Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery (962 Views)

Edo Refinery Orders 200,000 Barrels Of Crude / Obaseki Reforms: Edo Refinery Orders 150,000 Barrels Of Crude To Meet Rising D.. / Edo Refinery Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by levi2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
*Take a look at another Obaseki wonder! - Edo Refinery*

This Is The Edo 1000 barrel per day modular oil refinery At Ologbo 80% Completed. Another MoU Result.

Gov Obaseki Is Busy Flooding The State With MoU Projects, Attracting Both National And International Presence. Na Why Oshiomhole Dey Jealous.

Oshiomhole Is Busy Insulting The Man, The Man Is Busy Working For Edo People.

Obaseki Pepper Dem!!

https://m.facebook.com/IkOsamedeMedia/photos/pcb.154704596231501/154704376231523/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
The governor is really working I must say .

He's obviously the best governor Edo state ever had till date.

But I'm worried the Chinese government would take all this infrastructures should the useless and stupid government of APC default in paying back loans that Buhari's minister collected from
them.

The chineses we all know don't joke with there money

We are in a serious mess in this country right all thanks to APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by XXXXTENTACION: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Naija politicians * decieving the masses since 1960's undecided

¿ cool % /
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by DICKstractor: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Will it still be functional in the next 10years

It's not about building refinaries to score political points, it all balls down to its maintenance

We all know that Nigerians and her governments lack maintenance culture.

I won't shudder, if in the next coming years, this refinary will stop operating if it will even kick start in the fist place

I don't have to give the governor a kudos for doing what we elected him to do.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:

So are you saying we should hand it over to Tinubu , the lizard of bourdilon, since he decides the political direction of Lagos state ?
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by Great2017: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:

It's not about building refinaries to score political points, it all balls down to its maintenance

We all know that Nigerians and her governments lack maintenance culture.

I won't shudder, if in the next coming years, this refinary will stop operating if it will even kick start in the fist place

I don't have to give the governor a kudos for doing what we elected him to do.
But you will give kudos to the APC for doing nothing.
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by searchng4love: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ize-Iyamu’s family rejects him, supports Obaseki’s reelection

The members of Osagie Ize-Iyamu’s family have rejected his candidacy, and have thrown their weight behind Governor Godwin Obaseki’s re-election.

Mr Osazee Ize-Iyamu, who spoke on behalf of the family in Benin City on Saturday, noted that “Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has too much baggage that compromise his candidacy for the gubernatorial election.”

He added: “The last three years and eight months are sufficient proof that Obaseki is the right man for the job. The family is not sentimental about their decision. We are unanimous about this and Obaseki is our preferred candidate at this time. Ize-Iyamu, compared to the technocrat governor, is no match, by any standards.”

Mr Osazee further said: “Obaseki has fixed roads that lead to our houses without asking questions about the people who live in such neighborhoods. Our public schools are looking better than private schools in Edo State and we have not had a single strike by workers in the state under Obaseki.

“More importantly, members of the Ize-Iyamu family who are retirees have been receiving their monthly pension without stress under Obaseki.

These are things we did not enjoy when Osagie Ize-Iyamu was chief of staff and secretary to the state government.”

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by kahal29: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
MOU
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by DICKstractor: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Great2017:

But you will give kudos to the APC for doing nothing.
I'm no APC or PDP fanatic

I'm just a common Nigerian hoping that the government we elected do the right thing
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by searchng4love: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
kahal29:
MOU
Your daddy oshiomole only gave you this. We edolites have moved forward

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by Great2017: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:

I'm no APC or PDP fanatic

I'm just a common Nigerian hoping that the government we elected do the right thing
Good you are not.
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by DICKstractor: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So are you saying we should hand it over to Tinubu , the lizard of bourdilon, since he decides the political direction of Lagos state ?

Lol

I'm not here for any political fight. I belong to neither APC nor PDP. I belong to Nigeria

If Obaseki is the right man, let him continue with his good work but he shouldn't be expecting praises for doing work he was elected for

That's my 2 and ½ cent

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by searchng4love: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:

Lol

I'm not here for any political fight. I belong to neither APC nor PDP. I belong to Nigeria

If Obaseki is the right man, let him continue with his good work but he shouldn't be expecting praises for doing work he was elected for

That's my 2 and ½ cent

Edo: Ize-Iyamu laments rejection by APC govs as 2023 torrents spill

The All Progressives Congress in Edo State has suspended the formal flag-off of its Governorship campaign indefinitely, following alleged refusal by 14 out of 18 Governors elected on the platform of the party (names withheld) to endorse a future that is shrouded in a dense fog of uncertainty as the Candidate of the party in the September 19, Governorship election in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu continue to struggle through a significant logjam in his most ambitious and dangerous political endeavour.

Investigation revealed that the Governors decision to distance themselves from the Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaign borders on the the alleged failure to carryout the directive of Yobe Governor, Mai-Mala Buni and Chairman of APC Caretaker/extra-ordinary Convention Committee directive to the warring factions of the party in Edo State to fuse their party structure into the leadership of Bar. Anselm Ojezua as part of peace deal after the APC National Executive Council (NEC) sacked the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party led by its former Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on June 25, 2020 after the crisis rocking the party attained its apex level ahead of the 2023 General election.

Speaking at a zoom meeting with sub-Coordinators of his Campaign recently, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, described attempt by the APC Governors to abandon him mid-way as distasteful and unfortunate.

