Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (71583 Views)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by illicit(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
why didn't he kill himself if he has been true a lot or Christian officers or soldiers from the east?
So only a civilian lives matter?
Is that what your religion told you?
To kill an innocent soul?

I don't have a religion sir

Soldiers are trained to kill or die sir

Thank u sir
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by illicit(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

Better than killing a civilian? So the soldier killed is not a human. Igbo soldier killed Hausa soldier, even his generation yet unborn will regret this action. If he is depressed, he did not see fellow Igbo soldier to kill?

This looks like the first military Igbo coup of January 15, 1966, till today, Igbos are still paying for it.

I see u are trying to tribalise this

Soldiers are trained to kill or die

Civilians are meant to be protected
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Sunnyja: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2020
qwertyboss:

he when AWOL for six months and you want the Nigerian army to pay him?
only a fool will pay a worker who was Away Without Official Leave for six months!
stop spewing trash
So the punishment for going on AWOL is to block your account so that even your wife and family you left behind can't access it?! Continue with next level.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hope mutual respect would now exist between ranks & files........... cheesy
Na who get the ammunition & weapons?
Who dey give the rank & file all these?
When you do them divide & rule, all plans they have will be in your ears & soldiers snitch each other as if fire torches you.
Besides the mutual respect you are talking of can lead to pogrom of certain people.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Sunnyja:
So the punishment for going on AWOL is to block your account so that even your wife and family you left behind can't access it?! Continue with next level.
Yes.
That's the idea.
Will you pay your employee a dime for not working for 6 months.
Why didn't private schools pay their teachers during this lockdown?
Or don't they have family?

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Mcreloaded(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2020
doffman:

I pray he should shoot one of your family also so that u can be fully happy.

When you are taking your bath and a mad man removes your cloth hung beside the bathroom and you start to chase the mad man I wonder who people will say is mad.
There are some persons that don't deserve to be replied even with a LIKE or SHARE. Be advices and stop replying mad people

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by olaeffect(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2020
davillian:
Account frozen for months
No exit pass
And you heard BH are enjoying more than you and are being set free......

And he could not wait for a general to come before he vents his anger?
That is the problem with this world, when you are hurt by the system, look for those who run the system to question. Not people that are also hurt by the same system like yourself.

An officer got married in December last year and was posted almost immediately to fight boko haram, and you expect him also to be in a right frame of mind?
This is just a dastered act of wickedness by the junior officer.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Tobidarker02: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
infact that soldier should be promoted to the rank of colonel. I salute him, he would have shot more senior officers.
I

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by richie240: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
see Christians should StOP justifying killing in cold blood.
- the adjutant is to responsible for blocking or opening of account or denial of allowances.
- before an account is block one must have gone on AWOL or committed an offence.
- it was not the first time Private Uzonna Maduabuchi a Christian from SE nigeria has cocked rifle on the said officer.
And had it been the officer took necessary action earlier, ethnicity will be the next card played by uzonna's kinsmen but at least the officer would have been alive by now.
- when does killing a superior becomes justified because of grievances?
- The soldier is an indiscipline bastard & his guarantor needs to be arrested if this trend is to subside.
- Christian soldiers killing Muslim officers is now the trend. But if the foolish Muslim soldiers refused to retaliate, I'll see how they will get justice or fairness in a system filled with people who despises them.
Pls, a point of correction: its not Christian officer really, but an Igbo officer.
Tnx

2oby:

Senseless. I wonder how people think sometimes. Extolling crime because of tribal sentiment. I am sure if it was d other way round u would have asked why was he not killed instantly.
You hit d nail on d head, look at them making excuses for a 'brother' as usual.
If it had bn d other way round, this wouldve bn trending in all social media by now, even this thread would've reached 20 pages by now.

Yet d same ppl were d ones supporting a soldier 'brother' who boldly spurted his hatred for a whole tribe on social media. When we complained, they said it was 'freedom of speech'. Shebi e don happen now!

