Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? (593 Views)

Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / Any Working Modded Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Paperwork: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Guys is there any working whatsapp right now that can hide online status?
The ones I've been trying only freeze last seen.

If know any, please share the version or drop the link.

Thanks.
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by falcon01: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
maybe GB or OG but users of this tweaked WhatsApp are Insecure Assholes
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Pofgrace(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
Paperwork:

Thanks.
you can mute status nah
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Paperwork: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
falcon01:
maybe GB or OG but users of this tweaked WhatsApp are Insecure Assholes
I need this to get some privacy for business, nothing personal.
Thanks I'll try OG whatsapp.
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Paperwork: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pofgrace:
you can mute status nah
On which modded version?
I've been searching without success, only finding 'freeze last seen'
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Do you mean you don't want some people to view your status? Then you can simply select those who you do not grant such permission. Simply press settings under the 3 dots in the status space
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Pofgrace(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Paperwork:

On which modded version?
I've been searching without success, only finding 'freeze last seen'
on the official version of WhatsApp swipe to status top right hand corner click on the 3 dots and you'll see status privacy there....then you can select the contact you wanted to hide your status from
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Lavoca: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Not even one person understands what OP is implying, OP wants his "ONLINE STATUS" to be hidden i.e when he is active, people should not know about it.

2go was the last app I think offered that and recently on Messenger (Show When You're Active). Facebook should bring that feature to WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by theNOISEmaker: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Paperwork:

Thanks.
Op i think these guys up there are misunderstanding your question. I'm sure you wanna hide your online presence, like you don't want people to know you're online right?
Well if that's the case, No version of Whatsapp be it official or moded version like Gb and the rest has that feature yet. the only alternative to that for now is to Freeze Your last Seen.
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Paperwork: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
theNOISEmaker:
Op i think these guys up there are misunderstanding your question. I'm sure you wanna hide your online presence, like you don't want people to know you're online right?
Well if that's the case, No version of Whatsapp be it official or moded version like Gb and the rest has that feature yet. the only alternative to that for now is to Freeze Your last Seen.
Exactly bro, you understand my request.
Thanks for taking your time to respond.
I think you're right that nothing works because I've tried over 6 modded whatsapps without luck.

Yes I've thought about freeze last seen but then it freezes for everyone so it doesn't fit my need. I want to be chatting with Mr A while telling Mr B that I'm offline.

For now, it seems the best way to go about it is chatting with offline mode. cheesy
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by Paperwork: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks for the responses guys, it seems like there's no solution to this so I'm giving up.
Thanks!
Re: Any Whatsapp That Can Hide Online Status? by LordOfTheWeed: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lavoca:
Not even one person understands what OP is implying, OP wants his "ONLINE STATUS" to be hidden i.e when he is active, people should not know about it.

2go was the last app I think offered that and recently on Messenger (Show When You're Active). Facebook should bring that feature to WhatsApp
The comments above made me realize how unintelligent some nairalanders are grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Budget 45-50k / Cheapest Sub For Gamers / Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Vs Apple A14 Bionic Chip: Full Comparison + Geekbench Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.