Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project (55920 Views)

Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / Illegal Fees Collected By T.l.oyesina Model School, Monatan, Ibadan. / Ayodeji Salimon Appointed As MAPOLY Rector By Amosun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by bolaayenimo: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stop posting nonsense and supporting corruption

Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

We all know a lot was embezzled in the project, but taking picture of a tiny part and giving it such caption is unacceptable.

The posted structure can't cost more than 5 million. And even a pig will not present it as project worth 50 million. undecided
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by earnit1: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
really
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by bolaayenimo: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Y'all have psychological problems. PREMIUMTIMES did an investigative report. Why y'all calling OP who only posted?

Born2conquer:

Do not Mind the OP

LALASTICLALA Should Delete this thread! It is misleading
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Segzy19: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are very right. Don't mind other people who are outside Ogun state but commenting as if they live in Ogun state
spiralwedge:
Amosun tried but rubbished his works by himself. All his contracts were over bloated and calculated for his selfish political gains.

None of the completed schools are functional and equipped. He only took pictures for commisionning and that was all. He is too cunning and acted like a spoilt baby whose father was the president.

All his completed projects are in Abeokuta where he wanted them to vote enmasse for his senatorial ambition. He got the seat easily. But outside of Ogun central constituency he rubbished his name by himself.

Everywhere else in the state are abandoned projects... From Mowe to Ijoko, akute, agbado, ilaro, agbara, etc

Such a sadist and a corrupt man
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Angeltoyo(f): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sincerely, dis present Governor need to braceup
ayenale1:
Comparing Amosun and Abia gov is like comparing death and sleep... Abia can never get to Ogun standard no apologies. Amosun did great works in Ogun what we lack at the moment is continuity. The current gov should have completed the project but choose no to. Daru Dapo.

Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Neyoh90(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Racoon:
Mr.President will not probe this kind of corruption despite vowing to fight corruption regardless of whosoever is involved because Amosun is his man from their CPC days.
ANPP DAYS...
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
When corruption is second nature to our politicians why won’t this happen and yet they will cry make Nigeria great.

Nigeria Gaint of Africa! How??
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
i keep telling ppl that dapo is working but all his efforts looks futile , he cant start any new project unless he clears up the mess amosun left behind , he seems to be fixing and completing all abandoned projects by amosun
majamajic:

Abia is far better than Ogun in terms of this amosun of a man , he wasted the 8yrs , I suffered in Ogun state in the hands of this man then

Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

We all know a lot was embezzled in the project, but taking picture of a tiny part and giving it such caption is unacceptable.

The posted structure can't cost more than 5 million. And even a pig will not present it as project worth 50 million. undecided

C'mon be reasonable. There is no elevated structure, absolutely none more than a storey that will not cost more than 5 million naira, even if is a small dwelling. Once there is a staircase and a suspended floor involved you are on your way to multi millions.

Except of course you want to give midnight work to rescue agencies. And this is a school building so the specs as with all public buildings is higher.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by wiseoneking: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

He made the promise in 2012 according to your propaganda article, but he commissioned the same model schools in 2016.

Who built the model schools in the pictures I posted? The same Amosun right?

Have you asked the sponsors of your propaganda how many schools they've built for the people of Ogun state?

See? Propaganda miss road, the story and reality no even match.
So, out of roughly 27 billion for the so called model schs, you are bold enough to be flooding this space with two schools with just an average of two buildings which certainly wouldn't have cost more than 350million. Some of your type are the ones that are truly blind and insensitive to the evils of this government because you have a feeble reasons of praising their suppression on the poor masses. We are talking about 27 billion and you are here posting this shiiiiiit
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by blackboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
You said it all.
Anuoluwa1234:
A typical Nigerian man!!!... Many ppl blame the politicians etc, even I,... but truth be told, an average politician is exhibiting what and an average Nigerian man( male/females) will do, if power is given to him!!!.. angry angry angry..

Wickedness, selfishness, scam, lies, every bad behaviour of this life is flowing in our muscles undecided undecided.. I believe there is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria/Nigerians.. something far beyond human comprehension!!!!.

95% of Nigerians are deceitful.. no truth at all, etc... Imagine, a yahoo boy raining curse in government, calling dem Thief.. etc..

How many of us write the correct time when we get to work, how many of us care about our neighbors, etc... This this are all sum up, contributing to all these gibberish!!!..

The Bible says, Righteousness exalts a nation... And here we are, full of lies, hatred bitterness etc... Let's wait and watch how we will grow undecided undecided undecided...

Compare the behaviours of white ppl with the black, and reason why we are still far behind.. there is no magic in it.. but we can't pay the price, cuz of our human nature..

Only those who can realise this fact & understand, will be pulled out of that bondage!!!...

Sincerely, I sometimes wish all my live in Nigeria is just a dream!!! undecided undecided

Argue with Ur keyboard!!!...
Shallom
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

Get ur head checked...

This structure cant cost more than 5 million?

Im not surprised ... U probably dont even know what if costs to do foundation of a room sef contain
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
A typical Nigerian man!!!... Many ppl blame the politicians etc, even I,... but truth be told, an average politician is exhibiting what and an average Nigerian man( male/females) will do, if power is given to him!!!.. angry angry angry..

Wickedness, selfishness, scam, lies, every bad behaviour of this life is flowing in our muscles undecided undecided.. I believe there is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria/Nigerians.. something far beyond human comprehension!!!!.

