Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (92554 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Akaegwu(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2020
Which enemy sent it to you?
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2020
So wasted, only Africans keep the lowest mentality with lowest IQ.
jaz:
Las Las u go hear say op go school. What a wasted education
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by TooGod247(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2020
miracle 7998 stop mumu ur self dere, come my house we kill bat on daily base, in fact i eat bat , no body dey follow u, na u the follow bat lol, remove fear from ur self,

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Gamesmart: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

You have to stand and fight your enemies we are in the last days

You need to have mental health and functionality assessed.

It is not normal for an IQ to be this low.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by greypencils: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2020
The thing about me, I don't believe in enemies and witches sending anything against me but if there is any stray animal in my house, I'm killing it just like I would rats and cockroaches. So name them cats, bats, snakes, owls ama kill all. I no dey U.S no vex.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2020
greypencils:
The thing about me, I don't believe in enemies and witches sending anything against me but if there is any stray animal in my house, I'm killing it just like I would rats and cockroaches. So name them cats, bats, snakes, owls ama kill all. I no dey U.S no vex.
Dogs, rabbits, goats, parrot, cows, Eagle, duck... Everything you go kill throw way, right? undecided
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2020
greypencils:

So you're killing just for killing sake, lol they strayed into your territory and they are like cultists lol.

Before you kill an animal, have you thought about the usefulness of that Animal to the environment, nature or living beings
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2020
I can see the have people of lowest IQ on earth in Nigeria.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by timesup234: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2020
This one na top rated mumu. In 2020 u still believe this bullshit. You are a big cow dung
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SexytorresE(f): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2020
When u free ur mind from being delusional, u will see how free u become . U no longer think of village people, witch, hell or heaven . U get to knw they are all story from a book .

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SexytorresE(f): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:
Lol... You better don't waste your oil.
Ororo that you're supposed to use to fry fish, you're wasting it on a harmless bat. grin

List of animals that get killed in Nigeria:

1. Cat
2. Owl
3. Bat
4. Any bird that looks like a witch
5. Any animal they sent to attack us
6. Any other animal that behaves anyhow...

Bonus: Mama Chinedu the popular witch who lives opposite our house because she doesn't greet our mother. Yes she is a witch. grin
sad
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by igbowoman: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:
Brethren this is the reason I always tell people to always be on alert and be vigilant so that you will know what kind of things the enemy brings to your house, this is a bat that the enemy sent to my home this night around 10:40 pm and glory be to God we killed it.

May the Lord deliver your mind from captivity

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Drizzy5001(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Why insulting op, abi una no know say they enemy fit use bat attack you, if u are prayerful enough the holy spirit will reveal it to you...

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Billygee2u: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Razzness:
Typical african mentality. U killed a baby bat that lost it's way home and u are blaming ur imaginary enemies.
That's the problem with Africans in Africa,people with black brain
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Really Top notch mumu, lol, but we are just saying wake up, from ignorance O, don't take it so hard. hehe
timesup234:
This one na top rated mumu. In 2020 u still believe this bullshit. You are a big cow dung
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Chibyke3667(m): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2020
heffem:
Which enemy? Ogbeni, that's a stray bat.

So are you saying that such thing doesn't exist or what?
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Enyimbamercedes: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2020
Illiterate! And for good measure, you poured oil on it!!
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2020
I fear Nigerians that accuse others of been witchs and wizard, they can be violent, lol, that is how i heard one of my cousins talking about witches and wizard, as if, each and every one of us, is not responsible for our lives.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Chibyke3667(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2020
It's possible to be enemy and also not possible. We need to be very careful because such things exist.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Why insulting op, abi una no know say they enemy fit use bat attack you, if u are prayerful enough the holy spirit will reveal it to you...
Kai! Which holy spirit? How can-do God's own Spirit open mouth contradict God? undecided

I hope say you mean mumu spirit wey una dey believe dey torment una with delusions and fears? undecided
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Chibyke3667:
It's possible to be enemy and also not possible. We need to be very careful because such things exist.
it is not possible... Not even Biblical
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 02, 2020
What of if you schooled in O A U ìfẹ́... Home of bats.... Sir you are not thinking. Christians always set their mind on enemies. Nah enemies no let them get money as they sleep in the church every night still yet they refuse to imvest

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Please Stop all this enemy crap, it is the same believes that encourages other follish believes like quick money from pants, and other follish things.
The only way to break the cycle of ignorance, is to discard them.

Chibyke3667:

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by MENTORCH(m): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Razzness:
Typical african mentality. U killed a baby bat that lost it's way home and u are blaming ur imaginary enemies.

I’m telling you, everything in Africa is juju.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2020
They never learned.
MENTORCH:

I’m telling you, everything in Africa is juju.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Enculer: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2020
Black brain.

Dumb.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by louiziana(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

You have a very low IQ undecided

Always attaching religion and spirituality to everything. Nigeria is probably one of the most religious nations in the world yet one of the most impoverished undecided

And the OP is probably educated, what a shame.
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Chibyke3667(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Please Stop all this enemy crap, it is the same believes that encourages other follish believes like quick money from pants, and other follish things.
The only way to break the cycle of ignorance, is to discard them.

So are you saying that Witches doesn't exist at all? Or are you saying that the OP is far away from the reality? This is Africa where such things exist, whether you believe it or not. My point is that, there is need to be careful not to believe nonsense and at the same time not ignore them totally because it's possible

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by AreaFada2: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Razzness:

My brother I tire o. Bats use echo location to get direction. It probably became disorientated and missed its way. Our education system has failed us woefully.

One guy went all the way to Manitoba, Canada. He took himself out of Nigeria, but even Canada couldn't take superstitious 9ja mentality from away him.

He found an owl on the roof of his workplace. O pari!

Just a few weeks ago, he made a video of it online. Lamenting how village people have followed him to Canada. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by AreaFada2: 2:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Razzness:

My brother I tire o. Bats use echo-location to get direction and find food. It probably became disorientated and missed its way. Our education system has failed us woefully.

One guy went all the way to Manitoba, Canada. He took himself out of Nigeria, but even Canada couldn't take superstitious 9ja mentality from him.

He found an owl on the roof of his workplace. O pari!

Just a few weeks ago, he made a video of it online. Lamenting how village people have followed him to Canada. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night by Alashoalash10: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle7998:

this type of birds fly at night, how do you known is from enemy ?, renew your mind and always been positive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.