Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,527,089 members, 5,786,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 01:05 AM

Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert (164 Views)

What Is The Difference Between WordPress And A Blog / Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? / Get Wordpress And Blogger Site Design @ Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert by Hireme247: 7:45am On Aug 01
I’m very passionate about web design and would like to render this talent to help you build your business.

My mission is to help you connect with your audience as fast and as effective as possible, making you feel confident in developing marketing strategies, organizing campaigns and growing your business while I take care of your online presence to be completed on time, within budget and without compromising creativity.

Let’s put your business on the online map!

I’ll help you:

- Design and build effective websites that fully conveys the values of your business.

- Help you establish your business creditbility and make your online profile stand out.

- Get administrative and design tasks done virtually.

- Create effective websites that will increase traffic, promote your brand, and grow leads and sales in the marketplace.

Let's talk.

Some of my skills include:

1. WordPress
– HTML & CSS
– PHP
– Elementor Expert
– Custom Post Types
– Custom Fields

2. Graphics Design
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator

3. Others
– cPanel, domain name set up
– MySQL, phpMyAdmin
Re: Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert by Hireme247: 8:17am On Aug 04
[
Good Morning
Re: Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert by Hireme247: 8:24am On Aug 05
Good Morning
Re: Web Design, Wordpress, And Elementor Expert by femijay8271(m): 10:32am On Aug 09
Hireme247:
Good Morning
can I have ur contact?

(1) (Reply)

Newly US Adsense For Sale / Edited / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get The Spectacular Web DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.