Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (92587 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Rhea(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days

And did you make bat stew with it to finish off your enemy? cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by omoadeleye(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

Are you bluffing right?
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Pavillon: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
So now that you've finally succeeded in killing your enemy, through that bat.

Have you received a call from your boss telling you an increment in your salary has been made

Have you received that which you have been praying for??

Sir, cool down, you just killed a bat that went astray..... You don't even know if the supposed animal that your supposed enemy is using is even looking at you and laughing at your Mumuness angry

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Devilpen(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
I don't know if I should laugh or laugh
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Eidris01(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hotzone:

Abobi, were u meant to say 'Femi instead of Remi? It will be my pleasure if u can share the pic of those bats because i like horror movie very well and i will prefer u to be my tour guild as i visit soon, the ofenmanu witch center Remi fani Kayode
grin I'd love to be ur tour guild, unfortunately, I don't live there. I only got to catch the beautiful scene when my boss sent me to a school around there.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by cedricksly: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

y'all spritualize everything.. And it's total bad and the thought of people are always after you will even kill you first before people are really after u

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Oseh1Gidigba: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
You don't know your real enemy, when u do, you will not kill Innocent stray bird.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by opribo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
They dont understand, no they dont just understand but those who know, know.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are an ignoramuse, what if it was 2 chickens? or a rabbit.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Bahamas95(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Come my hostel come kill bats make I see how many you go fit kill. grin Even if you kill from now till next year dem nor go finish, we have accepted them as our noisy neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by buJu234: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ur mates are busy thinking about advanced technologies and science that will help humanity..

U re busy telling us the nonsense that have kept you in bondage for years.

U beta wake up

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SweetCunt97(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Superstitious bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Karemarealty288(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Let's assume the so called enemy sent the bat and you killed the enemies scout bat and put it on social media....then wait their 82 Armoured Division is coming.

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by IFezki96: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
i remember those days in OAU Ife,,, bat full everywhere... To imagine that someone here see them as Evil sounds very funny to me..lol... Oh my African people.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Jaqenhghar: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

Which enemy sent it to you?
See as you waste oil sef on top the thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by dazzlingd(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

To be mentally backward is a disaster, and u expect nigeria to advance like germany and china when we have mentally backward people like this all over the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by miketayo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle7998:

If ur enemy wanted to send an animal to you, they would have sent a lion or tiger, or thousand of bats.. not this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Ladymillion(f): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bats are nocturnal animals, stop blaming your village people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by xukwaa: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Which emeny? Are you whining us?
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Askme2020(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Eidris01:
Can you imagine! What if he lived at Ikeja, around Remi Fani kayode Street, where there are tons of bat, hanging in the trees and hovering above, I don't think he will be able to sleep at home. Lol angry
He will be firing prayer every night bi that grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this Poster dey hungry me,

As you've killed that bat, the mother of that bat will report to the nearest police station of Bat and file a missing persons report for her child you've killed,..the police station will then send detectives to determine the last known location of the Missing Bat.

Oga Poster, be expecting more Bats in your house and don't forget to buy more anointing oil grin grin
I wish that would indeed happen... Then im go see true enemy at least... Mama bat and her posey

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by OLULAW: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jesus wept. grin grin grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by xukwaa: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
If you are serious about it, your brain should be archived to the 14th Century!

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Askme2020(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Opperwezen:

grin cheesy dem for send lion if they were serious people. Nonsense and Ingredients!

Or elephant abi crocodile cheesy
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Friendlyjoe: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
loneprof:
Lol... You better don't waste your oil.
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat
4. Any bird that looks like a witch
5. Any animal they sent to attack us
6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin

.baddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
OP your stupidity is legendary!!!!
Why did you kill the innocent bat now? and which witch is even after you?? guilty conscience is worrying you

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by nkemdi89(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol so those living around ring road in Benin, what
Will they do about the issue of bat? On the day oba was coronated, I was there live, the moment he was handed his certificate of office at the hall and canon was fired , the entire air was covered with bat.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Askme2020(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dayoebe:
So Nocturnal God's creation (Bat) is your enemy?
Your only enemy is your stupidy which will haunt you down.
Stop embarrassing christianity abeg.

''For EVERY creature of GOD is GOOD, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:'' - 1Timothy 4:4KJV
More blessing for you sir

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Friendlyjoe: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:
Africans will always be Africans

Dont blame them, shiit is furking real out here
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Askme2020(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this Poster dey hungry me,

As you've killed that bat, the mother of that bat will report to the nearest police station of Bat and file a missing persons report for her child you've killed,..the police station will then send detectives to determine the last known location of the Missing Bat.

Oga Poster, be expecting more Bats in your house and don't forget to buy more anointing oil grin grin
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Friendlyjoe: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:
Africans will always be Africans

Dont blame them, shyeet aint funny out here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.