Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied (31743 Views)

Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Jack005(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
In the said video, ipob miscreants were seen drinking Sowore's urine.

Reno said the video was characterized by dishonest editing for malicious intent.

Now, between sowore, the newly enthroned god of ipob lunatics and Reno, a long time god of ipob miscreants, which side will the miscreants be?

Only time will tell. undecided
You and tribalism sha .I don't know what you gain from this, everytime Ipob Ipob Ipob.. You no dey tire??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by zuto4u(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Are u minding that tribalistic and frustrated bigot?
Tonimax:

Oga oo
Wetin concern ipob or iPod with this matter sef

Gosh seems u have nightmares becos of them cheesy

Every matter u must mention dem
Police catch thief u will say ipob
Mama sikira beans no sweet today u go mention ipob
Conductor no give u change u must mention dem

Nawa for some people sha undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Tulsaguy: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol.

I will rather hit the like button because Sowore's case is closer to human reasoning. cheesy

Lol.... Damnn Niga...

U try

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by NGpatriot: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tulsaguy:

This is a case of God scattering the language of bubu's enemies. Reno's soul has never known peace nor rest since 2015. I think sowore is still bettee than Renoomokriminal in that while sowore said bubu has lost part of his brain for cognitive functions, omokriminal, ffk & kanu once lied to the world that bubu is dead. That it's his clone that we are seeing in Aso.

Btw sowore who said bubu lost his cognitive functions (which may be true considering bubu's age and omokriminal who said he was dead only to now change mouth to defend his imaginary al-sudan, who do we believe?

Hit like for Sowore & share for Renoomokriminal...

Can't do it, both of them are equally on the reetarded side.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by pquaver(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Who are the "our" ? Do you know my tribe? Please, I don't care about anyone tribe. Can't even remember the last time I visited Africa. If you read my sig, you'd see I'm out against any form of discrimination/sectionalism. I would appreciate if you stop attempting to box me into a corner. Thanks.

I don't know your tribe but our represent me and the tribe I come from which is Igbo.. You can be from kafanchan for all I care
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by pquaver(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
lomprico:

what did the igbos start?

Here on Nairaland.. I am not talking of Nigeria in general and if you still go to Nigeria as a whole we still started it with that coup..
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by WoundedLamb: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
pquaver:

I don't know your tribe but our represent me and the tribe I come from which is Igbo.. You can be from kafanchan for all I care

Then quote and correct your tribalistic people and stay out of my mention as you don't care.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by fulanimafia: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
membranus:

So says a fulani apologist whose fathers are criminally looting the national wealth, and wishes the status quo to remain so, even if the remaining citizens die in their poverty.

Your judgment is fast gathering speeds.

I pity you and your unborn generations.

Pity yourself & wait till 2023 or end up like the stubborn fly.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by pquaver(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Then quote and correct your tribalistic people and stay out of my mention as you don't care.
I will quote you.. For writing this only when is going one sided we are all on Nairaland together.. If I had seen the ones you wrote to my brothers you post for make sense..
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by honeyB2018: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Can we pedal down a little on this tribalism stuff? It doesn't tell well of anyone's background. Nobody gains from tribalism. A non Igbo man said something about another non Igbo man and a third non Igbo man countered it. But here you are baring your fangs at the Igbo man. Please bro, let's channel our energy on these guys leading the country. Let's collectively bare our fangs at them instead until they take us seriously. We can blame our leaders all we want but until we come together as a people and say it's enough, nothing will change.

#SayNoToTribalism

I have constantly queried this attitude of the Yorubas. Whether any thread has an Igbo coloration or not, it's turned to an Igbo thread, the next is insult and abuses on a whole tribe. No tribe in Nigeria, has opposed on social media, the issue of Biafra like the Yorubas, one begins to image, if the Biafra agitation, is a Yoruba affair only, and not of the nation as a whole.
No one has monopoly of violence, insults and abuses, but the I believe, it will pay us better, if we can tolerate one another, and learn to handle every thread on individual basis, rather than region or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by wiseoneking: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

lol, they do not care if what is being said defy's common logic. Undiscerning minds who cant see through the lies of sowore are the ones accusing the president of cognitive disorder, they must think cognitive function disorder is a phantom disease or illness reserved for jubril El sudan. bunch of lunatics
Nnaa, from which hole are you just creeping out from. You just jump from one comment to another. Nawaa
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by WoundedLamb: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
pquaver:

I will quote you.. For writing this only when is going one sided we are all on Nairaland together.. If I had seen the ones you wrote to my brothers you post for make sense..

