Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 (244 Views)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 by no1concept: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Most times, I wonder where things have really gone wrong! I keep wondering if there's actually any other side of morality attached to any religion we confess, be it Christianity, Islam, pegan worship etc.

The rate at which evil, promiscuity, adultery, fornication and all their likes have been torn and rebuilt into a more appealing structure is just something I can't fathom. Things that used to be appalled years back are now been preached and encouraged. Videos with love making scenes that our parents would chase us out of the living room so that we don't watch and get morally corrupted is now like a must watch for every family and it's included age brackets. And yet nobody is actually seeing any thing wrong in all of these!!!?

How on Earth can a show like Big brother Nigeria, with all it's mediocrity, promiscuous virtual, unintelligent and non-educational contents, be a program that's being enjoyed and prioritized right now above the news of looting and stealing of billions by our politicians!!? What in God's name is happening to our youths!!!? People who are supposed to be fearless and stand up with raised voices to demand a better life from our greed bellied politicians who are continuously cartering away with monies that could turn our Lagos into Dubai, our Universities into Oxford, our roads into the roads seen in Sweden, our environment into that seen only in Disney Land.
No wonder an unintelligent fellow somewhere could act a fainting drama for all of us on National television when questioned about billions entrusted into his care for the development of his own people!!!!! And I have been waiting to see the noice making Niger deltan rally through riots to voice their displeasure and demand justice. Up untill now, the south south still remains cold as ice! This cold response is what still gives our unintelligent leaders the impetus to play us anytime they like cos they know we prioritize our own bodily pleasures than long term physical developments that would let us breath for generations to come.

However, am not surprised that our youths are not responding like they should when majority of them have been overtaken by big breasts and sex scenes on Big brother Nigeria, unclad girls on Twitter and stories that must have an icing of sex.

When I mistakenly come across short videos of our girls dancing in just their panties and bra to the songs of celebrities, I keep asking myself what has really gone wrong. The impetus at which they show off their bodies, without remorse or remembering the fact that they have a father, a mother, younger sisters, younger brothers, church friends, school mates etc, out there who could actually see these uploaded videos just alarms me. Well, that is a big part of the reason why rape will be staying with us for a long time.

The most painful part of it all is how many young people will attack you on social media for speaking out against these alarming immorality in the society just like many will read this post and term me a novice or a JJC because I don't flow with ideology of entertainment.

Anyways, it's well. No matter how much black is painted on white, underneath, the white remains white.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
no1concept:
Most times, I wonder where things have really gone wrong! I keep wondering if there's actually any other side of morality attached to any religion we confess, be it Christianity, Islam, pegan worship etc.

The rate at which evil, promiscuity, adultery, fornication and all their likes have been torn and rebuilt into a more appealing structure is just something I can't fathom. Things that used to be appalled years back are now been preached and encouraged. Videos with love making scenes that our parents would chase us out of the living room so that we don't watch and get morally corrupted is now like a must watch for every family and it's included age brackets. And yet nobody is actually seeing any thing wrong in all of these!!!?

How on Earth can a show like Big brother Nigeria, with all it's mediocrity, promiscuous virtual, unintelligent and non-educational contents, be a program that's being enjoyed and prioritized right now above the news of looting and stealing of billions by our politicians!!? What in God's name is happening to our youths!!!? People who are supposed to be fearless and stand up with raised voices to demand a better life from our greed bellied politicians who are continuously cartering away with monies that could turn our Lagos into Dubai, our Universities into Oxford, our roads into the roads seen in Sweden, our environment into that seen only in Disney Land.
No wonder an unintelligent fellow somewhere could act a fainting drama for all of us on National television when questioned about billions entrusted into his care for the development of his own people!!!!! And I have been waiting to see the noice making Niger deltan rally through riots to voice their displeasure and demand justice. Up untill now, the south south still remains cold as ice! This cold response is what still gives our unintelligent leaders the impetus to play us anytime they like cos they know we prioritize our own bodily pleasures than long term physical developments that would let us breath for generations to come.

However, am not surprised that our youths are not responding like they should when majority of them have been overtaken by big breasts and sex scenes on Big brother Nigeria, unclad girls on Twitter and stories that must have an icing of sex.

When I mistakenly come across short videos of our girls dancing in just their panties and bra to the songs of celebrities, I keep asking myself what has really gone wrong. The impetus at which they show off their bodies, without remorse or remembering the fact that they have a father, a mother, younger sisters, younger brothers, church friends, school mates etc, out there who could actually see these uploaded videos just alarms me. Well, that is a big part of the reason why rape will be staying with us for a long time.

The most painful part of it all is how many young people will attack you on social media for speaking out against these alarming immorality in the society just like many will read this post and term me a novice or a JJC because I don't flow with ideology of entertainment.

Anyways, it's well. No matter how much black is painted on white, underneath, the white remains white.
You're correct bro
About the girls aspects I don't think am getting married anytime soon and I pity those niga that got married or is about to get married cause women are something else now honestly they keep showing thing that will seal your mind off marriage

The aspect of our leaders looting our money :
Hmmm bro I'll advice you to just free your mind off that cause Nigeria didn't spoil yesterday and it can't just be good tomorrow or maybe next tomorrow
Good thing is if you have the money leave this shithole when you can cause with the look of things its not like it's gonna get better anytime soon
Re: Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 by Rawhumper(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2020
[you have not talked like a man,dont say Nigeria cant be remedied,with your mentality you are killing it the more.

When these politicians read uour comment they laugh and continue in their wickedness.

If you ignore me and my clarion call,they also get excited knowing there is no hope for our youths.

My brother and patriot,the time has come to put in your efforts and selfless service,its not all about money....money will always come.

Running away wont be the solution,we all have our losses,what makes a real MAN is how he manages and responds to his losses.

Thank you.

quote author=ZINIBANKS post=92342479]
You're correct bro
About the girls aspects I don't think am getting married anytime soon and I pity those niga that got married or is about to get married cause women are something else now honestly they keep showing thing that will seal your mind off marriage

The aspect of our leaders looting our money :
Hmmm bro I'll advice you to just free your mind off that cause Nigeria didn't spoil yesterday and it can't just be good tomorrow or maybe next tomorrow
Good thing is if you have the money leave this shithole when you can cause with the look of things its not like it's gonna get better anytime soon[/quote]
Re: Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 by NDSMELODY(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Pls check your grammar before posting anything next time...........it should be Nigeria and Her youth not Nigeria and it's youth.
Re: Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 by no1concept: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=NDSMELODY post=92359505]Pls check your grammar before posting anything next time...........it should be Nigeria and Her youth not Nigeria and it's youth.[/quote

Thank you so much for your correction. But can you give me a very good reason why it's Nigeria and her youth and not Nigeria and his youth
If you can't come up with anything tangible asides the fact that it's what you were thought in school then you are nothing but conventional.

Anyways, thank you for reading my post Mr/Ms autocorrected ( that is if you actually read it). grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sorry Please / Tiwa Savage Breaks Down In Tears While Narrating Her Grass To Grace Story. Video / Please I'm Really Dieing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.