Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

KIDDWAYA: Erica And These Other Female Housemates Are Distractions I Came To WIN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KIDDWAYA: Erica And These Other Female Housemates Are Distractions I Came To WIN (525 Views)

Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / I Can Never Have A Girlfriend, Ladies Are Distractions - Hip Hop Singer Chris-6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KIDDWAYA: Erica And These Other Female Housemates Are Distractions I Came To WIN by khaprio: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Bbnaija Lockdown: Kiddwaya Reveals Reason Why His Relationship With Erica Won't Work and he doesnt want to be in any relationships with any these female housemates anymore he came here to for the game and to win not to find love
#bbnaija2020 #kiddwaya #bbnaijalockdown #bbn #spunkytv #dstv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgGiEbt22N4

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Money !! See The Nigerian Big Boy Who Is Far Richer Than Dangote, Huspu / So Ridiculous, Hear What Mercy Bbnaija Said To Watchers Of Bbnaija. VIDEO / Opportunity With Good Financial Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.