Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (50219 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2020
oshorstan:
No Responsible man will enslave his beloved wife, no matter her condition. I believe men should be aids in the running of the home. But I am not comfortable when women use this kindnesses to embarrass the man. As for me, I cook, wash etc , I won't be redundant because I am married. I will surely help her. that's my ethos. Men pls help your wife, so that you won't have any stress in locating her hole at night
.....Only a pussy man will want to help his wife so he won't be denied pussy.

Funny how most of you ladies thinks every man is after pussy.

Lol.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by oshorstan(f): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Only a pussy man will want to help his wife so he won't be denied pussy.

Funny how most of you ladies thinks every man is after pussy.

Lol.

Which man is not a pussy man?
Why do u want to marry?

I won't blame the ladies, because they know what we like.

Every man is a pussy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
MajesticD:

NO, a man MUSTN'T have SEVEN FIGURE INCOME before marriage. However, a man must have a consistent stream of income that can sustain a family before even thinking of marriage.

So if a woman has steady flow of cooked meals, why can't she be considered wife material? You think this is 1820? This is 2020 and if a girl is not interested in cooking she should not be forced.

My friends daughter has no interest in cooking. She says its not her thing. Guess what? She's 20, a double major aerospace engineering student at MIT. Yes! The MIT!!! On a full ride scholarship!

If my daughter is not interested in cooking no problem, the things she's interested in will ensure she can always hire a cook. Gone are the days bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
oshorstan:

Which man is not a pussy man?
Why do u want to marry?

I won't blame the ladies, because they know what we like.

Every man is a pussy man
....The difference is that is not Everyman that you can manipulate with sex.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by AdedoyinO(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
hashtagged:

If so your mom was a house help and sex slave, cause your mom did all this without lifting a finger

I am not surprised at your reply, it just like what you posted. I feel sorry for the woman who ends up with you. Pele so gbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Saintmary(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:

At least she won't have the man on her to do list and that alone is a big burden off her neck.

You have no idea how sex drains ladies after a hectic day...
Ehn, bros, no even near that side.
One or two orgasms after a productive day's work is bae to women o.
Do you even talk to married women?
The problem is sex without orgasm!
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saintmary:

Ehn, bros, no even near that side.
One or two orgasms after a productive day's work is bae to women o.
Do you even talk to married women?
The problem is sex without orgasm!
Not when she is too tired. I know what im implying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by oshorstan(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....The difference is that is not Everyman that you can manipulate with sex.

True.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
LadySarah:

My bestie is suffering it right now. She's on Nl sef. The once bubbly lady has become a shadow of herself.
But I warned her. When she'd tell me how her husband would praise her and tell her she doesn't behave like a last born. I told her to tone down cos later she will suffer it.
3 kids down the line she has been shedding tears s each time she calls me.Oga can't lift his boxer shorts from the floor to save his life. Won't even go to fill the gas cylinder with his caroo while his wife will be jumping kekec with 12.5kg cylinder,or minor repairs at home. Just drop money and face front. Fresh food tinz.

Me I will just say sorry. E no concern me.

Advice her to tell the man to drop more money so she can get someone to refill the gas for her, clean the house twice a week, and so on. No need to give up her happiness for minor things she can solve.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Saintmary(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:
Not when she is too tired. I know what im implying.
That's old time mentality.
Update and upgrade Mr.
A woman whose love for you is untainted by resentment over your insensitivity will always be ready anytime.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by hashtagged(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
AdedoyinO:

I am not surprised at your reply, it just like what you posted. I feel sorry for the woman who ends up with you. Pele so gbo.

Yyou mean your mom
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saintmary:

That's old time mentality.
Update and upgrade Mr.
A woman whose love for you is untainted by resentment over your insensitivity will always be ready anytime.

Its like you think every lady has high libido.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Saintmary(f): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:

Its like you think every lady has high libido.

