Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) (2037 Views)

What northerners must know about the Southerners don't be deceived / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / The Foolishness Of The Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by CrimeKsmart: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2020
YET ANOTHER LESSON FROM THE NORTH TO SOUTHERNERS
Until the majority of southerners learn to be mature, tolerant and patriotic in their reactions to thorny national issues, we shall never get tired of citing the exemplary maturity, tolerance and the legendary patience of the northerners to them.
The two pictures below are those of two Nigerian soldiers: one Igbo, the other 'Hausa'.
The Igbo, Private Azunna Maduabuchi, shot the 'Hausa' man, Lt. Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi, six times in the back while the officer was on phone talking to his newly wedded wife.
Maduabuchi was alleged to have shouted, after killing his boss:
"I have achieved my aim".
It is to be noted that the slain officer was his (Maduabuchi's) commanding officer at the Boko Haram warfront.
I am sure so many people reading this post are reading about the incident for the first time.
Please, those of you who have conscience, tell me what could have been the reactions of the Igbo, CAN, southerners and northern Christians, if the incident were the other way round, namely, a Hausa other rank soldier shot his Igbo commanding officer six times in the back for no apparent reason ?
Hell would have been let loose, Facebook and Twitter would have been painted red; tonnes of insults, vituperations and invective hurled on Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, prophet Muhammad and Islam.
It would be recalled that when Flying officer, Tolulope Arotile was killed in error, in an auto crash by her secondary school ex-mates, some people had already started weaving conspiracy theories, insinuating that she was killed by Muslims, who were envious of her feats as the first female combat helicopter pilot in NAF, until the timely press release by the Nigeria Airforce which disclosed the names of the occupants of the SUV which crushed her, who all turned out to be her fellow Christians.
Some people have already attributed the Private Maduabuchi's action to the combat-induced Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which predisposes troops who experienced war to some psychiatric problems.
However, pending the full investigations into the incident by the military authorities, I have my doubts.
The young Igbo soldier might have been a victim of the brainwashing, hate speeches and inciting to violence against Hausa-Fulani and Muslims generally, by the runaway and cowardly terrorist, Nnamdi Kanu, which he has been carrying out in his Radio Biafra, especially bearing in mind what the boy was reported to have allegedly said after killing the officer.
May Allah have mercy on the soul of Lt. Babakaka Shehu, a Kanuri from Borneo state; and forgive his shortcomings.

#Copied

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Whiteangel1234: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin This maybe a call to rise up in armed against the highly compromised Nigeria army .. His senior officer maybe a BoKo Haram agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
The young slain officer was a fine officer in his prime, recently married, and looking forward to a great future.

Investigations must be carried out to ascertain the true motive of the killer officer and he should be brought to justice.

#JusticeForNgorgi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Samyj247: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2020
He killed him because Ngorgi his boss as a commander, always gives the boko boys info about the Nigerian troops. How I wish more soldiers would be bold to kill all the boko haram commanders and bosses, parading themselves as commanders in the army. The Soldier that killed Ngorgi did well and I will urge more soldiers to be bold and do more. Instead of losing their lives foolishly in a battle where their commander is a bokoharam leader, it is better to kill that commander and lose your life than allow the commander to strategize and kill more innocent soldiers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin This maybe a call to rise up in armed against the highly compromised Nigeria army .. His senior officer maybe a BoKo Haram agent
[/s]
You're not sane at all. You need mental reevaluation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Until the majority of southerners learn to be mature, tolerant and patriotic in their reactions to thorny national issues, we shall never get tired of citing the exemplary maturity, tolerance and the legendary patience of the northerners to them.
The two pictures below are those of two Nigerian soldiers: one Igbo, the other 'Hausa'.
The Igbo, Private Azunna Maduabuchi, shot the 'Hausa' man, Lt. Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi, six times in the back while the officer was on phone talking to his newly wedded wife.
It is to be noted that the slain officer was his (Maduabuchi's) commanding officer at the Boko Haram warfront.
I am sure so many people reading this post are reading about the incident for the first time.
Please, those of you who have conscience, tell me what could have been the reactions of the Igbo, CAN, southerners and northern Christians, if the incident were the other way round, namely, a Hausa other rank soldier shot his Igbo commanding officer six times in the back for no apparent reason ?
Hell would have been let loose, Facebook and Twitter would have been painted red; tonnes of insults, vituperations and invective hurled on Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, prophet Muhammad and Islam.
It would be recalled that when Flying officer, Tolulope Arotile was killed in error, in an auto crash by her secondary school ex-mates, some people had already started weaving conspiracy theories, insinuating that she was killed by Muslims, who were envious of her feats as the first female combat helicopter pilot in NAF, until the timely press release by the Nigeria Airforce which disclosed the names of the occupants of the SUV which crushed her, who all turned out to be her fellow Christians.
Some people have already attributed the Private Maduabuchi's action to the combat-induced Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which predisposes troops who experienced war to some psychiatric problems.
However, pending the full investigations into the incident by the military authorities, I have my doubts.
The young Igbo soldier might have been a victim of the brainwashing, hate speeches and inciting to violence against Hausa-Fulani and Muslims generally, by the runaway and cowardly terrorist, Nnamdi Kanu, which he has been carrying out in his Radio Biafra, especially bearing in mind what the boy was reported to have allegedly said after killing the officer.
May Allah have mercy on the soul of Lt. Babakaka Shehu, a Kanuri from Borneo state; and forgive his shortcomings.

