Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo (6268 Views)

Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Whiteangel1234: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
■THE NAME IS IGBO, THE LAND IS IGBO, IT IS UBIAJA BUT THEY CALL IT ESAN IN EDO STATE

Esan is not a recognised name of any ethnic group, its an insultive word meaning people that ran away, the name is Ubiaja. On Sunday 2 August 2020 we shall teach this contentious issue with a few IDU indigenes in the diaspora.

Bini or Igodomigodo, all we want is for all those who want to be free to be set free. Every colonial or racist construct will be dismantled and the oppressed set free.

I wish to state categorically that my respect for the Oba and throne of Bini is unwavering but wherever knowledge leads us we go. It has led us to Ubiaja (Esan) and on Sunday we shall be there.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Mo3891: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020

Land grabbers

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by adekolaelect(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are under the control of alcoholic hang over.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Whiteangel1234: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
You are under the control of alcoholic hang over.

grin grin Ubiaja , Igbanke etc in Edo state is Igbo land

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by favor914: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
■THE NAME IS IGBO, THE LAND IS IGBO, IT IS UBIAJA BUT THEY CALL IT ESAN IN EDO STATE

Esan is not a recognised name of any ethnic group, its an insultive word meaning people that ran away, the name is Ubiaja. On Sunday 2 August 2020 we shall teach this contentious issue with a few IDU indigenes in the diaspora.

Bini or Igodomigodo, all we want is for all those who want to be free to be set free. Every colonial or racist construct will be dismantled and the oppressed set free.

I wish to state categorically that my respect for the Oba and throne of Bini is unwavering but wherever knowledge leads us we go. It has led us to Ubiaja (Esan) and on Sunday we shall be there.
Hypocrite, Every Colonial racist, but you ran to go and get citizenship from them? Dog poo.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by helinues: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Land grabbers Dem.

Why not develop your tiny landlocked land first?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Can Igbos on this forum tell me, IN ALL HONESTY, whether Kanu has brought shame or pride to Ndigbo?

Has his activities endeared Igbos to people more or endeared people to Igbos more?

Has his activities help uplift any Igbo man or woman from poverty (there are poor Igbo people JUST AS THERE ARE IN ANY OTHER TRIBE, so didnt mean that as a shade)?

Has his conduct secured the lives of Igbos more or has it resulted in the loss of lives of Igbos?

Has his conduct brought more happiness or pains and sadness?

What exactly is the utility of Kanu and ipob?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Whiteangel1234: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:
Land grabbers Dem.

How is it land grabbers ? We have many igbos in the former Mid west Region

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

grin grin Ubiaja , Igbanke etc in Edo state is Igbo land
You said that laughing thinking it's funny but it isnt. People are sincerely frowning at these little things you people tend to take lightly because you feel is is nonsensical and shouldn't be taken seriously.

People are taking them seriously.

Similar way I was mad angry when he started mentioning Benue state (especially Igedes and Idomas) as biafrans. It is ANNOYING.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by helinues: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

How is it land grabbers ? We have man igbos in the former Mid west Region

The land was lost even before the civil war...

You guys should move on unless if you guys want to start another senseless war..

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
See them, it's only election period you hear APC minions bring up propagandas to cause ethnic conflict..

2015 - Igbos should drown in lagoon (Akiolu)
2019 - we no de trust una (remi tinubu)
2020 - Akeredolu's wife became Igbo
2020 - Edo part of SE

Nigerians already know the pattern..
Edo is South South..

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Notasyouthink: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:
Land grabbers Dem.

A tribe in the south grabbed Bini peoples land and today their world is revolving around that very land.
This tribe is the real land grabbers of all time.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Useless nonetity from abia state.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Simvan: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by AlabiJ: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Esseite:
See them, it's only election period you hear APC minions bring up propagandas to cause ethnic conflict..

2015 - Igbos should drown in lagoon (Akiolu)
2019 - we no de trust una (remi tinubu)

Nigerians already know the pattern..
Edo is South South..

You must have serious comprehension issues. What does this nonsense post of yours have to do with a confirmed ipob's attempt to rewrite Esan people's historical identity and land-grab??

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Balogunodua(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Benin don suffer Etinosa1234 must hear this grin grin

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Balogunodua(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Notasyouthink:
A tribe in the south grabbed Bini peoples land and today their world is revolving around that very land.
This tribe is the real land grabbers of all time.
Yes, we know those land grabbers and the shape of their head.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

You must have serious comprehension issues. What does this nonsense post of yours have to do with a confirmed ipob's attempt to rewrite Esan people's historical identity and land-grab??

Anyone can be anybody on the internet.. did he mention being ipob or Igbo? ... he made you conclude that because it's the aim.

- Akeredolu's wife only became Igbo during Ondo election..

- Ubiaja started sounding Igbo during Edo election...

It's a pattern already.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Oloripelebe: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ss/se blodas... Mazi don talk
Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Etinosa1234: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Balogunodua:
Benin don suffer Etinosa1234 must hear this grin grin

Dat guy Na severe drunkard...

