Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Looking For Strong UI/UX Designer For Mobile Web And App Design. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For Strong UI/UX Designer For Mobile Web And App Design. (320 Views)

80 Already Downloaded Udemy Courses On Web And Mobile And Web Programming / Banking And Financial Web And Mobile App(android And Ios) Fully With Customizati / UI/UX Designer And Frontend Developer Needed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Strong UI/UX Designer For Mobile Web And App Design. by Snwokenk: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
I am looking for a UI UX designer/dev for a mobile web and. You will be taking components from Quasar Framework (a vuejs framework) to build layouts/templates for the authentication page, form pages/components, list/results pages, account pages and more.

You will only be required to build and design the actual pages and additional components. I will be responsible for wiring up the vuejs logic, so, to be honest, if you are not strongJavaScript but are solid in design and CSS (or other flavors ie SASS)

Quasar is framework, with components like cards, lists, tables, buttons etc (think of bootstrap), for vuejs. Quasar code can be used as a web, mobile or desktop app.

So if you're able to take these components and design simple but professional mobile optimized components/pages layouts then please contact me.

Also, while it would help to know JavaScript and Vuejs, I'll take someone who's strong in UI/UX and is able to take the quasar components and build the layouts even if they are not too strong in Vuejs.

Please reply or send a message if interested.

Website for quasar is
Quasar.dev
Re: Looking For Strong UI/UX Designer For Mobile Web And App Design. by excanny: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Snwokenk:
I am looking for a UI UX designer/dev for a mobile web and. You will be taking components from Quasar Framework (a vuejs framework) to build layouts/templates for the authentication page, form pages/components, list/results pages, account pages and more.

You will only be required to build and design the actual pages and additional components. I will be responsible for wiring up the vuejs logic, so, to be honest, if you are not strongJavaScript but are solid in design and CSS (or other flavors ie SASS)

Quasar is framework, with components like cards, lists, tables, buttons etc (think of bootstrap), for vuejs. Quasar code can be used as a web, mobile or desktop app.

So if you're able to take these components and design simple but professional mobile optimized components/pages layouts then please contact me.

Also, while it would help to know JavaScript and Vuejs, I'll take someone who's strong in UI/UX and is able to take the quasar components and build the layouts even if they are not too strong in Vuejs.

Please reply or send a message if interested.

Website for quasar is
Quasar.dev

Get in touch with me via whatsapp https:///2347030595988

(1) (Reply)

Ramesh Chennithala / What Is Norton Product Tamper Protection / Opportunity: Top Rated Freelance Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.