Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend (1258 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / “I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Peacefullove: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, Trust your night went well ?

I personally support commitment in relationship , And am against cheating , But at the same time I also believe Marry who makes you happy or who you think you can't live without or else u gonna be frustrated ...

I realize many people called Favour 2323 all sort of names like hoe's, bitch etc . Note that the Lady didn't say she want to double date ... Which I commend her for .

Now my question is: If it were a Guy that seeks advice concerning him meeting a New Girl that gives him peace of mind , WoULD YOU GUYS CALL HIM NAMES OR ASK HIM TO DO WHAT MaKES HIM HaPPY

4 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by music4me(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Seyi2323 looks to me like a serial dater..U are in a 6month old relationship and U are head over heel in love with another guy because he has got all d qualities U think ur present mugu dnt have?...What if another 3month comes along with another guy with better qualities nkor?...We move again abi?...Oshisco

4 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2020
Omo as long as ring no dey, anything can happen. No go dey believe.

3 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by TEAMvido(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2020
as a lady if you think you're equal to man
you're gonna have problems in the future ..
men and women can never be equal...

God didn't make that way ..

3 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Julibet: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Her bf isn't cheating, abusive or anything bad like she said then it's a matter of commitment OP. Someone said in that thread that if she doesn't sustain the maturity to know that she will always meet someone better than her present partner, she isn't fit for a relationship. I uphold that thought.

7 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Lolzz grin grin
No Mara what
Nairaland guys will still call you names
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Peacefullove: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
TEAMvido:
as a lady if you think you're equal to man
you're gonna have problems in the future ..
men and women can never be ...

God didn't make that way ..

No boss , this ain't a matter of Equality but a case of Golden rule.

2 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by nwakibe: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Julibet:
Her bf isn't cheating, abusive or anything bad like she said then it's a matter of commitment OP. Someone said in that thread that if she doesn't sustain the maturity to know that she will always meet someone better than her present partner, she isn't fit for a relationship. I uphold that thought.
God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Everybody You See With Good Qualities Have Bad Ones Too but Just Pray Their Bad Side Is Not Worst Than your Previous. Lets Be Wise

3 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Peacefullove: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Julibet:

You are really making sense , But what if the first relationship is a case of pity ... And no real attraction. I can categorically say it that many women date the man they ain't really attracted to in the first place due to pressure to date .

2 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Peacefullove:

You are really making sense , But what if the first relationship is a case of pity ... And no real attraction. I can categorically say it that many women date the man they ain't really attracted to in the first place due to pressure to date .

What do you mean by pressure to date? So you are indirectly saying most girls just start dating without being in love just because of peer pressure or the need to belong to a clique? That should tell you something about the characters of such ladies.

Rephrase that statement because you just made most girls look bad.

Ask yourself why you would yield to pressure to date when there is no love? That's exactly the situation that Op is in. She is a very confused being.

4 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by BigJoe19: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Who the damn gives a fvck about hoes decisions, anything they like they can decide, if that OP like let her keep falling for a new guy every two weeks that is her problem, I saw the thread and decided not to make a comment because donstan18 has said everything important in that thread, he has advised guys, I Pity simps.

8 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Mandela27: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2020
That's why I always advice people there is nothing like true love or commitment per say.that shit aint easy to come,do ur own and pass,don't invest any emotion,You will regret it.to my brothers,please never make the mistake of being in a so called serious relationship,the girl will play u and leave u broken and u will regret,but its better not to learn that hard way,u can pick sense here if u wish.
Baby mama can give u sess and give u babies too,u don't need any woman for any serious thing at all.they are bunch of distractions,don't let emotions becloud ur brain,when she eventually leaves,u'll see that u won't be able to concentrate at work,school or ur career..You see?THEY ALL THE SAME,and u can never stop a woman from humping on dicks,no matter what u give her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by missimelda01(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2020
You'll always find someone better than your spouse, so will you keep jumping up and down because you're finding happiness??. Insults aside, alot of people dropped meaningful comments on that thread.

Some Nairaland guys wouldn't mind calling their mothers/sisters hoes... It's not a new thing. Let her take the good advice and ignore the insults.

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Julibet: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Peacefullove:

She didn't paint the picture of dating out of pity. Instead, she painted the picture of someone that is confused and doesn't really know what she wants. Remember she said she and her present guy have been friends before they started dating. What better way to sustain a relationship of friends turned lovers? It takes time to love o.. No be instant sparky and butterfly attraction..

You see that spark and the better qualities she talks about in the new guy? Like people were asking her - What happens when she finds someone with better qualities than this one that's turning her head upandan? What sustains love isn't feelings but commitment.