95% of Nigerians are deceitful.. no truth at all, etc... Imagine, a yahoo boy raining curse in government, calling dem Thief.. etc..

How many of us write the correct time when we get to work, how many of us care about our neighbors, etc... This this are all sum up, contributing to all these gibberish!!!..

The Bible says, Righteousness exalts a nation... And here we are, full of lies, hatred bitterness etc... Let's wait and watch how we will grow undecided undecided undecided...

Compare the behaviours of white ppl with the black, and reason why we are still far behind.. there is no magic in it.. but we can't pay the price, cuz of our human nature..

Only those who can realise this fact & understand, will be pulled out of that bondage!!!...

Sincerely, I sometimes wish all my live in Nigeria is just a dream!!! undecided undecided

Shallom
No everyone is like this
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by roscoman: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amosun did not finished his model Schools has you claimed. The one he built at Ifo Local Governments, Remo and others was not completed.

However, how many average Ogun State indigens can avoid to send there children to this model Schools because of the school fees ?.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by opeey(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
NGpatriot:
OP, who send you with this propaganda?

Let me show you Amosun's model schools.
it is not propaganda, have you been to kenta model school in Abeokuta? it is now criminal den were thieves, rapist hide to do their evil work.. not all model school in ogun state are competed
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Nuesbab: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

And several idiots say Tinubu is stealing Lagos money. How many abandoned projects have you seen in Lagos? From one govenor to another, Tinubu boys are always completing their projects. Even the fat ugly Ambode that we kicked out, Sanwo-Olu is finishing all the projects that Ambode started and has even commissioned many after completing them. Yet some buffoons are comparing Tinubu to other Nigeria evil politicians.

My father is from Ogun State while my mother is from Kwara. I live around Lagos/Ogun border, once you step a foot on Ogun soil, you start seeing years of neglect by evil Ogun politicians from Gbenga Daniel to Ibikunle Amosun, Thunder will strike the two of them.

Abandoned project in lagos. Won popopoporrr in speedy voice.
Its very clear that you dont stay in lagos.
If you do, you will know that Lagos badagry expressway has been on for more than 16years now, mile 2 /marina blue rail has been on for 16years also and many many many many abandoned road projects.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Ikmonie92: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2020
ayenale1:
Comparing Amosun and Abia gov is like comparing death and sleep... Abia can never get to Ogun standard no apologies. Amosun did great works in Ogun what we lack at the moment is continuity. The current gov should have completed the project but choose no to. Daru Dapo.
You see say ur head no correct? After the comparison u now ended ur useless opinion by showcasing ur level of iberiberism. Anumpama
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by pretyval: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2020
How can corruptionist fight corruptioner?

Racoon:
Mr.President will not probe this kind of corruption despite vowing to fight corruption regardless of whosoever is involved because Amosun is his man from their CPC days.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Billygee2u: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2020
Racoon:
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by toprealman: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

Uncle, this is the sad reality in the contraption called Nigeria!
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by ayenale1(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Ikmonie92:

You see say ur head no correct? After the comparison u now ended ur useless opinion by showcasing ur level of iberiberism. Anumpama

Back to sender, how many president has Abia state produced from its creation, how many noble laureate has Abia produced, number of universities in Ogun state is more than Abia, number of industries in Ogun state is more than Abia o, Ogun has more durable roads than Abia o, madman Ogun state is more CLEANER and SERENE than Abia o, we don't do graphic projects here unlike Abia and our gov don't share kerosene as political insensitive because we're far more than that BUT Abia has produced more corrupt govs than Ogun state. Some of your brothers will land in Ogun state thinking they are in Lagos, guy i no wan abuse you because i have good friends from Abia state...mecheonu next time aniofa.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by ayenale1(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Ikmonie92:

Back to sender, how many president has Abia state produced from its creation, how many noble laureate has Abia produced, number of universities in Ogun state is more than Abia, number of industries in Ogun state is more than Abia o, Ogun has more durable roads than Abia o, madman Ogun state is more CLEANER and SERENE than Abia o, we don't do graphic projects here unlike Abia and our gov don't share kerosene as political insensitive because we're far more than that BUT Abia has produced more corrupt govs than Ogun state. Some of your brothers will land in Ogun state thinking they are in Lagos, guy i no wan abuse you because i have good friends from Abia state...mechionu next time aniofa.
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Lawalemi(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2020
That man is as useless as Oshoba and Gbenga Daniel. Ogun has always been unfortunate with leadership
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by WealthyMay(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2020
majamajic:
Join the Alagbado bridge, matogun road , akute road , he left everything and go after pouring some red sands on them

which kin governor be amosun ?

Add Agbara to Atan road, igbesa and ketu adie owe road.

Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by Joshforeal: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Shallom
Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by koladami: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
Look at how pictures are flying up and down to confuse the people here.

To properly educate the people and not further engage in cheap propaganda or image laundering, the two parties should answer these questions:

Out of the 20 Model Schools, how many were completed before the expiration of his 8 years tenure?

How many were operational before he left office?
Exactly! I can say it with all confidence that most of those schools are not operational yet
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by CioAngels(f): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/406144-investigations-inside-ibikunle-amosuns-n27-3-billion-abandoned-model-school-project.html
Nigerian leaders are simply wicked, Vampires, thieves.He has embszzeled all the money. May he be brought to disgrace/shame. May the gods of the judge them all
Re: Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project by CioAngels(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
These are the group of people prophet Ebelelewa should spiritually Close down and not BBA who ministers levied before their business got started.

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51