Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product (24160 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by michlins(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2020
People who are commenting on this thread,why are not sleeping
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Teeklef(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Shey na GNLD or KEDI Product!!!! Product kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Obipat:
was Atiku indicated anywhere? What about the so called pastor? Who is facing corruption charges? U be m.u.m.u for involving igbos. That's how you people brought brain Dead buhari because of hate for igbos. Look at Nigeria today. A dollar is almost 500 naira. I don't blame, it's poverty that is playing with your destiny. Tinubu will soon share rice so that you will be able to feed.

just as Ikepazu and aunty Uguwanyi is sharing kerosene and apu up and down for you idp people, southeast branch

but Theodore orji, orji uzor kalu, Okorocha was indicted with corruption, who elected them in the senate?

despite you people complaint about Ikpeazu being a useless Governor in his first term, didn't your people reelected him? you're just bloody hypocrite o

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by jaxxy(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Look at all these bloody liars with no single shame. Does this statement make any sense?

So in 2016 u were the bad product and in 2020 u are now the good product. Thanks to Oshiomole.

Well Oshiomole has already campaigned for both of u. His words can not be taken back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Noel19:

You are sophisticatedly stupid and mentally skewed.

See what tribalism has done to your thinking faculty.

There's no difference between how you reason with that of an Oragutan.

Hate destroys so fast and it's your hatred for Igbos that will send you to your early grave if you continue like this.

What has this post got to do with Igbos in the first place?

Surely, you must be suffering from Igbophobia to mistake Edo State as south Eastern states.

hate for which Igbo? southeast is my second home but I can't censored facts to suit or impress anyone

Igbo political mentality need total overhaul, your rants and tantrum won't change my stand on that

Noel when you're 20yrs, you will understand what I'm saying, face your utme and WAEC first

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Easyosafo: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2020
It now he is marketing a good product, having marketing the bad product to to people.

Oshiomole is really a Shameless Human being.

Edo people, just be wise, wiser, wisest.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Ategberoson(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Your tribe is a yahoo yahoo tribe playing smartness after we assisted you to become president.
Its time to reciprocate you start playing smart.
A typical black man behavior

hahaha very dumb and foolish talk. politics don turn to masquerade tradition in the eyes of shout yeast?

how did you help Yoruba to be president and what has that help done to my life? we are having a political discourse and you're talking about favouritism

if Igbo won't contest for the presidency nobody will give it to you on the platter of gold. even without your tiny support obj will still win as his election was a mere atonement from the North that gave him majority votes

we are even talking about southeast political mentality here not electioneering

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Izigha(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2020
How are we to know that he is not also selling a bad product now
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2020
music4me:
Politrick 101...No permanent friend,no permanent foe...If Obj after every every still fit come back n try to sell Atiku candidacy to us,then what else can one expect.

you are definitely one from indomie generation

what is really meant is that these men have no Morals

and have not an business aspiring to lead their communities
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Agugbadin: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Just as he is insulting Obaseki today because he is marketing another bad product. Nigerian politicians, kill them all.

You are absolutely right, he is marketing a bad product.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Kobicove(m): 5:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Just as he is insulting Obaseki today because he is marketing another bad product. Nigerian politicians, kill them all.

You got that right!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by CaptBabosa: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe

You really need to drop your myopic thinking and don't be spoiling the image of good reasoning yorubas. What has Southeast got to do with edo election.? Why do myopic people like you relate any PDP activity to Igbo. PDP is a national Party unlike the way your type wants to reduce political parties to a mere sectional party. All tribes are represented in a political party. Everything should not be about tribe this tribe that. Grow up my friend. You are the problem with Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Realguyman1(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2020
When I see people in this our country the way they behave, and even the way our so called nairalanders comment here on niaraland (especailly our so called youths), I always wonder if there is hope for this Nigeria again. Because we don't learn at all( both from pass and even present), that's why I our so-called politicians and all this nonsense we called government keep on doing the what they like.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by mechanics(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Hahahaha, I like this man o.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by highfaculty(m): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/oshiomhole-insulted-me-in-2016-because-he-was-marketing-bad-product-says-ize-iyamu/

See this one �
So in ur mind, you are a good product?
Only to be justified by Ishiomhole Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Virginnn(f): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Bigflamie:
They look mentally unbalanced whenever they try to put up a defense against what happened in the previous election. Its just the masses I have pity on. Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole are all thieves.
The only time they make some sense is when their media officers release official statements. If they are given opportunity to express themselves on one on one interview, they easily crumble like a pack of cards. They are so shallow and hollow.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by PropertyBuying(f): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Different antics and evil plots with heneous skills and lies from these politicians talking from both sides of the mouth

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by jcross19: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:
I'm not a fan of these thievesician but I felt Igbo political knowledge need total overhaul

how can you believe Obj tantrum to Atiku then was mere political talk and take everything serious about Ize whom you denied allegations against him in 2016 just because he was in PDP then?

southeast political mentality is kind of weird to me. imagine many of them believe they can't get political recognition in 2023 if Tinubu is not being probed or humiliated politically

what a tribe
This is the reason you are suffering ! what concern Igbo in Edo election? buhari is a curse you people brought upon Nigerians, even the northerners regretting it . just for the hatred you have for other tribe now am sure one part of the country is feeling the highest heat of this bad governance!.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by 6digitscomrade: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Crownbefitsme post=92322078]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/oshiomhole-insulted-me-in-2016-because-he-was-marketing-bad-product-says-ize-iyamu/[/I'm damn sure the only bible verse diz my pastor knows will be John 3:16... smh and the violent taketh by force..

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Obipat(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

just as Ikepazu and aunty Uguwanyi is sharing kerosene and apu up and down for you idp people, southeast branch

but Theodore orji, orji uzor kalu, Okorocha was indicted with corruption, who elected them in the senate?

despite you people complaint about Ikpeazu being a useless Governor in his first term, didn't your people reelected him? you're just bloody hypocrite o

I am not from Abia state. We are discussing Atiku, your pastor and igbo support for Atiku. Atiku is a business. What's Buhari good at? Buhari policy crushed my business and I have to travel out of the country. Thank God for that because I thought I was doing well when I was doing business in Nigeria. You will continue to wait for Tinubu to share money before you eat in Jesus name. You are the lazy youth buhari called you. Brainless slave. Stand up for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Wettoid123: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2020
they want to introduce agbero government to edo again, obaseki you better braze up no gentle man in this game the people are behind you!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by favour32(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2020
If Oshiomhole can market bad product, therefore, he ain't smart.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Merrykid: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2020
That is politics, friends today enemies tomorrow.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Elmander1983(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Pastor abi polithiefcian, shut up! Oshiomole will market someone else in time to come cos you will be a bad product should you not bend to his will and let him rule as the governor in disguise like jagab**
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/oshiomhole-insulted-me-in-2016-because-he-was-marketing-bad-product-says-ize-iyamu/
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by SIONKPO1(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2020
I pity the members that listens to this man when he preaches in his parish
Truly God is too mercy
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by Kingrefreshed: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product by mjabdulk: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Your certify yourself a good product, right?

no politician in nigeria is good product until he/she tasted and trusted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.