Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha (5568 Views)

Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Firefoxx1: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Usually I'm the last to be perturbed by sociopolitical inclination or even indoctrination of a people, so long it doesn't pose any real danger to me and my loved ones. It's a free world.

However, with the recent actions of IPOB and extremism in ideology that is becoming more obvious by the day, I guess we all can't just sit by and look. Personally, I feel the only difference between this organization and renown terrorist organizations, is basically access to weaponry. Fundamentally, they share certain traits.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Where is the human rights and freedoms these people pretend to espouse? Isn't anyone free to practice any religion of their choice anymore?

Why such HATRED? A BROTHER dies and you are ecstatic simply because HE IS A MUSLIM.

This is just terrible.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Simplyleo: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
omenka:
Where is the human rights and freedoms these people pretend to espouse? Isn't anyone free to practice any religion of their choice anymore?

Why such HATRED? A BROTHER dies and you are ecstatic simply because HE IS A MUSLIM.

This is just terrible.
When lamidi cownu said Igbos are pigs and idiots, you might have wondered why he described his worshippers as such. He knows them in and out and only he can qualify them with the most appropriate adjectives.

Ipob is one congregation of fools, illiterates and criminals. They have neither objectives nor goals. All they do is to wait and quickly latch into any opportunity to cause chaos so they can steal and rob people of their hard earnings.

If you check very well, no educated and successful igbos subscribe to the criminal tendencies by the ipob lunatics. undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Whiteangel1234: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin grin I dont need to pretend and show fake love to Mallam Yusuf Nwoha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Charmingrascal(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hate filled gene

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Mo3891: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Children of hate

Go on Radio Biafra London page and see the level of toxicity and bitterness that exist among them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Ooni: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
omenka:

This is just terrible.
I don't think they stopped him from practicing his religion. what I saw them saying was that he wasn't a true muslim. He joined only request money from Northerners for erecting mosque which he never built.

Moreover some of them even said he mixed mixed "Yusuf" which is for muslims with "Chi" which I think means God almighty in Ibo languge which made God to strike him in kogi.

I don't know which of these claims is true but I have lived with ibos in Lagos and can tell you they give no damn which religion you practice. Pls let's focus more on our issues before we start sounding someway.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Miracle1991: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooni:
I don't think they stopped him from practicing his religion. what I saw them saying was that he wasn't a true muslim. He joined only request money from Northerners for erecting mosque which he never built.

Moreover some of them even said he mixed mixed "Yusuf" which is for muslims with "Chi" which I think means God almighty in Ibo languge which made God to strike him in kogi.

I don't know which of these claims is true but I have lived with ibos in Lagos and can tell you they give no damn which religion you practice. Pls let's focus more on our issues before we start sounding someway.

Yusuf is not a Muslim name.Pls go and read the hausa Bible.
Some people are illiterates sha.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Ooni: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
Yusuf is not a Muslim name.Pls go and read the hausa Bible.
Some people are illiterates sha.
what is it?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by helinues: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Anger, Envy, Insult, Frustration is their regular trademark

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by PVision2020(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooni:

I don't know which of these claims is true but I have lived with ibos in Lagos and can tell you they give no damn which religion you practice.

When will you be proud of your Igbo heritage?
When did it become a crime/shame to be called Igbo?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Aboks(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mallam nyamiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by helinues: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooni:

You are not a Yoruba today?

Wonders... undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Wigetsolar: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Balogunodua(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooni:
[s] I don't think they stopped him from practicing his religion. what I saw them saying was that he wasn't a true muslim. He joined only request money from Northerners for erecting mosque which he never built.

