Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm (118649 Views)

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / Father Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New 'living' One Built On Arm / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by cardiak(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2020
He a penis master indeed.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2020
styless:
Nawao...medicine is advancing o. Africa when. Healthcare in other countries is moving forward, we are moving backward.
Na only health?? Everything in Africa is backward including Leadership!!
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by punisha: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Amonlyhuman:

Don’t leave me, don’t leave me grin

Lol... Bros leave me o
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Penis master that couldn't give him a penis close to his groin?

What manner of fvckery is this though undecided sad

That's to show men feel less and worthless without functioning joysticks.
Stop Misinforming the Public.

Read the article through..
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
Stop Misinforming the Public.

Read the article through..
Eni how na?
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Pearly255:
Weirdest thing ever. How is she gonna position herself and him penetrating her. I’m confused undecided

No more missionary lipsrsealed
Omokomo undecided
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eni how na?
Happy New Month
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Larrykayflex: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2020
I'm so confused so I will loose my d**kson and will act like nothing happened,aje I no fit
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Brenn594(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
;Dthe future is now. BIONIC PRICK
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by SMBH: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
So many strange questions and thoughts running through my head. right now...

Hey guys, imagine you Jimmy falling off and you trash it in the bin like nothing happened

Penis on someone's hand shocked

Will it still be called a private part?
How does he cope with an erection in the public?
How does he use it for pleasure?

He can actually give himself a Mouth Gig shocked
Sadly, some s*x styles will be limited to this nice gentleman

If he is happy, I'm happy for him too...

Capable bodies should come to his aid. There's no better place for your Jimmy to be other than between your legs. e get way

you obviously didnt read or comprehend the article. lol
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmm!
Life is grossly complicated.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by CallMeDrino: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
smiley
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by ogastone(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fairy tales.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Tejaisco(f): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why is that nobody is even talking about the infection that made his "John thomas" to go black and detached from his body. Lemme quickly hit Google Biko
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
If only rapists will have their penis harvested and replanted on their forehead, the word rape will go into extinction.
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by bizzibodi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gawd shld have turn d our left forefinger into an extra jimmy for quickies & poking. grin grin grin grin
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by bizzibodi(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gawd shld have turn d our left forefinger into an extra jimmy for quickies & poking. grin grin grin
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by daveluchi: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
SAVE A LIFE TODAY!!! grin grin grin shocked

Help us reach more people living with SICKLE CELL DISEASE PLEASE��
Sickle Cell Disease has claimed the lives of many, your support can help reduce this death rate.

Please donate one thousand naira 1k only

Donate more if you can please

Every donation is highly appreciated

Smile Sickle Cell Foundation
Ecobank

Please visit our website for more information

www.smilesicklecellfoundation.com.ng
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by mustausman(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:
So many strange questions and thoughts running through my head. right now...

Hey guys, imagine you Jimmy falling off and you trash it in the bin like nothing happened

Penis on someone's hand shocked

Will it still be called a private part?
How does he cope with an erection in the public?
How does he use it for pleasure?

He can actually give himself a Mouth Gig shocked
Sadly, some s*x styles will be limited to this nice gentleman

If he is happy, I'm happy for him too...

Capable bodies should come to his aid. There's no better place for your Jimmy to be other than between your legs. e get way

Calm down bro....
Re: British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm by Steelarmy01: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
yeh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / Body Itching After Bath / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.