Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry (2989 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2020
I opened this thread this morning but I am yet to go through the comments though.

https://www.nairaland.com/6026603/want-leave-boyfriend-new-guy

Guys, don't date a foolish lady. Never date a foolish lady....

Characteristics of a foolish lady

1. She doesn't know what she wants
2. They have no brain talkless of a sense
3. They are bad decisions maker.
4. They blame everyone for their foolishness..

From the lady story, she has a Bf but met another one.. Imagine, the new one wants to quit bcox she has a Bf but she wunt let go....

Most ladies are fullish aswear, these types of ladies will be married and still be interested in another man outside...

Guys be careful ooo.. No lady is worth it.. They are all scums and scam..

Best way to treat a lady that is foolish is to USE HER AND DUMP HER LIKE A TRASH

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
"Guys no lady is worth it... They are all scum and scam.."
Then what's the essence of this thread? undecided
You're asking men to be careful choosing a woman and also stating that all women are trash.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2020
If you never tasted foreign girl love you dey miss oo
Even online love at least

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
"Guys no lady is worth it... They are all scum and scam.."
Then what's the essence of this thread? undecided
You're asking men to be careful choosing a woman and also stating that all women are trash.

Yes dear... Telling them to be careful... We can only manage you till we get better foreign ladies..

All naija babes are scam

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes dear... Telling them to be careful... We can only manage you till we get better foreign ladies..

All naija babes are scam
intelligent response. undecided
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
intelligent response. undecided

How are ur rivals
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by austine4real(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
grin

The girl might be a teen or just growing up emotionally

Never use one woman behavior to judge the entire genders there are exception bro
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Agboki: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Anybody Wey dey always generalize on any topic na big fool,no sensible person dey use 1 person judge everybody.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by paulolee(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2020
chai..dts too harsh naaa
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by fati2001(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
the reason why you should avoid cheap particles.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by offset67(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Niggas stop doing women a favor by marrying them, be wise

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by KlausMichaelson: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
fati2001:

Hmmm
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Trizyd(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
The lady was probably a teen, women are highly driven by their emotions, she had fears she might regret not making a decision that will make her feel "better" later emotionally. You could easily read it judging by her statement. Foreign or Naija, women are all the same. Just shine your eyes guys, then I think you could survive the game. Yeah it's all game till we get the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Jasonstar(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
That's why proper courtship is critical before the ultimate leap into blissful marriage or perpetual bondage. Some of these foolish and brainless
ladies are so smart they can pretend to be worth the stress just to get an unsuspecting guy hooked for life..that's why a real G should not let the carnal demands of his dick becloud his sense of reasoning.. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Chizuru01(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
I opened this thread this morning but I am yet to go through the comments though.

https://www.nairaland.com/6026603/want-leave-boyfriend-new-guy

Guys, don't date a foolish lady. Never date a foolish lady....

Characteristics of a foolish lady

1. She doesn't know what she wants
2. They have no brain talkless of a sense
3. They are bad decisions maker.
4. They blame everyone for their foolishness..

From the lady story, she has a Bf but met another one.. Imagine, the new one wants to quit bcox she has a Bf but she wunt let go....

Most ladies are fullish aswear, these types of ladies will be married and still be interested in another man outside...

Guys be careful ooo.. No lady is worth it.. They are all scums and scam..

Best way to treat a lady that is foolish is to USE HER AND DUMP HER LIKE A TRASH

True talk. My girlfriend is exactly like that. She doesn't know what she wants.

She never say no or caution guys that talks friendship or sex things to her. She doesn't know how to speak differently when she is talking to a guy that is not her boyfriend.

E.g, A Facebook friend sent her a message " Baby, i feel like Squeezing you hard on bed with my dick thrusting in and out on a sweaty bed" I expected her to stand firm and curse the guy or warn him strictly not to send such again or better still, block him. But my porus girlfriend replied with "Hmmm"

What the Bleep!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Girls don suffer cheesy
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Twelfthman: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
In real life nah boys dey suffer

Go check am.
ZINIBANKS:
Girls don suffer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Bornfool(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

All naija babes are scam
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by tuwayz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chizuru01:

She never say no or caution guys that talks friendship or sex things to her. She doesn't know how to speak differently when she is talking to a guy that is not her boyfriend.