I don't know why we are having this chat. I'm doing something. I'm contributing my quota in the war against tribalism and discrimination in general. If you check my posts, you'd see my take on misogyny, religious bigotry, homophobia, etc. If this is the first time you're seeing my post against tribalism, so be it. You can continue being tribalistic if you want but don't fight me for doing the right thing. I have no affiliation whatsoever with your tribe and I have no reason to protect their interest over mine so if I called out that guy, it is because his comment reeks of tribalism and not because I have any tribe's interest so stop making up things to suit your perception. You have the duty to talk to your tribalistic people since they'd rather listen to you as one of them but don't tell me it's wrong to correct a folk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by membranus: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
fulanimafia:

Pity yourself & wait till 2023 or end up like the stubborn fly.

E go surprise you when the ladder is taken from under you, and you fall flat on your face.

Let me tell you, there is no 2023 in this country, not when your region is being destroyed by the uneducated miscreants the greeds of your leaders have nurtured up.

That's why I said I pity your unborn posterity, it is going to be tough on them, unless you and your people come to their senses and stop your massive looting of Nigeria and your regional endowments.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Emotionss: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
WoundedLamb:

Can we pedal down a little on this tribalism stuff? It doesn't tell well of anyone's background. Nobody gains from tribalism. A non Igbo man said something about another non Igbo man and a third non Igbo man countered it. But here you are baring your fangs at the Igbo man. Please bro, let's channel our energy on these guys leading the country. Let's collectively bare our fangs at them instead until they take us seriously. We can blame our leaders all we want but until we come together as a people and say it's enough, nothing will change.

#SayNoToTribalism

Bros please let him continue.
Some of us know their game plans already it's all political.
They need tribalism to survive and possibly achieve their goals but be rest assure that we are watching and listening.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Emotionss: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
martowskin1:

NL is not that faceless like u think ... I advice u to be careful... U are gradually biting more than u can chew

Make unna ignore that guy Abeg.
Him time go soon reach.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by muykem: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
When I said God is with president Buhari, many people didn't believe me.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by pquaver(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I don't know why we are having this chat. I'm doing something. I'm contributing my quota in the war against tribalism and discrimination in general. If you check my posts, you'd see my take on misogyny, religious bigotry, homophobia, etc. If this is the first time you're seeing my post against tribalism, so be it. You can continue being tribalistic if you want but don't fight me for doing the right thing. I have no affiliation whatsoever with your tribe and I have no reason to protect their interest over mine so if I called out that guy, it is because his comment reeks of tribalism and not because I have any tribe's interest so stop making up things to suit your perception. You have the duty to talk to your tribalistic people since they'd rather listen to you as one of them but don't tell me it's wrong to correct a folk.
. I have no duty rather you said you are against tribalism probably anti tribal activist . Then I see no reason you are having a problem to talk to the most visible hate group (ipob) I know in Nigeria.. If you are having a problem with it pack up ur activism e no get head. Simple nice evening

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by WoundedLamb: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
pquaver:
. I have no duty rather you said you are against tribalism probably anti tribal activist . Then I see no reason you are having a problem to talk to the most visible hate group (ipob) I know in Nigeria.. If you are having a problem with it pack up ur activism e no get head. Simple nice evening

You win.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by walozanga(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
martowskin1:

NL is not that faceless like u think ... I advice u to be careful... U are gradually biting more than u can chew

He doesn't know wat he is doing to himself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by ZooOga: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
abeg, yankee resident vs yankee resident. cheesy

one lives in california and the other in new jersey.

make dem call ufc and settle tingz in the ring. i go pay to watch the battle.

and a s/o to Champion Israel Adesanya wink wink

Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Bennysam: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

Reno said the video was characterized by dishonest editing for malicious intent.

Now, between sowore, the newly enthroned god of ipob lunatics and Reno, a long time god of ipob miscreants, which side will the miscreants be?

You will die of heart attack one day
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by Karanka: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
pquaver:

Bro I am Igbo but I think when you keep quiet when our people don't mind their business you have no right to tell the other people to channel their energy elsewhere.. Nobody has the monopoly of something.. Let our people first channel their energy to save Igboland before insulting other people's leaders.. I once said it on Nairaland here. Our people think they are the only smart people well now you also see other Nigerians are fast learners. When we do things we enjoy especially when we have the monopoly but the moment others start to learn and give us back a dosage of it we begin to cry.. Do not start what you cannot finish.. First take your preaching to our people who started all this.. Ka Chineke me eziokwu..
Can you explain how Igbos 'started all this'?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

#SayNoToTribalism

don't mind that jobless fella
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are indeed jobless
Re: Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied by pquaver(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Karanka:

Can you explain how Igbos 'started all this'?
. If Nairaland your talking about maybe you are new? We were all here. If is Nigeria you talking about go check your history..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.