All the villages in Ubiaja are all esan-named

I'm waiting for the proof that Ubiaja is Igbo...

I nor blame am Sha...Na freebasics wey airtel give am I blame

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by AlabiJ: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Esseite:

Anyone can be anybody on the internet..

Akeredolu's wife only became Igbo during election..

Ubiaja started sounding Igbo during Edo election...

It's a pattern already.

Guy stop talking trash. The Op is an igboman like you, you can check his post history. He's a confam ipob evangelist. But as a typical igboman that you are instead of calling your fellow ipob that is stepping out of line to order you had to try to deflect by taking shots at Yorubas. You people will never change.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Etinosa1234: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
For someone that holds Nnamdi Kanu in high esteem as his professor of history,... I'm not surprised

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Balogunodua(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Dat guy Na severe drunkard...
All the villages in Ubiaja are all esan-named ..
I'm waiting for the proof that Ubiaja is Igbo...
I nor blame am Sha...Na freebasics wey airtel give am I blame

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Balogunodua(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Esseite:

Anyone can be anybody on the internet.. did he mention being ipob or Igbo? ... he made you conclude that because it's the aim.

- Akeredolu's wife only became Igbo during Ondo election..

- Ubiaja started sounding Igbo during Edo election...

It's a pattern already.
The Op is a confirm Ipob miscreant on this forum and you can't chanpe that.

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Obalatule: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and IPob cannot possibly think they can Tie in all the Tentacles of ancient Igbo expansions, The fact is that it stretches all over the SS through the NC and even into SW, I opened Google maps sometime ago and kept seeing complete Igbo town and village names all over Edo, kogi, benue and ondo, like this Ubiaja expressly means bush for sacrifices in Igbo,..... this footprints can either be Igbo migrations ..,nobody knows, the bottom line is that the current indigenes has totally lost this Igbo connections overtime and should be left alone

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Obalatule: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Igbos traversed the whole Southern Nigeria during the early times, and their domineering attitude meant town and village names always bore their footprint anywhere they went, From the Nri dibias that frequented Bini to Awka metal workers and merchants.....This doesn't mean that any Igbo sounding community is igbo

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by hajimosho(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simvan:
Etinosa1234:

Honestly, I have never seen a society so deranged mentally like those whom MNK has touched their reasoning faculty.

My advice to Esan people is to enlighten their people more about this decadency like the Yorubas have always done online and offline. Or else, they will protest for the succession of your traditional rulers grin, and claim they are the only reason development came to your land cool

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by hajimosho(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Obalatule:
Balogunodua:

Their tentacles has also reached Lagos, where streets were named after these people. They love claiming what does not belong to them.

The tsunami that will hit them in the 2nd tenure of Sanwo-olu will be devastating kiss, hands are on deck on how to put these arrogant economic refugees to check.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Whiteangel1234: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Obalatule:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPob cannot possibly think they can Tie in all the Tentacles of ancient Igbo expansions, The fact is that it stretches all over the SS through the NC and even into SW, I opened Google maps sometime ago and kept seeing complete Igbo town and village names all over Edo, kogi, benue and ondo, like this Ubiaja expressly means bush for sacrifices in Igbo,..... this footprints can either be Igbo migrations ..,nobody knows, the bottom line is that the current indigenes has totally lost this Igbo connections overtime and should be left alone

Igbo language is based on vocal intonations if you pronounce UBIAJA it also means

Ubi -- Farmland
Aja--- Sand

So it can also mean The Sandy Farmland

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Commonsense99: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
The first question ought tobe, what is the meaning of UBIAJA in esan language?
Does it have any meaning in igbo language?

For my yoruba friends whose impotent d1ck gets erect everytime they hear anything igbo, is there any village in yoruba that bears a different name that sounds like an Efik name?
hajimosho:

Their tentacles has also reached Lagos, where streets were named after these people. They love claiming what does not belong to them.

[b]The tsunami that will hit them in the 2nd tenure of Sanwo-olu will be devastating
kiss, hands are on deck on how to put these arrogant economic refugees to check.
[/b]
Shut the Fvck up! When that tsunami starts we will know who will run away for each other!. Start it first then our prayers must have been answered faster than we thought.
You cretins said you don't want igbos to disintegrate, it's a lose lose situation for Y'all, we stay back in Nigeria and buy up Lagos and you pay us house rents cool

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Obalatule: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Igbo language is based on vocal intonations if you pronounce UBIAJA it also means

Ubi -- Farmland
Aja--- Sand

So it can also mean The Sandy Farmland
Yea whichever way, the name of the place definitely has an Igbo origin I can't say much about the people though

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by kingzizzy: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
omenka:
Can Igbos on this forum tell me, IN ALL HONESTY, whether Kanu has brought shame or pride to Ndigbo?

Let me put it this way. If a Fulani man like Buhari could get elected twice as president, despite coming from a tribe of herdsmen who are armed and slaughtering thousands of Nigerians every year, then the above question about Kanu does not arise.

7 People Trapped As Building Collapses Inside Lagos Secretariat / Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses / A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!!