I don't know which of these claims is true but I have lived with ibos in Lagos and can tell you they give no damn which religion you practice. Pls let's focus more on our issues before we start sounding someway.[/s]

Trash...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Simplyleo: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Ooni:

[/s]
Nonsense and ingredients.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Christistruth00: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mo3891:
Children of hate

Go on Radio Biafra London page and see the level of toxicity and bitterness that exist among them

They are just badly bred spoilt kids with no respect for even their elders not to talk of their mates.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by hajimosho(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020

They are naturally inclined to hate rather than use moral instinct in analysing issues. If they can rejoice on the death of their fellow ethnic personality because of difference in religious belief, what's the fate of other who share no ancestral link with them

As rightly said, the difference between Igbos and terrorists is their lack of access to war ammunitions, therefore they wish their perceived enemies death without making physical assault

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by TRIGITIS: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
Ooni:

[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by ogbuefi677(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ooni:

Tell them ooo.
So many indigenous and non indigenous muslims especially in Ebonyi,Imo and Enugu,yet you never hear of religious crises but yerobber mumuslims with their Islam approved Taqqiya want us to believe Igbos are religiously intolerant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by kingzizzy: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Firefoxx1:
Usually I'm the last to be perturbed by sociopolitical inclination or even indoctrination of a people, so long it doesn't pose any real danger to me and my loved ones. It's a free world.

However, with the recent actions of IPOB and extremism in ideology that is becoming more obvious by the day, I guess we all can't just sit by and look. Personally, I feel the only difference between this organization and renown terrorist organizations, is basically access to weaponry. Fundamentally, they share certain traits.

Stop talking like kid. The day Abacha died, many Nigerians came out on the streets to openly rejoice, was that terrorism or extremism? It may be morally wrong to rejoice at the death of a person because of his religious inclination, but it is legally right. Anyone is free to rejoice at the death of another, it is not against the law

What amazes about you Nigerians is that you have have several armed movements out there from Boko haram to killer herdsmen to Niger Delta militants to bandits in the North, all armed and killing people daily. But the headache of some of you is unarmed IPOB that has no proven case of having killed anybody

What a shame.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Balogunodua(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
ogbuefi677:

[s]Tell them ooo.
So many indigenous and non indigenous muslims especially in Ebonyi,Imo and Enugu,yet you never hear of religious crises but yerobber mumuslims with their Islam approved Taqqiya want us to believe Igbos are religiously intolerant. [/s]

Trash from an Ipob lost Jew.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Auladimeji(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm not surprise at all
Igbo hate people that are Muslims, in fact they can kill you if you are not careful,yet they want people to feel pity for them when Fulani herdsmen or NA start dealing with them.Shiooor

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Auladimeji(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mo3891:
Children of hate

Imagine, yet they want Yoruba to partner with them in other to achieve Biafra,lailai,we'll rather support militant than Igbo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

I know u will be here. Be looking for ipob thread to show case ur zombie work. Don't go and hold APC and Buhari accountable for their useless governance

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Auladimeji(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

Stop talking like kid. The day Abacha died, many Nigerians came out on the streets to openly rejoice, was that terrorism or extremism? It may be morally wrong to rejoice at the death of a person because of his religious inclination, but it is legally right. Anyone is free to rejoice at the death of another, it is not against the law

What amazes about you Nigerians is that you have have several armed movements out there from Boko haram to killer herdsmen to Niger Delta militants to bandits in the North, all armed and killing people daily. But the headache of some of you is unarmed IPOB that has no proven case of having killed anybody

What a shame.
What are you insinuating now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by BigSarah(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Most people are scared of Islam and it's attributes... But these comments are intolerable, I am honestly disappointed by the outburst of these igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by BigSarah(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

IPOB? Yes
IGBOS? No

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
for being Muslim I have no pity ,Islam has no bearing in igbo land and God be with us in Biafra land I will lead the crusade to cleanse Biafra of Islam

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Samfloxin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
omenka:

This is just terrible.
No Igbo man is supposed to be a Muslim,it is forbidden and stinking

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Samfloxin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
for being Muslim I have no pity ,Islam has no bearing in igbo land and God be with us in Biafra land I will lead the crusade to cleanse Biafra of Islam
Bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

What a shame.

See what contains in your argument, Abacha, the junta, dictator, killer, autocrat...you are bringing him here to make your resolve. If you are a lawyer defending your client, omo, your client will sure know he/she is going to jail straight.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) / 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures / Soludo is the PDP Candidate (Anambra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.