Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. (1903 Views)

How The Spirit Of My Late Mother Stopped Me From Committing Suicide Yesterday / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
It all began with struggle right from childhood to meet up to life like feeding shelter etc.
Life has never been easy at all. The real suffering started during this lockdown when I lost my job in a textile factory I work due my health condition I was screened out. I struggled up and down but it keeps getting harder day by day. I was forced to learn how to fast when they is nothing to feed on. Still things keeps getting worse. Clearly I saw my self dying but my good look hides everything. So I became depressed weak and hopeless alway praying but no way out I couldn't bear the pain of hunger depression lack of sleep lack of money to buy medicine so I decided to end my life and be free from all this suffering. No work no money no hope sickness etc so I felt useless. I started going through Google on easier way to kill myself so I saw people use snipper mostly this days but I don't have money how will I buy it beside if I have the money to buy snipper I will use it to buy medicine and food and life will go on that day. So I decided to stab myself during the night so I was ok with the idea because I see no use and good in me anymore besides tomorrow I will face more hunger so before that night I logged in to my account on twinkletwin. I am a very shy person so I thought it will be shameful to beg someone out there to help me out but some minute I had to because the hunger itself is taking control over me so I seek out for help. GOD so kind a guy I will name him soon. Felt my pain and transferred me 1k oh my goodness hope restored immediately. I rushed and get some food and medicine then I slept off that night without remembering my plan to end my life. The next day we talked on whatsapp and he kept advising caring and checking on me see he brought me back to life I can't lie but you know everyone is facing one or two things so he even told his friends about me and some helped. So I decided to try at least find a way to start something so as to never beg or think about death but no way he tried too no way so I feed on the one I was given till it finished since it wasn't enough to start a business. So again my food finished I didn't know what to do than to beg again since I was weak n sick n no work to do others helped and others insult me as a theif Scammer etc but once again a man told me to send him email I did and he help me with something to feed on and he advised and discouraged me from killing myself. So I see reason to live again and to be kind to anyone who needs help. Not only cripple that needs help some look ok but are crippled inside. Some gets my account blocked and some helped with the little they have. I thank you all and I thank God for nairaland I would have either died of hunger or killed myself due to depression. But now am hoping to get well soon and look for money to start selling pure water or find money to buy tools and start repairing phones and computer for people.
This is a true life story.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL for making me to see today at least without negative thinking about myself. I don't know where I would have been without you guys. Easymoney00101 Ibroseun01 Jitefarms
UDUJ rasheedatt etc

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Awwwwwww.. Thank you Nairalanders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Awwwwwww.. Thank you Nairalanders.
I appreciate you all. I would have died by now at least am getting better and I didn't kill myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by jaeyking(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
your ability to choose the right advice. is really cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
jaeyking:
your ability to choose the right advice. is really cool
thank you so much sir.
All thanks to God and the people that helped. If not I won't have known when I would have taken my own life due to endless suffering and different things am facing right now

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
I will appreciate anyone who can borrow me some capital to start any business. I will pay back I will even work for anybody who needs my service.

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ohh my this is serious. Thank God for your life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedatt:
Ohh my this is serious.
Thank God for your life..
I appreciate thank you especially what you did for me i received your money too that day thank you

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I appreciate thank you especially what you did for me i received your money too that day thank you
dnt bother dear friend

what is 1 thousand compared to Precious life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedatt:
dnt bother dear friend

what is 1 thousand compared to Precious life.
I swear I value it more than a million you am indebted to you guys

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I appreciate you all. I would have died by now at least am getting better and I didn't kill myself

I recognize person for there..

SHOUTout TO boss UDUJ.. Better human being...

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pimpmaride:

I swear to God he is amazing. He has too much kindness in his heart
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm glad you didn't.....are you a graduate.....

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:
I'm glad you didn't.....are you a graduate.....
no sir. I didn't complete my degree sir due to financial problems.

2 Likes

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
no sir. I didn't complete my degree sir due to financial problems.

Ooohkkayy.....
Please I'm not sir

Lemme see what I can do......where do you stay.....

2 Likes

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Ooohkkayy.....
Please I'm not sir

Lemme see what I can do......where do you stay.....
I stay in zamfara state
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I stay in zamfara state

Oohhkayy.....

I'll check if there's a job there.....

You've got business ideas?

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Oohhkayy.....

I'll check if there's a job there.....

You've got business ideas?
yes I know how to repair phones and computers but getting the tools is the problem
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
yes I know how to repair phones and computers but getting the tools is the problem

It's cool.....

I'm sorry.....if I had money, I would have sent.....

But you can do some jobs then use it to start up your business....

I'll advice you spread your hands

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

It's cool.....

thank you for caring may God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

It's cool.....

it is very hard to see a job now thank you for listening

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
thank you for caring may God bless you

It's cool......

I'll ask a friend if there's any job available... you've got SSCE right?.....
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

It's cool......
I'll ask a friend if there's any job available... you've got SSCE right?.....
yes thank you

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
yes thank you

Alright.....I'll get back to you later( I don't know when but I'll do all I can do)...

Stay positive...... you've got more beautiful life ahead of you....

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xavfra:

Alright.....I'll get back to you later( I don't know when but I'll do all I can do)...

Stay positive...... you've got more beautiful life ahead of you....
Ok thank you may God make it easier for you in all your affairs

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Ok thank you may God make it easier for you in all your affairs

❤️

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by UDUJ(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Twinkletwin17:
I swear to God he is amazing. He has too much kindness in his heart

My bros: Twinkletwin17 and Pimpmaride cool. Thanks for the compliments. You guys are always welcome.

Inbox me your acct details by email. Also send your mobile number and indicate the network provider. Cheers dudes cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

My bros: Twinkletwin17 and Pimpmaride cool. Thanks for the compliments. You guys are always welcome.

Inbox me your acct details by email. Also send your mobile number and indicate the network provider. Cheers dudes cool
Oh my goodness thank you sir right away now.
You have a golden heart sir. I won't mind working for you even for free. I just want to meet you I don't know if they could be any favour I can offer sir.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

I have sent it to your email sir.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Mail sent...

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
God almighty! Sir UDUJ am surprised
my mouth no fit talk waiting my eyes saw. You will never lack any good things in life sir please don't hesitate to call on me any moment am needed sir. Am grateful. You put smiles on my face
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

wow you're a great man.

Thank you for helping them.

I am impressed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Gambling Has Killed Me. I Lost My Salary Today / Baby Alora Needed / Where Can I Get Indian Bridal Jewelry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.