Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. (572 Views)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by czarr(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Men want sex, women want a relationship and companion....this has been the trade by barter that sustained the institution of marriage. back then when women were very conservative and married as virgins, men were eager have sex and since it was not easy to come by men had no choice but to commit themselves in marriage to a woman, it was a win win situation., the man had his steady supply of vagina and the woman had someone to protect and provide for her and her offspring.

The so called sexual liberation of women has made sex easily available to men, and you wonder why shiloh is always full of women crying to God for a husband, marriage doesn't appeal to men anymore, if not that some men were raised in a conservative household and want to have children under a functional family, marriage would be a thing of the past....because sex is readily available to men, commitment is not readily available to women.

If all women decide to close their legs, most women would be married.....all this excuse guys give of "i want to make money first", "i don't want my children to suffer"....it is because vagina is cheap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by Eileene(f): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bitter to some but kind of true

1 Like

Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by Petyprincess(f): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
So to your narration men marry for sex and sex is the only thing a woman could provide in marriage?

Hw can marriage last in Nigeria with this kind of mentality for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by mentored: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
So to your narration men marry for sex and sex is the only thing a woman could provide in marriage?

Okwa eziokwu Petyprincess

Bitter truth ooooo

2 Likes

Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by czarr(m): 1:45am On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Whatever a woman could offer a man, a man could get outside marriage, that is love, support, companionship etc he can get from his family and friends....sex was the primary reason men used to get married, but now sex is everywhere, so why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by mumumugu(m): 2:16am On Aug 01, 2020
mentored:

Okwa eziokwu Petyprincess

Bitter truth ooooo
wrong.some men marry to have a her to their properties. As for sex, men can get it easily
Re: SEX For COMMITMENT Unwritten Transaction Btw Man And Woman. by unmask: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

my thoughts exactly.....if men married because of sex then.....I think the men now are wiser than the men of old

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Residual High After Smokong Weed / See Why Sex Is Food / My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.