Cheers.
I wasn't talking about libido, Mr.
I can't start explaining stuff here when we are not on sexuality section.
You are matured naw
wink wink
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Saintmary:

I wasn't talking about libido, Mr.
I can't start explaining stuff here when we are not on sexuality section.
You are matured naw
wink wink

Sis. There are sexually timid ladies so your assertion does not hold for all women, some ladies don't like sexing under stress regardless of the serotonin they get after sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Saintmary(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toks2008:

Sis. There are sexually timid ladies so your assertion does not hold for all women, some ladies don't like sexing under stress regardless of the serotonin they get after sex.
These "timid ladies" are the exception.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2020
A wife holding the house down is NOT a slave just as a man hustling and providing for the family is NOT an idiot.

There should always be a balance, a cohesion, an understanding and even though this is not set in stone, a ship should only have one captain otherwise its downhill from there.

3 Likes

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by MajesticD(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2020
YelloweWest:

So if a woman has steady flow of cooked meals, why can't she be considered wife material? You think this is 1820? This is 2020 and if a girl is not interested in cooking she should not be forced.

My friends daughter has no interest in cooking. She says its not her thing. Guess what? She's 20, a double major aerospace engineering student at MIT. Yes! The MIT!!! On a full ride scholarship!

If my daughter is not interested in cooking no problem, the things she's interested in will ensure she can always hire a cook. Gone are the days bro...

Congrats to your friend's daughter.

Eventually it boils down to personal requirements and not because "the days are gone". However, your friend's daughter's dissent towards cooking hasn't become the standard of what should be obtainable because she's an MIT student. I pray she gets a man who's perfectly OK with eating entirely on orders or maid made food. On the other hand, I genuinely fear for how we've become comfortable with the decadence of certain positive aspects of our culture in the name of "Gone are the days" so we can copy the West hook, line and sinker. I sincerely wish we can emulate some of theirs, blend it with some of ours and have a more unique and better society. There will always be something missing when a woman can't at least prepare meals for her family. In our African culture, a woman who can't cook is perceived as not been properly trained, and for me, I will hold on to that. For what it's worth, there have been numerous advancements in technology (and that's where I believe the validity of "gone are the days" line ends, NOT in the actual act of mixing ingredients to make a meal) that's made the act of cooking easier so please don't get the wrong picture of a sweaty wifey pounding yam with smoke from firewood making her all teary. Cooking in itself is a survival skill for everyone.

There's so much I would have love to say but I'm so sleepy already.
#peace

3 Likes

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 3:33am On Aug 04, 2020
YelloweWest:

lol if you like let her hold certificate to heavens gate.. a womans degree is only useful to her boss at work.. no one cares about a womans degree tbh.. its just smoke... all that is necessary to make a good wife is your home management skills.. not MIT degree.. all thats just surdust

2 Likes

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Ngo24(f): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2020
J111333:
Marriages of old were stable because our grandmothers accepted the roles of slaves and it was very easy for them to do that. They were mostly what Oyibos call home makers but this is unacceptable and overwhelming to today's wives who equally work hard to put food on the table just like the men.
In my opinion, men should sit and live up to the expectations of today's world.
How can a pregnant woman be cleaning and washing while her husband sits and watch tv?
How can a man not help out in the kitchen when his wife is overwhelmed cooking several dishes at a time?
How can a man sit and watch while his wife bathes the kids, dresses them and takes them to school?
These things can be done and they won't make someone less a man, it's all about common sense.
You deserve a very chilled malt, mortuary standard.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
J111333:
Marriages of old were stable because our grandmothers accepted the roles of slaves and it was very easy for them to do that. They were mostly what Oyibos call home makers but this is unacceptable and overwhelming to today's wives who equally work hard to put food on the table just like the men.
In my opinion, men should sit and live up to the expectations of today's world.
How can a pregnant woman be cleaning and washing while her husband sits and watch tv?
How can a man not help out in the kitchen when his wife is overwhelmed cooking several dishes at a time?
How can a man sit and watch while his wife bathes the kids, dresses them and takes them to school?
These things can be done and they won't make someone less a man, it's all about common sense.
You people are making it sound like its man vs woman as in a "pissing" contest. Shouldn't it be man AND woman?
What would be the expectation of today's world, pray tell us?
What would be the expectation of today's world for a woman? Slaying, baking, hustling, recreating, scamming, producing, championing, leading, challenging? Is there anything that is/was not done before "today's world"?