#Copied

APT. THE STORY WOULD HAVE CHANGED. MELESZENAWI SLAP44 NAIJAROYALTY AND CO WOULD HAVE ATTRIBUTED IT TO ETHNIC CLEANSING, ISLAMIZATION AND SORTS.
Very intolerant folks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Rubbish...why not keep quiet if you have nothing useful to add?

Since when did Boko Haram start recruiting Christians as agents?

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Samyj247:
[s]young slain boko haram commander in the Nigerian Army. Have u not listened to the audio where a Nigeria Army sniper exposed these guys. If you are killing many boko haram guys, some soldiers would speak housa among themselves and shot you for killing boko haram guys too much. The sniper was lucky to survive and he resigned.

Boko haram guys are been employed today in the Nigerian army, navy and NAF even without a certificate. they are just every where now[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
The face of the MURDERER.

Private Azunna Maduabuchi

Samyj247:
[s]young slain boko haram commander in the Nigerian Army. Have u not listened to the audio where a Nigeria Army sniper exposed these guys. If you are killing many boko haram guys, some soldiers would speak housa among themselves and shot you for killing boko haram guys too much. The sniper was lucky to survive and he resigned.

Boko haram guys are been employed today in the Nigerian army, navy and NAF even without a certificate. they are just every where now[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Samyj247: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:
No wonder they have been trying to hide the identity of the rogue killer officer.

The young slain officer was a fine officer in his prime, recently married, and looking forward to a great future.

Investigations must be carried out to ascertain the true motive of the killer officer and he should be brought to justice.

#JusticeForNgorgi
young slain boko haram commander in the Nigerian Army. Have u not listened to the audio where a Nigeria Army sniper exposed these guys. If you are killing many boko haram guys, some soldiers would speak housa among themselves and shoot you for killing boko haram guys too much. The sniper was lucky to survive and he resigned.

Boko haram guys are being employed today in the Nigerian army, navy and NAF even without a certificate. they are just every where now

9 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The face of the MURDERER.

Private Azunna Maduabuchi
Ipob has done it again.
#JusticeForNgorgi

3 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by mightyhazell: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2020
The killer soldier must be investigated thoroughly.. we have read how he was deprived of 7months salary and yet fighting the deadliest groups in the world in very harsh conditions.. Pray, how does one do one of the world's deadliest jobs and yet don't get paid.. ur mom or siblings back home may be sick and dying because of lack of funds.. while u away in a terrorist enclave,and yet without pay.. Shooting your commanding officer is most odd and inexcusable ,so we need to get to the root cause of the ugly incidence,if not for anything to forestall future occurence of such ugly scenerio.. leaving arms in the hands of mentally unbalanced individuals in itself is a big flaw. our armed men need mental evaluation from time to time

7 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Whiteangel1234: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Oga there is need for change in the Nigeria military .. I wish its Burutai that got the shot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by babajero(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

#Copied
Your post shows how stupid and shallow you are, what brought an Igboman into an officer killing a fellow officer in the army. do you know how many Igbos have died in this senseless war started by northerners? and you are here talking about northerners and maturity, tolerance and patriotism 4 words that should not go together.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
What a nice fiction...

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by mightyhazell: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

ofcourse Christians don't do Boko terrorism.. but ,any insights why some moslems do it? And what do u think we can do to stop it.. It's a very ugly trend,...terrorism
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

APT. THE STORY WOULD HAVE CHANGED. MELESZENAWI SLAP44 NAIJAROYALTY AND CO WOULD HAVE ATTRIBUTED IT TO ETHNIC CLEANSING, ISLAMIZATION AND SORTS.
Very intolerant folks.

Nice fiction.

