Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) - Forum Games (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) (91597 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2) / ~bash You Head On Your Keyboard And Post What It Says~ / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

I pack 6packs,got Mr some powerful arms and strong back....I am tested and trusted.... reliable and Very skilled and experienced too. I get money pass you plus @ 6.2 I dwarf you too....I am the man you are still struggling to be sod09 cheesy Even chic2pimp dey try slide tackle me cuz him know say Delta mehn sabi take care of woman tongue

Cc Ibkayee

I know you won't disappoint me or break my heart cheesy cuz my luv for you oh checheche Gaan.... grin

Lmao you guys ain't serious grin
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Look at these two agbayas cheesy. Make una go find una mates una no wan hear word. Leave this Fresh Young thing from the suburbs for yours truly.

Okay let me let you guys on a secret. Ibk was warming my bed when She typed that statement. The "Yes Lawd" bit was me taking Her to Heaven and Back. That was simply Her way of letting the world know Her Man is hitting it right.
You people won't kee me this morning grin grin
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Agbaya09 grin

She has spoken and so shall it Be.
Diggz from today henceforth, it's Agbaya09 angry

ibkayee:

You people won't kee me this morning grin grin

Yes sweerie, killing you softly kiss......Last Night Antics was just me warming up tongue
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Look at these two agbayas cheesy. Make una go find una mates una no wan hear word. Leave this Fresh Young thing from the suburbs for yours truly.

Okay let me let you guys on a secret. Ibk was warming my bed when She typed that statement. The "Yes Lawd" bit was me taking Her to Heaven and Back. That was simply Her way of letting the world know Her Man is hitting it right.

It's a lie oh..its a lie.... angry Even if it were to be true...I don't mind....as long as she agrees to be with me even if it is for a second. I won't give up! Never!! angry

Ibkayee.....I still luv u boo boo..... kiss kiss
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Agbaya09 grin
kiss
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao you guys ain't serious grin

Pay chic2pimp and sod09 no mind dear...those 2 are not good for Ur health.....last time I caught chic2pimp with one albino in Dartford....he even told me in confidence that dark beauties like Ur humble self ain't for him grin

With me u are guaranteed of no headache or heartbreaks......unlike those 2 Mr lover lovers....I will love you jeje and tender babie kiss kiss
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

Pay chic2pimp and sod09 no mind dear...those 2 are not good for Ur health.....last time I caught chic2pimp with one albino in Dartford....he even told me in confidence that dark beauties like humble urself ain't for him grin

With me u are guaranteed of no headache or heartbreaks......unlike those 2 Mr lover lovers....I will love you jeje and tender babie kiss kiss
ibkayee don't tell me you will fall for someone that broke the brother code and the one that cheated on you with an albino tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
sod09:
ibkayee don't tell me you will fall for someone that broke the brother code and the one that cheated on you with an albino tongue

Bia....which broda code? This is me fighting for the lof of my life...you are talking about brother code. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

Bia....which broda code? This is me fighting for the lof of my life...you are talking about brother code. angry
I hear morata Dan get injury tongue
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2017
sod09:
I hear morata Dan get injury tongue

Thunder!
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

She has spoken and so shall it Be.
Diggz from today henceforth, it's Agbaya09 angry

Yes sweerie, killing you softly kiss......Last Night Antics was just me warming up tongue
Baby mii kiss

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

It's a lie oh..its a lie.... angry Even if it were to be true...I don't mind....as long as she agrees to be with me even if it is for a second. I won't give up! Never!! angry

Ibkayee.....I still luv u boo boo..... kiss kiss
Lool this guy go and play with your children grin
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

Pay chic2pimp and sod09 no mind dear...those 2 are not good for Ur health.....last time I caught chic2pimp with one albino in Dartford....he even told me in confidence that dark beauties like Ur humble self ain't for him grin

grin grin
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkayee:

grandpa diggz pls take your L tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
sod09:
grandpa diggz pls take your L tongue