Sounds like you need a validation for doing what you want. It ain't a must for everyone get married. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol if you like let her hold certificate to heavens gate.. a womans degree is only useful to her boss at work.. no one cares about a womans degree tbh.. its just smoke... all that is necessary to make a good wife is your home management skills.. not MIT degree.. all thats just surdust

Fùck off with that mentality. There's a reason why MIT is investing millions of dollars in her education. Her ingenuity will feed generations without her having to step foot in a kitchen!

I can't believe you have access to the internet yet so naive! Do you know what is MIT? Have you seen any of their alumina poor or even average?

My friend go and educate yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
MajesticD:

Congrats to your friend's daughter.

Eventually it boils down to personal requirements and not because "the days are gone". However, your friend's daughter's dissent towards cooking hasn't become the standard of what should be obtainable because she's an MIT student. I pray she gets a man who's perfectly OK with eating entirely on orders or maid made food. On the other hand, I genuinely fear for how we've become comfortable with the decadence of certain positive aspects of our culture in the name of "Gone are the days" so we can copy the West hook, line and sinker. I sincerely wish we can emulate some of theirs, blend it with some of ours and have a more unique and better society. There will always be something missing when a woman can't at least prepare meals for her family. In our African culture, a woman who can't cook is perceived as not been properly trained, and for me, I will hold on to that. For what it's worth, there have been numerous advancements in technology (and that's where I believe the validity of "gone are the days" line ends, NOT in the actual act of mixing ingredients to make a meal) that's made the act of cooking easier so please don't get the wrong picture of a sweaty wifey pounding yam with smoke from firewood making her all teary. Cooking in itself is a survival skill for everyone.

There's so much I would have love to say but I'm so sleepy already.
#peace

She said cooking is not her thing. She will hire a cook or marry a man who cooks. She'll be fine. If she decides to have children, they'll be fine.

She a lovely young girl that is God fearing saving herself for marriage. A virgin at 20 in todays world in USA is commendable. So relax, trust me, she no go reach ground. A long line of young men with great potentials from politically and financially influential backgrounds are already forming line of potential suitors. Their parents are taking to her parents. (Anambra style) .

But ultimately it is the choice of their children.

All am saying is African culture tends to determine the rights of Women without their opinion. Thst is fast changing. This young women has no interest in the kitchen but that won't stop her for getting married or make her a bad wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2020
YelloweWest:

She said cooking is not her thing. She will hire a cook or marry a man who cooks. She'll be fine. If she decides to have children, they'll be fine.

She a lovely young girl that is God fearing saving herself for marriage. A virgin at 20 in todays world in USA is commendable. So relax, trust me, she no go reach ground. A long line of young men with great potentials from politically and financially influential backgrounds are already forming line of potential suitors. Their parents are taking to her parents. (Anambra style) .

But ultimately it is the choice of their children.

All am saying is African culture tends to determine the rights of Women without their opinion. Thst is fast changing. This young women has no interest in the kitchen but that won't stop her for getting married or make her a bad wife.
And how is that a guarantee of a happy future? Just because they are influencial and supposedly with potentials? undecided

Wishing as they say doesn't make it so. Nothing wrong in that African culture loves that a woman can cook. How is that a bad thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by DestroyFeminist(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

Advice her to tell the man to drop more money so she can get someone to refill the gas for her, clean the house twice a week, and so on. No need to give up her happiness for minor things she can solve.
[/s]
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2020
FBS:

And how is that a guarantee of a happy future? Just because they are influencial and supposedly with potentials? undecided

Wishing as they say doesn't make it so. Nothing wrong in that African culture loves that a woman can cook. How is that a bad thing? undecided

So those who cam cook automatically have prefect happy homes?

