Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi (225 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by MzDammielite20(f): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Since the 15th century, the statue of Lady Justice has been depicted in courts all over the world wearing a blindfold. One may wonder, why the blindfold? It represents objectivity in meting out justice, without fear or favour, regardless of identity, money, power or weakness.

Solomon Lange’s Latest Album Set To Hit The Streets In August

The text under consideration dwells on the instructions God gave the Israelites as regards perverting justice. These laws are put in place as deterrents and warnings to would-be offenders that justice will be meted out without fear or favour. Partiality is evil. It causes disaffection and friction in....

Read more on https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/be-just-pastor-kumuyi.html

Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Emvico34: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Who noticed what happen between 30/31 of july 2020? It was the quickkest day break in history but the Lord hide it from the children of men
Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Emvico34:
Who noticed what happen between 30/31 of july 2020? It was the quickkest day break in history but the Lord hide it from the children of men
What do you mean?
Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Emvico34: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean?
the night was shot
Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Emvico34:

the night was shot
short by how many minutes? I just work up from mine and there was no indication at all that it was except for maybe about 3 minutes which I am still unable to account for
Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Emvico34: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
short by how many minutes? I just work up from mine and there was no indication at all that it was except for maybe about 3 minutes which I am still unable to account for
you did'nt get it. I said july 30 to july 31 not august
Re: Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Emvico34:

you did'nt get it. I said july 30 to july 31 not august
Ok, by how many minutes short? undecided

(1) (Reply)

God Has Specification / "Isaac Went Out To Meditate In The Field At The Eventide." / How To Break Free From Masturbation And Other Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.