Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church (54205 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Damsonkc(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Projen: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
After the whole 5G crap and internet of things, I wonder who still listens to him.

I listen to everything he says

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Muhylonaire007: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Dem Don come
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by zombieTRACKER: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingproy:

Hang it there
Is like your brain needs resetting

I will give it to you hot hot

Your dad must be a pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by superfitsez(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
He has made a very Valid Point!

Government should Tread Carefully...

Its Foolishness to Contend with GOD in any form or way..

It's High Folly!
I don't quote people like you , but I have to this time, your very very very very×20000 stupid,all this Churches are scam, and you among them,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by 2cribz: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Anti christ with fake accent go to hell. Bastard.
You go broke last last. We don wise. Corona exposed youbfalse prophets.bastards na devil you dey hear from.certainly not christ Jesus. Bastard

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Your dad must be a pastor grin

And your dad must be a juju priest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by wolesmile(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Market is seriously bad for these people these days o

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by zombieTRACKER: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingproy:

And your dad must be a juju priest

Haha

Do you know that you are talking about a white man religion

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Business revenue has really declined and these guys are hurting badly cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Projen: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
superfitsez:

I don't quote people like you , but I have to this time, your very very very very×20000 stupid,all this Churches are scam, and you among them,

If church pain you go to your mosque and cry

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
adenigga:

Please, I'm sorry for the comment. It's not meant for you.
We are on the same page. I'm sorry once again!!!

lol
if not for Corona, I for dey school...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
He has made a very Valid Point!

Government should Tread Carefully...

Its Foolishness to Contend with GOD in any form or way..

It's High Folly!
Exactly , the government should learn to give God his own respect .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by folarr(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Isn't this the same guy that said Coronavirus is caused by 5G networks?
Nigga please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Seventy7kings: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

smokers are liable to ....................young.
fill in the gap
live grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Haha

Do you know that you are talking about a white man religion

And do you know you are talking about the devil's religion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by backnbeta(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
superfitsez:

Don't generalize; Church is not scam, even though some pastors/churches may be undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by zombieTRACKER: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Kingproy:

And do you know you are talking about the devil's religion

Which devil?.. The one the white man religion talks about... You are still talking white man religion with a white man language

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
All pentecoastal churches should be online now....

Its time to ban those business centers

But muslims can go to their mosques right? Pls go and sleep!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Acidosis(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

How can you compare food with these con men businesses... The real church is not making noise.. Just business centers have been disturbing our peace...

This is stale.

Is it your business? If you don't like their business, how does that affect you?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Simvan: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
meum:
Reason: so that b4 coronavirus "arrives" in church the service shud hv been concluded and members dispersed grin grin
Wisdom crush you there lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Seventy7kings:
live grin
grin is that even grammatically correct?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by lograr(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Mynd44:
After the whole 5G crap and internet of things, I wonder who still listens to him.
As a mod you should remain Neutral
You represent nairaland unlike us

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by SaintLucia: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Very true, market are overcrowded with for more than 10 hours
The body is the church and not a building constructed by a construction company grin People can survive without going to church as long as we pray in our home cos God is everywhere but we can't survive if market places are closed. During lockdown many of you were shouting hunger hunger hunger, nobody was shouting mosque o, synagogue o, church o except Oyedepo and this 5G pastor grin cos majority of us can pray to God in our home grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Mutaultope(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Must pastors always speak on public issues ?
are Muslims not given the time to spend in mosques too ?
even Saudi Arabia cut down the number of people that went for Hajj .
Some Nigeria pastor are so full of nonsense .
Obey Authority .... simple

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by emkz: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Let the SGF invite Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and let him sign an undertaking that if his church becomes a corona virus cluster, he'd bear the full cost of the treatment of the initial patient and all the cases traced to this patient. This includes bed space, cost of medication, ventilators, feeding and salary/hazard allowance for medical personnel. Towards this, he'd be asked to deposit 2 billion naira as security so that the government can use it on his behalf to test and treat every infection in his church. We can return the balance to him.

I read that there is a heat wave in Europe, and infections have simultaneously increased by 54% in some areas, peaking since some countries started easing lockdowns. Does sweating and clustering promote the spread of the virus? The United Kingdom may be stricter with the easing of the lockdown, but some Nigerian pastors with high nuisance value and could not heal a single patient are now acting as Luciferian agents to spread the virus. We must oppose them.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by ppogba: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Very true, market are overcrowded with for more than 10 hours

If markets and churches are shut down for the same lengthy period and govt. decides to open them at the same time. be rest assured that people will troop to the markets rather than the churches.

Does that mean something to you?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kholar211: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
All pentecoastal churches should be online now....

Its time to ban those business centers
What type of tracker did you use to find yourself, zombie?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Kingproy(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Which devil?.. The one the white man religion talks about... You are still talking white man religion with a white man language

Y do you put your frustrations on men of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by slimderek(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2020
This thief of a pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol, I like and respect this man even though I have zero regard for pastors at this time.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church by Missyajoke(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
He's saying the truth but its eye time people open their eyes. Whether we spent long time in church or not it depends on your personal relationship with Christ. On the Judgment seat some people will find out that they are church goers rather than being a Christian. Even if you spend 5 hours in the church and the message you pass across to your members doesn't sink into their head. You've wasted the 5 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.