There's nothing wrong with African culture loving a woman who can cook. But a woman who can't cook should not be hated or seen as unfit! I have a son and if his wife cannot cook but is a good productive woman I cant complain about cooking. This is 2020. By the way culture is dynamic! Subject to change. The role of kitchen is no longer strick to the female gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
YelloweWest:

Fùck off with that mentality. There's a reason why MIT is investing millions of dollars in her education. Her ingenuity will feed generations without her having to step foot in a kitchen!

I can't believe you have access to the internet yet so naive! Do you know what is MIT? Have you seen any of their alumina poor or even average?

My friend go and educate yourself!
lol you seem to think a man and a womans path are the same in life... she's only usefull to her company, they'll use here till here ovaries become useless... then we'll see how fr the MiT helps her lol.. who gives a Bleep about MIT... big chicks i know work from home, owning online stores, selling items online without having to own any inventory, and even making millions every single month, i know this cos I'm in that industry, they also get to spend enormous time with thier family.... lol but your freind has probably spent all her life learning and reading books all to get used by coperate industries, will spend 15hours at the office building another mans dream while her ovaries become useless... you're as stupid as she is... guy rest I've called out your foolishness

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
YelloweWest:

There's nothing wrong with African culture loving a woman who can cook. But a woman who can't cook should not be hated or seen as unfit! I have a son and if his wife cannot cook but is a good productive woman I cant complain about cooking. This is 2020. By the way culture is dynamic! Subject to change. The role of kitchen is no longer strick to the female gender.
a woman who is normal without any disability who can't cook and is proud of it is useless and should be spat on

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by area74: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
People are quick to shout slavery, men should be considerate and all that but failed to emphasize that financial responsibilities should be split between the two.

When it comes to financial responsibilities, a man should act like an African. He should shoulder everything. He should be the one to lead the family to prosperity. He should be nice to his in laws and all that.

Most times, women will keep their money to themselves and their families alone while the man's sweat is for everyone including the in laws.

The problem here is that most women of this generation are not ready to be under the guidance of any man. Ironically, they want to be married and still behave like singles that can do whatever they want
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by FBS: 3:01am On Aug 05, 2020
YelloweWest:

Nothing is automatic, nothing is perfect which is my point. Just as knowing how to cook is awesome. There could never be nothing wrong with that in 2020, 2030, 2050 or 5045! We all eat. If there are certain things that you can do to make your home better, how is that a bad thing?

Culture is dynamic but it is complex.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol you seem to think a man and a womans path are the same in life... she's only usefull to her company, they'll use here till here ovaries become useless... then we'll see how fr the MiT helps her lol.. who gives a Bleep about MIT... big chicks i know work from home, owning online stores, selling items online without having to own any inventory, and even making millions every single month, i know this cos I'm in that industry, they also get to spend enormous time with thier family.... lol but your freind has probably spent all her life learning and reading books all to get used by coperate industries, will spend 15hours at the office building another mans dream while her ovaries become useless... you're as stupid as she is... guy rest I've called out your foolishness
EDUCATE YOURSELF! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
FBS:

Nothing is automatic, nothing is perfect which is my point. Just as knowing how to cook is awesome. There could never be nothing wrong with that in 2020, 2030, 2050 or 5045! We all eat. If there are certain things that you can do to make your home better, how is that a bad thing?

Culture is dynamic but it is complex.

If you meet a young girl that is honest, hard working, PRODUCTIVE I mean earns a good living or has such obvious potential beautiful and reserved but cant cook don't marry her she's not good enough for you sir.

Me that knows who to cook, how many times a year do I cook when I have cooks? The little time I have to spend with my family when I'm not working, I refuse to spend it in the kitchen. My husband will revolt sef "now that we are both home lets attend to each other, allow employees do their job " .... thats my man's slogan. I'm grateful to God for that!

My point cooking as a skill for me is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by YelloweWest: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
a woman who is normal without any disability who can't cook and is proud of it is useless and should be spat on
Shes in Boston, go look for her and spit on her face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.