With the way things are going, e be like nah DOUBLE L for Grandpa Diggz today grin
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

With the way things are going, e be like nah DOUBLE L for Grandpa Diggz today grin

Una dey waste una time..me I will follow her all the way like ekpan fly even into the grave....i no send all this una Ls cheesy

Ibkayee...come let's talk pls...I have something sweet to share with you kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Why is zappacosta still on the pitch?
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

Una dey waste una time..me I will follow her all the way like ekpan fly even into the grave....i no send all this una Ls cheesy

Ibkayee...come let's talk pls...I have something sweet to share with you kiss kiss

You no dey hear word again abi?..You don already this below

ibkayee:

Methinks She meant Grandchildren sef. Oga Diggz go and breastfeed your pickneys. Leave Fresh Babe for Baby Boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by diggz: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

You no dey hear word again abi?..You don already this below

Methinks She meant Grandchildren sef. Oga Diggz go and breastfeed your pickneys. Leave Fresh Babe for Baby Boys.

I no send .....if she likes she can break my head....I no dey go anywhere
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Baby mii kiss

Gwarn Babes...... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

I no send .....if she likes she can break my head....I no dey go anywhere

Stalking is a punishable offence by Firing squad. Just letting you know.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

No need to warn anyone , just let them know that you don't have juju but you have got don't ruin my life ( mo lo'gun sugbon moni maba temi je) ..
Chic2pimp and ibkayee Bibeli mi ni mo gbo ju le o lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
fredoooooo:

No need to warn anyone , just let them know that you don't have juju but you have got don't ruin my life ( mo lo'gun sugbon moni maba temi je) ..
Chic2pimp and ibkayee Bibeli mi ni mo gbo ju le o grin

FREDOOOOOTISCALLYYY grin grin!!. MY Father in the Lawd. My Daddy GO. Every other GO nah counterfeit grin grin. Tell em' Brahhh. Spread the Gospel my man grin grin. Btw you dey hard find on NL these days. Nah everyday you dey go ori oke ni?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

double L it is grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
fredoooooo:

Chic2pimp and ibkayee Bibeli mi ni mo gbo ju le o lipsrsealed
show me or I don't believe angry
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
sod09:
show me or I don't believe angry

Show you ke ,forgiveness is not in my own dictionary o .
Danwo lo biya okere , Try pastor chic2pimp and ibkayee and see the way masquerade continue to run after you in ya dream .. and in real life you will run faster than bolt ...
Blood of jesus o ran ma ba temi je o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by fredoooooo: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

FREDOOOOOTISCALLYYY grin grin!!. MY Father in the Lawd. My Daddy GO. Every other GO nah counterfeit grin grin. Tell em' Brahhh. Spread the Gospel my man grin grin. Btw you dey hard find on NL these days. Nah everyday you dey go ori oke ni?

Snow too much lori oke and I need to do extra gospel work wink And I also concentrate on the tithes coming in Xmas around the corner. ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sod09(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
fredoooooo:

Danwo lo biya okere , Try pastor chic2pimp and ibkayee and see the way masquerade continue to run after you in ya dream .. and in real life you will run faster than bolt ...
ibkayee see the people you are dealing with. They are threatening me spiritually embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
sod09:
ibkayee see the people you are dealing with. They are threatening me spiritually embarassed embarassed
Lmao, report them to your pastor cheesy
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sesan24: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
fredoooooo:

Snow too much lori oke and I need to do extra gospel work wink And I also concentrate on the tithes coming in Xmas around the corner. ... grin

I don forget that one sha. Nah tithe, offerings and sowing of seeds sure pass for this festive season grin grin. Make u dey collect dey go jare oluwa dey your back.

fredoooooo:

Tiri gbosa for you grin grin. Hin never see anything yet. Make hin dey make mouth dey go grin grin. E ku se oluwa o. Malaki mimo *kibabaroskotikataka* grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.