A personal aide to Pastor Ize-Iyamu, hinted our Correspondent that his Principal almost broke down in tears while lamenting that he "is becoming home and dry as a result of the development.

“I am fully aware that about 14 APC Governors are not for us. The most worrisome aspect of it is that, they are neither hiding nor apologetic about why they are not supporting him".

According to the aide, the little that he (Ize-Iyamu) has achieved so far, is as a result of his one personal and the support of a popular Benin business Mongol and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

The source also quoted the Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, also blamed his travails on the national leader of APC, Mr Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole over their unwillingness to reconcile with their formal allies including most of the APC northern Governors to have a change of heart and pave the way for the opposition party to full the gauntlet APC campaign as destructive trajectory created by preference of the 14 APC for the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic party in Edo State, Governor Godwin Obaseki, becomes glaring.

But Ize-Iyamu, according to the source, was however encouraged at the meeting not to concede defeat, despite the daunting challenges ahead of him including his inability to agree on a particular venue for the formal flag-off of his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by DICKstractor: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
searchng4love:

Edo: Ize-Iyamu laments rejection by APC govs as 2023 torrents spill

The All Progressives Congress in Edo State has suspended the formal flag-off of its Governorship campaign indefinitely, following alleged refusal by 14 out of 18 Governors elected on the platform of the party (names withheld) to endorse a future that is shrouded in a dense fog of uncertainty as the Candidate of the party in the September 19, Governorship election in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu continue to struggle through a significant logjam in his most ambitious and dangerous political endeavour.

Investigation revealed that the Governors decision to distance themselves from the Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaign borders on the the alleged failure to carryout the directive of Yobe Governor, Mai-Mala Buni and Chairman of APC Caretaker/extra-ordinary Convention Committee directive to the warring factions of the party in Edo State to fuse their party structure into the leadership of Bar. Anselm Ojezua as part of peace deal after the APC National Executive Council (NEC) sacked the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party led by its former Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on June 25, 2020 after the crisis rocking the party attained its apex level ahead of the 2023 General election.

Speaking at a zoom meeting with sub-Coordinators of his Campaign recently, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, described attempt by the APC Governors to abandon him mid-way as distasteful and unfortunate.

A personal aide to Pastor Ize-Iyamu, hinted our Correspondent that his Principal almost broke down in tears while lamenting that he "is becoming home and dry as a result of the development.

“I am fully aware that about 14 APC Governors are not for us. The most worrisome aspect of it is that, they are neither hiding nor apologetic about why they are not supporting him".

According to the aide, the little that he (Ize-Iyamu) has achieved so far, is as a result of his one personal and the support of a popular Benin business Mongol and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

The source also quoted the Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, also blamed his travails on the national leader of APC, Mr Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole over their unwillingness to reconcile with their formal allies including most of the APC northern Governors to have a change of heart and pave the way for the opposition party to full the gauntlet APC campaign as destructive trajectory created by preference of the 14 APC for the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic party in Edo State, Governor Godwin Obaseki, becomes glaring.

But Ize-Iyamu, according to the source, was however encouraged at the meeting not to concede defeat, despite the daunting challenges ahead of him including his inability to agree on a particular venue for the formal flag-off of his campaign.
Your point exactly?
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
DICKstractor:

Lol

That's my 2 and ½ cent

Obaseki is working hard for the betterment of a Edo people so we must applaud him for that as a means of encouragement for more bigger good things to come for Edo people .

Oshiomhole, the chicken politician, whose political career was brought to a disgraceful end by a "ward chairman" governed Edo for 8years with nothing to show for it except Shoprite and few low budget road repairs wants to impose a thief like Ize iyanu on the good people of Edo state so they would continue to steal the wealth of Edo state, E no go work .

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by Luckydubby7(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
God bless and protect governor Obaseki whether he wins or not.
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Isn't that rust i see?
Its a good project but i do not know why we have to keep congratulating elected officers fpr doing their work?
Like for real?
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by searchng4love: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Isn't that rust i see?
Its a good project but i do not know why we have to keep congratulating elected officers fpr doing their work?
Like for real?

Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by Nicholas4(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Obaseki is working hard for the betterment of a Edo people so we must applaud him for that as a means of encouragement for more bigger good things to come for Edo people .

Oshiomhole, the chicken politician, whose political career was brought to a disgraceful end by a "ward chairman" governed Edo for 8years with nothing to show for it except Shoprite and few low budget road repairs wants to impose a thief like Ize iyanu on the good people of Edo state so they would continue to steal the wealth of Edo state, E no go work .
Oshiomhole only deceived the Edolites with audio shoprite project. Please there is no shoprite in Edo State. They don't even have a 6 inches block to their name. Oshiomhole is a criminal.
Re: Take A Look At Another Obaseki Wonder! -edo Refinery by WATCHOVER(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nicholas4:

Oshiomhole only deceived the Edolites with audio shoprite project. Please there is no shoprite in Edo State. They don't even have a 6 inches block to their name. Oshiomhole is a criminal.
By the time INEC finally give certificate of Return to Obaseki before Edo State will know how to handle him (Oshiomhole), and his thug son Kabaka

(1) (Reply)

When Will Igbo Elites React To The Killing Of Innocent Igbo Agitators? / Some Scorched Earth Policies Against Igbo Nation And How It Backfired / Buhari’s nominee to ICC Ishaq Bello lacks competence: Selection Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.