Xposed2020, is ds element still in d military?
If yes, then we shd not complain o:

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by MacDD: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

Better than killing a civilian? So the soldier killed is not a human. Igbo soldier killed Hausa soldier, even his generation yet unborn will regret this action. If he is depressed, he did not see fellow Igbo soldier to kill?

This looks like the first military Igbo coup of January 15, 1966, till today, Igbos are still paying for it. Oga stop spewing trash. In as much as we conderm his act bcs the reason given so fast doesn't justify the killing...don't give it ethnic coloration. Stop making threat. If every ethnicity begin retaliation even ur own tribe won't be spared

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2020
This man should be made to serve in the military front line of attack, that way he would be useful! If he survives he needs to be put in the centre of the fire! Nobody has the right the take anybody's life that he/she did not create! The army should be the most promptly paid force in Nigeria, this people are paying the ultimate price to safeguard Nigerians territorial integrity, I immediately suggest to the president and the Parliament for a swift increase in their pay with immediate effect!
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Comedian2019: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Senator Dino Melaye once said: ' when the poor don't see anything to eat, they'll eat the rich'.

Never leave a hungry man unattended to.
A hungry man is a dangerously angry man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2020
NkemChukwudi:
My stupid ashewo mum is senseless and too emotional. She just proved it.
cheesy
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Vatod(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Why did they have to withheld his salary?
Why did they have to put through a lot in the mid of crisis?
Who his in charge of his welfare?
Why achieving is aim by killing someone, what is his real aim?

My conclusion!!! Let’s split this country and start afresh!
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by doffman: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Mcreloaded:

When you are taking your bath and a mad man removes your cloth hung beside the bathroom and you start to chase the mad man I wonder who people will say is mad.
There are some persons that don't deserve to be replied even with a LIKE or SHARE. Be advices and stop replying mad people
True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by richie240: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Vatod:
Why did they have to withheld his salary?
Why did they have to put through a lot in the mid of crisis?
Who his in charge of his welfare?
Why achieving is aim by killing someone, what is his real aim?

My conclusion!!! Let’s split this country and start afresh!
May God forgive all of you igbos!
If a Corporal Musa had killed a Major chukudi for d same 'reason', wld u have made ds same comment?

3 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by profmallor: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2020
As soon as this report came out I suspected a tribal under tone, there are very strong reasons to believe the Armed forces is Polaris ed along tribal lines, with recent reports painting a very dangerous pattern,. This country is on the verge of burning except God intervenes.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Greensquard(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
the drill is that they all know that it can take 10 to 11 months to Start receiving salary.
Is the Adjutant a finance officer in Lagos or doing table payment.
When he went to camp local prostitutes for 6 months (that's what 90% of them do.), it did not occur to him the repercussions of his actions?

Hmm na wa o..the guy shouldn't have been allowed to hold a riffle sef considering all these things especially for the fact that he had pointed a riffle at the senior officer before,he was a ticking time bomb,cos he is unready unstable,kai plus the punishment and nothing to motivate him..somany things needs to be adressed in the military or this madness will get worse,this thing could have easily gone the opposite way too of a muslim officer killing a christian senior officer and honestly to me il still say what im saying,cos human beigns have their different levels of tollerance and strenght so anybody can just snap and go on a random shooting spree cos going to war isnt childs play..

I have a friend who was in the military back home in nija,he is muslim,we schooled 2gether when younger..and now we talk after years of loosing contacts. He was telling me how he worked in maiduguri and almost kiiled himself 2times cos of how Gboko haram were almost overpowering his unit and he didnt want to be captured so he was contemplating killing himself with a special bullet he always carried for himself just incase gboko haram wan caputre am.

He also told me how he has been doing drugs heavily cos he use to have hallucinations and see people he has killed in battle,and he said their superiors ordered them to slaughter many gboko haram that were caught and he even mistakenly killed one woman who was married to a gbokoharam so all these things made him unstable and started doing drugs,plus he said alot of other things how superior officers are using them for biz etc.

