Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm (118624 Views)

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / Father Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New 'living' One Built On Arm / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by UDUJ(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
The kind of thoughts running through my head right now cheesy grin cheesy

It's better I just keep mute cheesy

Damn grin

2 Likes

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Sixfeetbelle: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Unnerve:
Just reading this story gave me chills and goose bumps. I'm even feeling some unusual pain in my groin area.

There should have been a viewer's Reader's Discretion warning attached.

Why?

Don't worry, hubby. I have no plans to cut off your preek. Yet wink
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Officer at arm...

Na wah ooo
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by slimanyd: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sex sex sex shaaaa. Can't he just do without sex ni like me .
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by jamace(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is the real problem.... shocked
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by poiunt: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
so he has a arm penis grin grin

The most funniest stuff...was when he said his penis turn black, he knew something was wrong grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by slimanyd: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sex sex sex shaaaa. Can't he just do without sex ni like me .

Anyways ,it's a nice innovation, He go dey use one finger fingering the life away from woman and using same hand pricking there destiny away.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Phiftycent50: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
someone should please help me financially.ever since I lost my parents,things have become really hard for me and my siblings.2052167430 Nwokolo Emmanuel.UBA
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Fmghewzy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
As weird as this sounds ,it shows how fast how other countries are improving significantly,in all areas.meanwhile somewhere in Africa ,scho sch are closed while religious centers are set to open.
The main issues of the country has been neglected ,na bbn,gradually does politheifchans are selling this country to those bloody Chinko. I pray we all get it before it is too late
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by legba1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
whites are indeed miracle workers in their own ways......
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by dynicks(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pictures/videos of him describing how he's gonna use it or I don't believe this story!

SEEING IS BELIEVING!!...WORK BEING DONE IN PROGRESS IS AS WELL BELIEVING!!

Plz nobody should quote me ....I'm having a dialogue with the gods now...

2 Likes

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Zubydo: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! shocked

Who's idea was this? Mtchew.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Angelfrost(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
That's a lot of future handjobs... So, basically, a chick can be humping away on the hand while he changes the channel, and does other things with the other...

Too many weird stuff... I don dey get headache sef!!!
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Bukden16(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
The questions running in my head is faster than the dreaded 5G network.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by mmadu4: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is pure stupidity white people over do things sometimes
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is amazingly ridiculous grin abi ridiculously amazing ni. grin

Op don't blur the pictures I want to check something. grin
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Karemarealty288(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Will he still call it private part?.... Am just asking ??

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by investigator007: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wow wow wow, science is something else
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by xcelentattitude(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Wonders shall never seizes to happen this life...

Àbí ìrú kí tùn lèlèyí bàyìí...

Phone to sonu ti ring lapo D.P.O grin

1 Like

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
styless:
Nawao...medicine is advancing o. Africa when. Healthcare in other countries is moving forward, we are moving backward.
if it was in africa they woulda just kept praying and calling on God, they white men has moved on loong time from religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Neddyogu(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
So who wanna be fvcked with a hand peepee?

Secondly, is his renal system connected to the hand peepee? So whenever he wants to empty his urinary bladder, all he has to do is roll his sleeve?
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by KELVINXY: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why on the arm?

1 Like

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nigerian crooked pastors and so called fasting and prayer warriors should come and see how miracle is done pratically.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Tribalism123(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmm

The pant for such dick is condom
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
mmadu4:
This is pure stupidity white people over do things sometimes
what is your point? you ignoramuse.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nicepoker(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:
So many strange questions and thoughts running through my head. right now...

Hey guys, imagine you Jimmy falling off and you trash it in the bin like nothing happened

Penis on someone's hand shocked

Will it still be called a private part?
How does he cope with an erection in the public?
How does he use it for pleasure?

He can actually give himself a Mouth Gig shocked
Sadly, some s*x styles will be limited to this nice gentleman

If he is happy, I'm happy for him too...

Capable bodies should come to his aid. There's no better place for your Jimmy to be other than between your legs. e get way
It will be transferred to the permanent site.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lies..
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by luluosas(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmmm. God help us
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Phiftycent50:
someone should please help me financially.ever since I lost my parents,things have become really hard for me and my siblings.2052167430 Nwokolo Emmanuel.UBA
but the little money that you have....you always use it to play bet 9ja

Your previous posts says it all

You lost all your money to betting and suddenly turned yourself into a begger here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by toffyz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
O boy things they happen 4 this world o. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / Body Itching After Bath / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.