Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (29703 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by LadySarah: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2020
bbode1:
I beg my people. I want to start a fabric business. I Mean cut and sow materials.
Which market can I get those materials very cheap In Nigeria.

Aba.
Pm me if you are interested
We also waybill though coming first to get acquainted with the fabric texture, price and varieties will be best.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Topmaike007(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Exactly
if I know marry chubby lady na wetin I gain?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Justdogood(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Sometimes i wonder why it is a requirement for a model to be very slim.
I don't like it when ladies are skinny

I love it. Walahi
Those skinny ones get me in seconds kai.
Especially if they are fair
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Lovelyn451(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Hbd luch luch, oly baby, my love for this name and the bearers...see how girly she looks at 40...aging with so much grace
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by olasaad(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
bbode1:
I beg my people. I want to start a fabric business. I Mean cut and sow materials.

Aba
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Golan007: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Who be this again

Indomie generation.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by ogbonti: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Afonja man wey like orobo lazy in bed women grin

when u nack slim chic - with all that flexibility and easy access - you go know say man wey never test honey before dey say nothing sweet pass sugar
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Exactly

Guys click like if you prefer curvy or click share if you prefer slim
likes kee you there grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by harbeedaymee(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
She looks dirty in the second picture cry

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Dpsychologist: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2020
ogbonti:

Afonja man wey like orobo lazy in bed women grin

when u nack slim chic - with all that flexibility and easy access - you go know say man wey never test honey before dey say nothing sweet pass sugar
I don't want orobo
I just want them to be curvy

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by oluwasegun007(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2020
As team BBW wey I be...

This is graphic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by nwajesus12(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Skinny with boobs, not bad kiss
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by meccuno: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Happy birthday ipob yoot

I'm sure their people will say it is Tinubu that drained her like this... Anytin dt does ipob is always caused by tinubu..

See as she be like pankere

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Peacefuluz(f): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
more grace
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Who be this again

Indomie generation
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by lexy2014: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

That size makes it easier for the designers to fit them into clothes, and saves cost of materials...

Compare the amount of materials needed to make clothes for 10 thin models to the amount for 10 models of twice or thrice the size.

Let's not even talk about strutting grace on the runway, and time to fit into clothes.

What do u mean by "strutting grace on d runway"? What scientific studies prove that slimer girls fit into clothes faster than fatter girls?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2020
lexy2014:

What do u mean by "strutting grace on d runway"? What scientific studies prove that slimer girls fit into clothes faster than fatter girls?

Well, I don't know about any such science or research... Those are the very words of professional designers world over. I asked some here in Nigeria.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Lankybaby(f): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2020
I sell paper roll for pos please patronize me anywhere in lagos we deliver
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Happy birthday

Am I the only one this is not looking normal to?

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by SmartPolician: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2020
This babe is veryyyyyyyy fortunate

I don't see her beauty one bit

Happy birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by usah4(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2020
bbode1:
Go to Kano State
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by lexy2014: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, I don't know about any such science or research... Those are the very words of professional designers world over. I asked some here in Nigeria.

What do you mean by "strutting grace on d runway"?
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2020
lexy2014:

What do you mean by "strutting grace on d runway"?

Carriage, walking straight while showing off the exact tailoring perfection of the outfit... More like a 'Mannequin in motion'!!!

The exact words of a designer!!! Not even mine. grin
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Germi9: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
i thought you already saw the advantage of been skinny...,nigga she's celebrating her 40 years birthday and she looks 16 dont you get the logic?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by jubrilELsudan: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
SHE'S STILL FVCKABLE.

I REMEMBER HOW I USED TO FVCK HER IN NEW YORK BACK IN DA DAY RUNWAY STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Sixfeetbelle: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Exactly

Guys click like if you prefer curvy or click share if you prefer slim

FTC likes no do you, now you want extra likes with this nonsense?

Bia, take your time ooh.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Nemesis0147(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2020
bbode1:
aba
Abia state
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by Hopebringer: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Happy birthday ipob yoot

I'm sure their people will say it is Tinubu that drained her like this... Anytin dt does ipob is always caused by tinubu..

See as she be like pankere

Mods the is off topic and breaks rule 2

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today by apache4: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2020
ikota shoping complex just beside VGC

bbode1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins / Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.