Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Where To Do Lali On Finger Nails Hand In Lagos State. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Do Lali On Finger Nails Hand In Lagos State. (562 Views)

See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger / See How To Place & Scan Your Picture On Your Finger Nails Using Your Smartphone / Meet The Man With The Longest Finger Nails In History! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Do Lali On Finger Nails Hand In Lagos State. by KforAfrica: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2020
At YouBeauty, we carry out the Lali paint on finger nails with two variant of colours; the red and black.

Services across Lekki, Nigeria. To contact, call or message on WhatsApp 08061388655

Cost: N5000

#Lali #HausaLali #LaliLagos
Re: Where To Do Lali On Finger Nails Hand In Lagos State. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello Ashewoboy, what's up. I told you that I can't get your mails cos I've unfollwed you. Watagwan?
Re: Where To Do Lali On Finger Nails Hand In Lagos State. by ashewoboy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenbeee:
Hello Ashewoboy, what's up. I told you that I can't get your mails cos I've unfollwed you. Watagwan?

want you to follow back. let's get back to our private discussion.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Feet Is Darker Than Your Body Watch This! / Gorgeous Ankara Jackets For Stylish Ladies / Check Out My Dressing.. Do You Think It’s Nice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.