Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice (38058 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / Senator Eze Ajoku Bags Doctorate Degree In Divinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by 9icetoo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m also familiar with Gbagada express and it’s a much bigger road than the mile 2/oshodi one. Even the service lanes are access differently cos of crowd along the mile 2 side of which sm service lanes are even 2 ways rather than one way. Most buses drop passengers on the express and that’s the norm for years.

If u look carefully at the truck there was no collision or any sort. It just fell, tumbled at sm speed. Now I have seen these same bloody trucks carry loads or even containers and they are slanting to one side. People will stop and stare at the madness bt nobody know what exactly to do or say about it. It’s that sad.
At the bolded. So that makes it right?
You see my point?

Commercial buses should stick to service lanes if they have to pick and drop passengers. It is that simple.

There must not be a collision for a truck to fall. Sudden change in direction at even moderate speed can topple a loaded truck.

Let's continue normalising and excusing wrong doing.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
9icetoo:

At the bolded. So that makes it right?
You see my point?

Commercial buses should stick to service lanes if they have to pick and drop passengers. It is that simple.

There must not be a collision for a truck to fall. Sudden change in direction at even moderate speed can topple a loaded truck.

Let's continue normalising and excusing wrong doing.

I’m not normalizing anything here. The service lanes are not very accessible. I stated the reasons small in size and even yet 2 way rather than one way u have a gbagada.

If they must be used u must make them accessible. That being said trailers pass there all the time for years and they don’t fall unless when they have faults or a bad road situation.

Ure not familiar with the route so u can’t understand my view here. People who do will get me.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Kissiemu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nna men!

See fine girl wey just die!

She get boyfriend?
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Ojiofor: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Corruption both at state and federal level just killed this beautiful lady.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by jaxxy(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2020
nerorex01:
What a sad story
After person reach this stage of growth in life and suddenly death snatch am
Mehn... This life no balance

We have idiots as leaders that’s all. Life has nothing to do with this... It was totally avoidable like many of the others.

I hope the woman sues somebody. It’s heart breaking. This is not an accident it is intentional negligence and gross irresponsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Denique(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2020
chi4ik:
Too bad, her mum is my foster father's younger sister..

We have been crying and weeping. R.I.P Chi.

It is well. God be with you all embarassed
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Dahustler007(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2020
So Sad
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by CioAngels(f): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
God forgive me not true, the trailers belongs majorly to the northerners and they are never clamped, unprotected. It happens almost on daily basis and nobody is brought to book because of the region they come because they claim they own country. Very big shame to southern leaders who claim to have all the education, yet the can't stand to take decisions. This is why Gwazo call them slaves who always scampper for crumps. All these things happening to the poor and they look the other way will one day visit them.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
and the driver of the container....is he still alive, if yes...why is he still alive
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by cooooooks(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2021
I've been looking for this exact service in port.

Please check your email.

hecha38:
Sori

Meanwhile if you're in port Harcourt and u have a car that's not being used. What are u waiting for? When u can get 30k+ every single week from taxify or pamdrive. Just call me I'll put you through. 100% legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.