Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 (2390 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by queenblog(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
To celebrate her day, the mum of two shared some hot new photos on her Instagram page.

Reflecting on turning 30, Ify wrote;

''It’s my Birthday and I’m 30!!!

Yippee!!

I am so grateful to God for all that I have accomplished! My 2 beautiful children and the best husband!

I am proud of the woman I have become! The creative mind I possess and can now confidently express and share with the world!

Today, I turn 30 and for the most part, I am feeling pretty calm about it.
Perhaps, for much of my 20s, I gave myself deadlines for the biggest events in life. And guess what? I didn’t meet any of them. But at the age of 30, I am happier than I could have ever predicted.
Putting deadlines on “life-stages” can limit you. There is no normal - so stop weighing yourself up to expectations from other people and comparing your path to others.

For me - so far anyway - this year brings INSIGHT, CLOSURE and POTENTIAL. I am more ‘ME’ than I had ever been before!!

And now, my hopes and perspectives for the future are different.

Happy 30th Birthday day to me.''

SEEE FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/jude-okoyes-wife-ifeoma-shares-hot-new.html

Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by overdrive(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy birthday nwanyi oma.
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
I WILL BE BACK When this thread hits frontpage. undecided
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by Made4naijaoeo: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
The mgbeke pose @second pics though.

Just be yourself. Even @ first pics is not poshe.
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by gift2xl: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tonto dike people.
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by Friendlyjoe: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
She try, happy birthbirthday to her
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by paqman: 4:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Nothing good as never come out of jude okoye not even is so called wife just like a malnourished fowl
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by Bluntguy: 5:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Old layer.
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Error.
ASUS ZenFone V battery needed in Alimosho Lagos.
Call 0.8.0.7.1.0.5.6.7.9.4
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by Nigerianleleyi0: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
hot?

*closes thread with no second thoughts*

Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 by femi4: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2020
She's not classy like lola Omotayo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Na Me Go Open Am" - Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Chat With Davido / Sultan Of Brunei Becomes The World’s Longest-serving Living Monarch / Jubilation As Mercy Chinwo Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With New Look (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.