Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Would God Do This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Do This? (1330 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Do This? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
twhy111:

This look like a fiction to me.
What verse of the Bible says there's prison inside hell fire?

You're just like those pastors that says on judgement day we'd be watching all the life we live on TV ourselves before we're judged lol.

It sure will look fictional to you. Not many people accept the truth.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
twhy111:

The quote was not for you sorry. But I'd like to respond to the last line.

Nobody will stop him nor question him if he choose to.
And don't use that as a threat.

Why do people get uncomfortable when we begin to ask questions?

Religion and believe goes together I know, but you believe more when question raised are answered with fact.

I was not trying to threaten, I was merely attempting to exhibit the Full Range and Extent of God's Power and how Executable it can be.

I believe in the asking of question for I long since learnt a Proverb which says "he who asks questions, does not lose his way", most especially as I love traveling even to places I have never been before, and I have never lost my way!
Re: Why Would God Do This? by twhy111(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:

What if you're wrong?
Re: Why Would God Do This? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
twhy111:
What if you're wrong?
GOD sure does knows better than any man.
Re: Why Would God Do This? by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
MistadeRegal:
Not many people know the truth of what? Hell having several levels and prisons? Dante's did. Heck, the whole world has that same image of hell, or something extremely close to it, that you provided there. So what 'truth' do you speak of?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Oyegeyege Raises A Woman From The Dead (video) / My Argument For God's Existence. / Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.