Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere (29958 Views)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / Why 2023 Presidency Should Not Be Ceded To Southeast - Fredrick Nwabufo / Irele And Ose LGA In Ondo Should Be Ceded To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere by Adjovi: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Agree with you 100%

But let me be honest with you, many igbos are still seething that Buhari was elected. Not only that, reelected. Nothing he's doing/not doing is surprising anyone from SE. We knew the guy was lacking innovative ideas. N tends to be dictatorial n tribal.

Many in the SE believe the SW voted for him out of spite. Despite the warnings

So when Buhari administration is fuvcking up, the feeling from SE people is Nigeria is getting what it deserves.

But like you said, any bad decisions this administration makes affects ALL Nigerians

That's the problem I'm proudly YouTube and I've never for once supported buhari not to talk of voting for him. I'm just passionate about the country and her people regardless of tribe. So why should the Igbos keep playing that tribal card when the suffering affects all of us plus those who supported this administration and those who didn't?
Re: No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere by Adjovi: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
WizzyVine:

Believe me, it tires me. With these kinds of youths, Nigeria has no future.

Seriously I'm just trying my best to hold on to the hope that all is not yet lost but these set of youths keep clearing my doubt everyday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.