E.g, A Facebook friend sent her a message " Baby, i feel like Squeezing you hard on bed with my dick thrusting in and out on a sweaty bed" I expected her to stand firm and curse the guy or warn him strictly not to send such again or better still, block him. But my porus girlfriend replied with "Hmmm"

What the Bleep!!!

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
tuwayz:
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by MJBOLT: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chizuru01:

What the Bleep!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Pweetyccee(f): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chizuru01:

What the Bleep!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by angelfallz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
I feel really bad, when Nigerian men compare our women with foreign women (white women)
It shows a high level of ignorance.
Whenever, I ask such men their reasons, they typically respond with; white women shower them with money or white women pay for things themselves.
White women are caring.
Who told you Nigerian women (black women) aren't all those things and more?
Yes, white women are all those things when they're looking for marriage. But once you're married to them, you go hear am. Go and ask white men.
If it is women who would pay their own share on a date or shower their men with money or gifts we have them here in Nigeria.
I always tell such men that if they are so sure that white women are the best why not marry them, especially marrying them under western marriage laws. Come and see men them starting to frown. grin

Another thing again, when these same Nigerian men finally get women that are "strong and independent"(white or black or Nigerian) that's when they remember they're the head of the family grin Nigerian men what do you want?
I know what you want, you want a woman whom you won't spend a dime on, but she'll be giving you all the sex in the world, she'll be cooking for you, cleaning you pigs den of a house and be showering you with gifts and spending on during dates. Unfortunately, you forget that you're in a transactional relationship which is of your own doing, you bring money she brings sex. grin

The truth is white women maybe be good for sex,
or girlfriend, and may not ask you for money, but when it comes down to family matters, na over the bar oh!!

Isn't it ironic that more and more white men are running away from their women(no longer marrying them) but Nigerian men are running towards them?

Perhaps the white men are seeing things that Nigerian men aren't seeing.

My brothers, our women are good (not all of them of course)

But on average our women are 100% better than white women. Good Black women are ready to follow you to the ends of the earth and back, sacrifice for you etc. it would be hard to find a white woman with such commitment.

Many Nigerian men go and get themselves involved with troublesome women and come here to complain, instead of taking responsibility for their bad taste in women or poor character judgement.

Black women beat white women hands down in every category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chizuru01:

What the Bleep!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
angelfallz:
I feel really bad, when Nigerian men compare our women with foreign women (white women)
Whenever, I ask such men their reasons, they typically respond with; white women shower them with money or white women pay for things themselves.
White women are caring.
Yes, white women are all those things when they're looking for marriage. But once you're married to them, you go hear am. Go and ask white men.
If it is women who would pay their own share on a date or shower their men with money or gifts we have them here in Nigeria.
I always tell such men that if they are so sure that white women are the best why not marry them, especially marrying them under western marriage laws. Come and see men them starting to frown. grin

Another thing again, when these same Nigerian men finally get women that are "strong and independent"(white or black or Nigerian) that's when they remember they're the head of the family grin Nigerian men what do you want?
I know what you want, you want a woman whom you won't spend a dime on, but she'll be giving you all the sex in the world, she'll be cooking for you, cleaning you pigs den of a house and be showering you with gifts and spending on during dates. Unfortunately, you forget that you're in a transactional relationship which is of your own doing, you bring money she brings sex. grin

or girlfriend, and may not ask you for money, but when it comes down to family matters, na over the bar oh!!

Isn't it ironic that more and more white men are running away from their women(no longer marrying them) but Nigerian men are running towards them?

But on average our women are 100% better than white women. Good Black women are ready to follow you to the ends of the earth and back, sacrifice for you etc. it would be hard to find a white woman with such commitment.

Many Nigerian men go and get themselves involved with troublesome women and come here to complain, instead of taking responsibility for their bad taste in women or poor character judgement.

I respect your maturity.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by angelfallz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

I respect your maturity.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by emmanuelpeace1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
No need for advice.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by HomerTimpson: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
fati2001:
and opt in for expensive residue right? undecided JUST SAYING
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by HomerTimpson: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
I respect your maturity maturities.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by HomerTimpson: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Call me a simp or whatever

we some of guys are cheat We are all yahoos
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by fati2001(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
angelfallz:
White women are caring.

so we still have pple that are sensitive.
I respect your maturities
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry by angelfallz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
fati2001:

so we still have pple that are sensitive.
I respect your maturities

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding (photos) / My Babe Asked Me If She Is Sexy / Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.