So bro just imagine this situation,i told him to get help and he said he was working on it and planning leave the military. So this my friend now clearly shouldnt be fighting cos he is troubled mentally and also might snap soon so alot of reforms needs to be done otherwise things like this will keep happening. And now imagine such trauma already they are coping with and still no payment to motivate him..ha that is big trouble..its so unfortunate this is our country. My friend told me somany bad things happeneing in maiduguri and the military that i cant even say here o,soldiers shooting themselves in battle field and their ogas sabotaging their locations to enemies and delibrately refusing to send reinforcements etc..

Just tell me years of having this experience why wont some of them go AWOL? Then the worst part is they watch how their enemies are treated like first class citizens and kings because they were boko haram b4..ha this life just no balance o..its just sad that the superior officer had to die for attention to be drawn to some of this terrible things happening. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Fourwinds: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
See Christians should StOP justifying killing in cold blood.
- the adjutant is to responsible for blocking or opening of account or denial of allowances.
- before an account is block one must have gone on AWOL or committed an offence.
- it was not the first time Private Uzonna Maduabuchi a Christian from SE nigeria has cocked rifle on the said officer.
And had it been the officer took necessary action earlier, ethnicity will be the next card played by uzonna's kinsmen but at least the officer would have been alive by now.
- when does killing a superior becomes justified because of grievances?
- The soldier is an indiscipline bastard & his guarantor needs to be arrested if this trend is to subside.
- Christian soldiers killing Muslim officers is now the trend. But if the foolish Muslim soldiers refused to retaliate, I'll see how they will get justice or fairness in a system filled with people who despises them.

The Army under Buratai is a total mess. The guy is rubbing his incompetence on our faces on
a daily basis. It's really sad.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by semyman: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Yet they pay legislooters even in prison?
God has a case folder on Nigerian rulers
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by golddare: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Ababbio:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/investigation-why-soldier-shot-senior-officer-in-borno/amp/

One needs to be very careful with all these weewee smokers, when they are high they get irrational coupled with the depression in the frontline.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Pinkybush: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2020
supportnija:

The story is not complete, he left duty for six months without permission, Nigeria army should not have frozen his account, he would made to face trial and necessary punishment given to him, you allowed him to join you again after six month of deserted and next thing is to hold his money, I think the best thing now is to cancel the country call Nigeria and build another one. If it's civilian this Soldier would be doing like mafia. In my presence at Mararaba SSS shut to dead Kingsley , A security to Ebenezer Secondary school simply because it is helping a drunk man but when this people see Boko Haram they will run to Cameroon. God help the helpless in this country.
Kindly go and read the report again. It was the dead soldier that left for operation not the shooter.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by richie240: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Elsueno:
The north isn't really the problem of this country woh, See some people up thier defending a killer and saying the victim deserved it simply because the killer is thier tribesmen.

The person he killed can't blocked his account at all, and even if he did he does not deserve to be killed
The other day When an Igbo officer publicly blurted his hatred for a whole tribe, and we complained, his ppl said it was 'freedom of speech'.

And I asked if u expect d same bigotic officer to look out for d same person/ppl he hates in d battle field. Will d cover of war not be a perfect excuse to shoot his 'enemy-colleague' from behind?

Laslas we go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Heathrow44:
This man should be made to serve in the military front line of attack, that way he would be useful! If he survives he needs to be put in the centre of the fire! Nobody has the right the take anybody's life that he/she did not create! The army should be the most promptly paid force in Nigeria, this people are paying the ultimate price to safeguard Nigerians territorial integrity, I immediately suggest to the president and the Parliament for a swift increase in their pay with immediate effect!
you Don talk be dat... grin grin
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Oludara202: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2020
It’s pathetic how the issue was handled but at the same time he wasn’t supposed to kill anyone.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by GalPissetzky: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
someone is fighting boko haram instead of staying in his house to Bleep and u are delaying his salary. and u are here telling us about how the other dude got married not too long. what has that got to do with delaying someone risking his life and u delaying his salary. nigerians need to stop playing ludo with peoples money
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Xposed2020:
He who needs a car knows the job that fetches such car.