I only pity the poor guy that thinks he has a loyal lady. I just hope she helps him by leaving him now so he can find a more mature lady.

No offense guy but no quote me again on that girl matter abeg. Her confusion was glaring and my talk have finished. angry

2 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Agboki: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Na men's world we are polygamous u fit marry 2 husband bt I fit marry ten wives.
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by chinchonglee(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Relationship matter nor worth my time mehn..

Btw she shuld pray the second guy isn't like me..

Wen i meet a new girl i want to have a fling with, i first impress her with my intelligence all for her to lay her back on my bed and spread her legs... After that i don japa
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by hashtagged(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
missimelda01:
You'll always find someone better than your spouse, so will you keep jumping up and down because you're finding happiness??. Insults aside, alot of people dropped meaningful comments on that thread.

Some Nairaland guys wouldn't mind calling their mothers/sisters hoes... It's not a new thing. Let her take the good advice and ignore the insults.

I think everyone in a relationship, should be free to move out at any point in time, in relationships have it in your head that there is an 80% chance for you to leave or ypur partner to leave you. Mankind was made for exploration

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by mytime24(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Who dey sell popcorn here embarassed

Una go settle this matter here grin
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by proclinician: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2020
That lady is very immature and confused. No matter the quality you see in a partner it's statutory that another person has more than those qualities be it money, blah blah blah. This paints a true picture of what Nigerian ladies are like. However, time and chance happens to we all and a person can say okay at this point it's ride or die and then shut off all external influences which is maturity. If she hops unto the new guy who she's not sure of his motives and a better guy comes along which is statutory, what does she do? Jump ship? Exactly she will jump ship because she is from the streets. I pity some guys that invest their emotions in these ladies. Some of them are in a pretty bad spot that they consider themselves in a competition doing all manner of things to impress and to qualify. I pity them because it's a dead end las las these ladies are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2020
This matter tire me
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by NobleDeSage001: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2020
@Peacefullove, it seems like you are very much disturbed about this your new guy. I want to believe that you are the same person as @Favour2323.
You created @Favour2323 moniker on July, 31, 2020 just to ask this question in secret. Meanwhile, your original moniker @Peacefullove had been in existence since August 07, 2016.

My dear, much of the advice that were poured out for you on that thread are the truth to help you stay loyal to your guy.
It will not pay you to be jumping from one guy to another.
Loyalty to one's partner remains the ultimate.
Meanwhile, fix yourself in the receiving end and advice yourself accordingly.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by missimelda01(f): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

I think everyone in a relationship, should be free to move out at any point in time, in relationships have it in your head that there is an 80% chance for you to leave or ypur partner to leave you. Mankind was made for exploration
And who said you're not free? You're free to do anything you like whether good or bad.
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
She can go for the guy she feels is best for her. But in real life the bros will just eat ponmo and she will be begging to come back lol. We cant be friends format no be today
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
She should go for what she wants, however if it goes south, then she would know she learnt a valuable lesson and should have no regrets
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
missimelda01:

you are wise.. The reason why I told someone some weeks ago that I don't advice girls again... It is very rare to see some that will reason like you...

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
proclinician:
That lady is very immature and confused. No matter the quality you see in a partner it's statutory that another person has more than those qualities be it money, blah blah blah. This paints a true picture of what Nigerian ladies are like. However, time and chance happens to we all and a person can say okay at this point it's ride or die and then shut off all external influences which is maturity. If she hops unto the new guy who she's not sure of his motives and a better guy comes along which is statutory, what does she do? Jump ship? Exactly she will jump ship because she is from the streets. I pity some guys that invest their emotions in these ladies. Some of them are in a pretty bad spot that they consider themselves in a competition doing all manner of things to impress and to qualify. I pity them because it's a dead end las las these ladies are not worth it.
well said

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

with all indication, the next guy go chop the kpomo
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
mytime24:
Who dey sell popcorn here embarassed

Una go settle this matter here grin

with all indication, the next guy go chop the kpomo
Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
I did not comment on that thread because donstan18 gave out a very big highlighted illumination by breaking down the op post and revealing the hidden mindset of the said girl.

my respect for donstan18 has increase since that day, I never knew a human could have such high level intelligence to sieve out the secrete and hidden mindset from someone through their story.
#respect to donstan18

1 Like

Re: About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend by InfinityFabric: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
pcguru1:
Omo as long as ring no dey, anything can happen. No go dey believe.
True dat.
Absolute madlad btw.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is Richer Than Dangote, Otedola, Wizkid And Davido Combin / The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women / Why Are Yoruba Men So Classy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.