Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? (335 Views)

How I Turned 100$ To Over 4000$ With An Ai Based Robot / How I Turned 10k Investment To 500k Through Mini-importation / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? by Gee64: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why most youths particularly from developing countries go to the internet with the intention of using it to defraud other gullible people with such recklessness when several opportunities to earn legitimate money available on the cyberspace.

To help our youths, please suggest any worthwhile online job for our teaming youth population particularly those living in a country where the government does not give a hut about their welfare.

Personally, I would want to suggest they join the Pi Network because it is legit and FREE to join.

I'm personally piloting my team to greater heights. So join us if you care.

It is not a get-rich-quick thing, but I can assure you, within a short time, when the value appreciates, you will have cause to thank me!

If you are interested, my signature below gives you the direction. It's FREE to join please...pay nothing but earn legitimately when it is exchanged for cash!

This is my humble contribution. You are not compelled to participate in it, but if you do, it could pay off in the long run.

Please other legitimate earning opportunity suggestions are highly welcome.

Re: Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? by Emycrownvsgboss(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why most youths particularly from developing countries go to the internet with the intention of using it to defraud other gullible people with such recklessness when several opportunities to earn legitimate money available on the cyberspace.

To help our youths, please suggest any worthwhile online job for our teaming youth population particularly those living in a country where the government does not give a hut about their welfare.

Personally, I would want to suggest they join the Pi Network because it is legit and FREE to join.

I'm personally piloting my team to greater heights. So join us if you care.

It is not a get-rich-quick thing, but I can assure you, within a short time, when the value appreciates, you will have cause to thank me!

If you are interested, my signature below gives you the direction. It's FREE to join please...pay nothing but earn legitimately when it is exchanged for cash!

This is my humble contribution. You are not compelled to participate in it, but if you do, it could pay off in the long run.

Please other legitimate earning opportunity suggestions are highly welcome.[/quote]
Re: Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? by illicit(m): 1:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Why is Buhari giving money to Boko Haram
Re: Why Have Our Youths Turned Cyber Criminals? by Fxmanager(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2020
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Dollars Is The New USD Coin On Distribution Now / A New Airdroplink / Divine Investment Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.