Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

China Loan Terms, Afenifere, And Stark Reality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Loan Terms, Afenifere, And Stark Reality (187 Views)

Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Loan Terms, Afenifere, And Stark Reality by MightySparrow: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
The rumors of the intended loan by the Federal Government from The People’ Republic of China that has gone viral and has raised both dust and questions that are being debated by stakeholders and the concerned.
My own take on it, if it is true that China would claim as part of the agreement a chunk of the land as claimed by Afenifere, “Why not?”
If they claim Sambisa forest that Niger, Nigeria, and Chad could not wrest out of the hands of Boko Haram, China would use their military prowess to liberate the place and if they claim any other place in Nigeria, China- extension will. be created in Nigeria and will be taking visas to enter there. I bet you all amenities that our clueless leaders will not provide in a millennium we be provided in twenty years. What is your own take?

Please don’t laugh over this o!

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Crack In PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi ZLP Move / Gov. Wike Directs Schools In Rivers State To Re-Open / Mallam Gani Audu Felicitates With Rt. Hon Victor Edoror.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.