behind the Bible and started exporting our forefathers like common commodities under very inhuman conditions to work as slaves in white man's land.

Now our Yahoo boys have learnt from them and are collecting back our human and natural resources that the white men stole over centuries.

If only Yahoo boys use proceed of fraud to build roads, schools, hospitals and give micro credit loans to traders, then I will support them with my IT knowledge at no cost. Unfortunately Yahoo boys are like our politicians who steal our money and use it to oppress us. The three sets of fraudsters +white men, Yahoo boys, African politicians) will end in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2020
CIA and FBI would offer this guy a job as an agent!
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Tonimax: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Naija boys are still learners in hacking

You see Russians those guys are demons

In Russia if u scam ur fellow Russian u don get problem be that but once u do it against foreigners u dont have any issues with them cool,
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by sam1919: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Na your papa be cyber criminal
Davida33:

Instead of being a cyber criminal why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!
Https:///2348137114256?text=nairaland
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by RuggedSniper: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by ostechno(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2020
folarr:

They've not revealed the teen's identity yet. I know some people would jump to conclusions
They have, that 17 year old guy is all over the internet, I mean his picture
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by ostechno(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Chatflick:
Beautiful... Can't wait to become a pro hacker too cool
I cant wait to see your ass in jail
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by benzion72(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2020
overdrive:

Bros anything whey they inside a language they the culture so eyibo man get prostitutes, arm robbers criminals and all vices you can imagine

1 Like

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by ostechno(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bros na computer wizard him be
Yes, he's really good
But what they did to Twitter is barely a hack,
Twitter has an admin panel called God Mode, this panel can be used to post, change password and collect information on any account, which many Twitter empowers has access to, those kids pretend to be an employee and manipulated them to get their access details. And why did you think they arrested them within a wake, Even one of the interviewed agent said it takes years to finish investigating and arresting hackers, but took just a week to arrest this kids, they we're not even able to cover their tracks, I would say their NOT THAT GOOD

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2020
SmartPolician:

You need the sleep more because I am only stating what someone told me
Hahaha you need someone to tell you something before you can think. OK very good
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Sorrento: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chatflick:
Beautiful... Can't wait to become a pro hacker too cool
You can never become one because it's not for low brain people like you

1 Like

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by tammie24: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
US arrests 17-year-old 'mastermind' Graham Ivan Clark in massive Twitter hack, Bitcoin scam

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Wierdceo: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
That American boy should be given a job in one of those technology company. The boy has got hot talent. He could be taught to use his skills for good.
Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by ajl: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
overdrive:

Don't let Americans fool you. Ninety-nine percent of the fraud committed here in the US are perpetrated by Americans. Go watch a program that maybe available on YouTube called American Greed, you will open mouth at the monumental fraud going on inside US perpetrated by their citizens. I can't count the number of scam calls I get daily on my phone. I virtually have to use a scam call blocker to prevent those calls. I blocked phone number tire. Even on Youtube you will see ads of potential scammers selling outrageous online get-rich products. In one example, I checked the review of the seller online and people on reddit complain about the guy. He was even claiming to have worked before in white house and to have managed $250 billion portfolio. What monumental lie. And Youtube allowed such individual to advertise on its platform. Let a Nigerian try that, you will hear alarm blow.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested by Chatflick(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sorrento:

You can never become one because it's not for low brain people like you
Hmmm. Nna eh. I won't say a word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.