Imagine sleeping in one room with...my life will be at risk coz anything might happen b4 morning.

you may plan and declare jihad on me or even unleash deadly fatwa....

no justification at all for ur types pls.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Divide this shitshole. When the full anger will burst no one will survive. I don't blame the poorly educated op who jumbled mishmash to get sympathy forgetting the havocs of his Boko kinsmen who have brought pain to every Nigerian family and his fulani killers marauding freely killing thousands every day. No one should sound to support killings. Every life matters. As you write to get sympathy, investigate the circumstances well.

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Samyj247:
[s]He killed him because Ngorgi his boss as a commander, always gives the boko boys info about the Nigerian troops. How I wish more soldiers would be bold to kill all the boko haram commanders and bosses, parading themselves as commanders in the army. The Soldier that killed Ngorgi did well and I will urge more soldiers to be bold and do more. Instead of losing their lives foolishly in a battle where their commander is a bokoharam leader, it is better to kill that commander and lose your life than allow the commander to strategize and kill more innocent soldiers.[/s]

Shut your murderer sympathising mouth and go and get the details before willfully exposing your ignorance and nauseating bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by helinues: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Until the majority of southerners learn to be mature, tolerant and patriotic

So Northerners are more tolerant than Southerners?

Op, pass me that joint....

6 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
I don't believe this news ,we know know the tribe that promotes fake news .yatriba people spit on your dark ugly faces with heavy tribal marks .MUSLIMS

3 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Samyj247: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Shut your murderer sympathising mouth and go and get the details before willfully exposing your ignorance and nauseating bigotry.
common shut up. what u are even telling me to check, is an alleged statement and not the fact. Do u think the Nigerian army headed by a bokoharam Buratai would reveal the real reason why he was shot? Until we hear from Maduabuchi, my statement stands.

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nice fiction.

Imagine sleeping in one room with...my life will be at risk coz anything might happen b4 morning.

you may plan and declare jihad on me or even unleash deadly fatwa....

no justification at all for ur types pls.
Nuisance, as commanded in 1st Samuel 15:3?
You all keep shouting FATWA FATWA, JIHAD, is it death sentence to you? IGNORANORANT is serious disease
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by QuotaSystem: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2020
mightyhazell:
ofcourse Christians don't do Boko terrorism.. but ,any insights why some moslems do it? And what do u think we can do to stop it.. It's a very ugly trend,...terrorism

Religious extremism is not restricted to any religion. Have you never heard of the I. R. A terrorists in Ireland? The same way I don't consider the IRA as true Christians is the same way I don't consider BH as true Muslims. I believe terrorism is mostly fueled by a political agenda at its core and masked with religion.

Back to topic lest we derail.

#JusticeForNgorgi

2 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I don't believe this news ,we know know the tribe that promotes fake news .yatriba people spit on your dark ugly faces with heavy tribal marks .MUSLIMS

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nuisance, as commanded in 1st Samuel 15:3?
You all keep shouting FATWA FATWA, JIHAD, is it death sentence to you? IGNORANORANT is serious disease

who doesn't know the meaning of jihad and fatwa in this estate

don't even go there....imagine how many lives wasted through such over the years..
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

is a fiction.

don't stress yourself.
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

who doesn't know the meaning of jihad and fatwa in this estate

don't even go there....imagine how many lives wasted through such over the years..
Ignorance is disease. I'll maintain that

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

yatriba people wants to hang this on igbo innocent soldiers but it won't fly ewedu is evil and should be thrown into the deepest part of hell

1 Like

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Ignorance is disease. I'll maintain that
story. how can someone be safe in ur Hands during jihad.
the person is gone be that..
Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

is a fiction.

don't stress yourself.
no wonder they believed oduduwa jump from the sky yatriba people who knows the type of material used in creating those creatures certainly not sand

2 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by CrimeKsmart: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Samyj247:
He killed him because Ngorgi his boss as a commander, always gives the boko boys info about the Nigerian troops. How I wish more soldiers would be bold to kill all the boko haram commanders and bosses, parading themselves as commanders in the army. The Soldier that killed Ngorgi did well and I will urge more soldiers to be bold and do more. Instead of losing their lives foolishly in a battle where their commander is a bokoharam leader, it is better to kill that commander and lose your life than allow the commander to strategize and kill more innocent soldiers.

Don't you ask yourself if you sound stupid before submitting this nonsense you typed?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2020
If you check the background of this op well you will notice he is one of the Yoruba fake news mongers using nairaland to achieve his aim. The hate and jealousy for Igbos can't allow them grow. Watch out, Yoruba online media rats are on the prowl to unleash lies, incite killings. Expect more fake news from them. To be safe doubt, reject every post from a Yoruba on nairaland. The north knows them well. They are merchants of fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope uzodimma hires 'barnished Otokoto boys' to help in fight against IPOB/ESN / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.