A lot of them have cars. The least Private Uzonna Maduabuchi collects is #158k as long as he is in Maiduguri.

I am sure no one forced them to join the army as it is a voluntary organization.
If he is not okay with the pay or wants to buy a car he can get a banking job.with his qualifications as a security guard in a bank he can buy a Prado geep.
And if he is depressed, let him commit suicide for us to be sure it's depression.

To you a car is a luxury... Keep your thoughts to yourself man.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by Femeto: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020
You send someone to fight war but no allowance yet the ogas are living large.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by richie240: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

This looks like the first military Igbo coup of January 15, 1966, till today, Igbos are still paying for it.

That is d typical treacherous and bigotic 'bloda' 4 u.
Its OK for a 'bloda' to kill others no matter how stewpid d reason is, they will justify it. That 'justification' of evil by 'blodas' because of ethnic affiliation is what is really paining me.
If it had bn pmb + VP dt ds fóol managed to kill for ds same 'salary' reason, (God forbid), they will still justify it!

It seems their is an unwritten code to always justify a 'brother' irrespective of his crime since "blood is thicker than water".

einsteine:

He went AWOL for six months, that's why his salary was blocked. In any case, how does no salary equate to the need to kill? If it was a Fulani private killing an Igbo lieutenant, I hope you guys would justify the killing same way.

Cc xposed2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by KosiGee(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
now i understand why they quickly showed his pictures.

the other shooters that killed their superior officers we have never seen their pics.

once an igbo man is involved, then the narative changes instantly.

NOW NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE UNDERLINING FACTORS

- DENIAL OF ALLOWANCES AND SALARIES FOR MONTHS AND DENIAL OF EXIT PERMIT.

AND THE POOR SOLDIER SLIDE INTO DEPRESSION AND DEMENTIA.

YET CAPTURED BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS ARE TREATED TO SUMPTUOUS MEALS AND TREATED LIKE KINGS WHILE THE SOLDIERS ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.

Do you know the meaning of ‘Dementia’? Replace that with ‘frustrations’.

Dementia shouldn’t come in there. I feel sad though. I could do a lot with enough weapons and just 100 Mmaduabuchis.
Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by MMempire(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Guessing they block his salary and allowance thinking he will die fighting the boko boys so that they will claim his money for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier by MAYOWAAK: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2020
IT IS PTSD, I THINK; I WILL NOT MAKE NOTHING MORE OUT OF IT.

He was killed (while he was on a phone talking with his recently wedded bride). Shot six times from the back. by Private Azunna Maduabuchi, who is obviously (based on the name) a South Easterner.

I do not believe for a second that there is an ethnic motivation to the killing (I will stand corrected).

My personal belief is that the young soldier might be having combat induced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) which pushed him to lash out at his officer with whom he might be having some personal grievance (s).

Now, just take for a second, if the roles were reversed and the Officer was Igbo from the South East who was assassinated by six shots to his back by a Private of Northern Origin.

Just imagine that for a second.

They would have set the whole social media space on fire by now;

They will be crowling out of their bigotry holes to weave every conspiracy theory known to man.

But since it's "an Igbo man that killed a 'Hausa man' ", No problem.

"Hausa life don't matter".

I remember arguing with one of them, on this social Media platform, who was trying to blame Northerners in the death of the Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile;

They actually wanted to pin Tolulope's death on conspiracy by Northerners despite the fact that all indications point to the fact that this was a freak accident involving her classmates from secondary school - all of them from her tribe!

So just imagine if a 'Northerner' had shot an Igbo Officer six times from the back and killed him.

Just imagine.

But, honestly, I will give the young killer the benefit of the doubt because of his service in the war front;

I would demand he be treated with kindness, be psychologically evaluated to be sure that there is no PSTD element involved;

However, if it be proven that he is mentally sound and had premeditated this Murder, then he should be given summary Field Court Martial trial, and Shot if found guilty!

May God forgive the deficiecies of the deceased & comfort the family he left behind;

And may the young soldier be justly Treated.

© Musa Mbahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.