Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (65960 Views)

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Zeezy81: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:
The man is obviously not poor... If you have the money and the capacity to take care of 50 children by given them basic education then there's nothing wrong with that.... Northern Nigeria has land and we need population to fill in the gaps.

The problem is some poor brainless idiots who who will go about marrying many wives and giving birth to children they can not take care of.

Thank God our people are now wising up and the mentality of marrying many wives and giving birth to many children is gradually becoming a thing of the past. Our people are gradually changing as education is now playing a vital role.

And for those hypocrites above that are already insulting the north as usual... Food don dorn

The poor people in the south and the north are almost the same thing when it comes to giving birth...

The only difference is that a northerner marry many wives while an average southerner marry one wife with many baby mamas.

I have traveled enough to know all these...

Go to Akwaibom or Abakiliki and you'll see them giving birth like rabbits... A widow or baby mama will have up to 6 to 8 children

Well said, another good thing is that, they do not have Bandits, Bokoharam, AK47 brandishing Abakaliki or Abia herdsman
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Litmus: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm not sure, but did I imagine reading predominantly congratulatory messages by “Nigerians” to a Tanzanian or Cameroonian for a similar exercise in virility?

If so, why the overwhelming condemnation for this Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kikake: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
See how kid passengers are packed in the car - like in a lawless country.

But law enforcement agencies in the south of Nigeria shall not allow that packing of children like sardines in a car.
One Nigeria. See what Yoruba and Igbo disagreement is doing to the south of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by revolt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
I knew it could only be a mallam..
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by mynextLevel: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
4+32=36 voters cards.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by achierosion(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:
The man is obviously not poor... If you have the money and the capacity to take care of 50 children by given them basic education then there's nothing wrong with that.... Northern Nigeria has land and we need population to fill in the gaps.

The problem is some poor brainless idiots who who will go about marrying many wives and giving birth to children they can not take care of.

Thank God our people are now wising up and the mentality of marrying many wives and giving birth to many children is gradually becoming a thing of the past. Our people are gradually changing as education is now playing a vital role.

And for those hypocrites above that are already insulting the north as usual... Food don dorn

The poor people in the south and the north are almost the same thing when it comes to giving birth...

The only difference is that a northerner marry many wives while an average southerner marry one wife with many baby mamas.

Go to Akwaibom or Abakiliki and you'll see them giving birth like rabbits... A widow or baby mama will have up to 6 to 8 children
You are just looking for who to sink with, where in Abakaliki will u see such quantity of children in a home.

North case is very alarming.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by samture: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
NOTE: All payments goes directly into your account
Check my Signature for more details.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kayuseful: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
I can see people saying as long as he can take care of them, it's OK.

No, that's wrong.

If he can take care of them, can the nation take care of them?

Y'all forget that we all compete for the same scarce resources on planet earth?

By the way, the modern Industry world doesn't require much people anymore in order to achieve Great economic output like before..

Driverless cars are here. There will be no more jobs for human drivers soon. Many industrial processes are becoming more autonomous and will only require very few (if at all) staff.

We need to wake up!

Soon, people will set up multi-million dollar company and will have no human staff apart from the owners.

People thinking dangote refinery will solve all employment problems of Nigeria. Sorry!
Modern refineries don't need as much human workers as some decades ago.

Breeding without caution is a crime against humanity, not just the headache of the immediate parents.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by GreatGod2020(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Our government need to do an aggressive enlightenment and educate our people about birth control if care is not taken then it will be confirm by year 2100 that Nigeria population will surpass China and the problem is that can we manage it because presently we are facing various degree of insecurities with about 200,000000 population.

All the agencies concern please do something and I'm also available to educate and enlightened our society if you need me.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

omo beree oshi beree.....

I have issues with Islam especially this mee looun wii of a thing.

.......................................................................................................

Don't have issue with Islam, this is about individual. There's a clause in mee lolohun wi "IF YOU CAN BE JUST (TAKE RESPONSIBILITY). Islam frown at begging(begetting without taking responsibility)
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by earnit1: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
there they are multiplying poverty
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by SexytorresE(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
PArt of why we are backward
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by jaz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is the stupidest post I've seen on the internet this year. No offense meant
Arrewa:

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by TooGod247(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
ndi north amaka , our future boko haram in deu making, boko haram keep doing u pride ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Ochelyko1: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Na Virgin go kill these man!
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by AbuAeesha: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:

please tell them, even though they won't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Newmans: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
He is one of those dragging this nation backwards they are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by spiralwedge(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
I want to be like this man. Just giving women who are looking for babies pregnancy as long as they can take care of them by themselves
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Dezylaw: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mean while, south south region married only one wife. they take birth control serious yet they produce the national wealth used in developing the northern part.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by 4four(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pls how can he successfully train then to higher institutions level?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by mmsen: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Forced sterilization.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by wiseoneking: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Just stop deceiving yourself about the man not been poor. Assuming he is even a senior civil servants that earns upto 250k in a month and his colleague in the south earns thesame amount in the south with 2 or 3 kids. The southern brother is already complaining how difficult to manage since his kids priority is always a moderately good school around to send his kids. I dont blame you because I know that those kids would be DUMPED at Almajiri centre and the girls married off at their first menses. I speak as one that once worked in many Northen states. This very man here is extremely poor.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Pinkie2018(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
I hope he provides for them all and hasn't left them to be fending for themselves and their mothers. Lots of almajiris. The Norths need to be educated. If they were educated like the igbos, polygamy and amajiri system will go into extinction. 32 children from one man!
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by naijakissleave(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
kelfree99:
Na una dey cause over population , after now you would abandon them and they would become almajiri

No sir! They will become gunmen or bandits terrorizing innocent people
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by walozanga(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Or11:
Someone should provide a coach bus for the man. That car is not safe for all those kids in it.

U no know where them dey sell bus?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by gift2xl: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wow... Massive investment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by FunFact: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
At this rate we’re going to be 1billion before 2035, poverty, aggressiveness, frustration, violence on the rise. Na to quickly japa from this country before the bomb explodes. the next generation of Nigerians go hear am.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Ikennamurphy: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Southern people don't give birth like your northern people do... Leave that thing
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't have issue with Islam, this is about individual. There's a clause in mee lolohun wi "IF YOU CAN BE JUST (TAKE RESPONSIBILITY). Islam frown at begging(begetting without taking responsibility)

alright!
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Obodo999(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Some of the children might not be his

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.