Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (52204 Views)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Zubydo: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
What sort of madness is this? A 12 years old. Jungle justice is what this guy deserves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by tot(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
teemy:

Somehow, I seem to be getting a vibe that the increase in the punishment for rape has raised the chances of rape victim getting killed in recent times.

There is an even worse punishment for murder, so doesn't have to do with that.
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Brightgem(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
So when are they killing him too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by oluwasegun007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Our laws no just make sense...
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Xisnin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
teemy:

Somehow, I seem to be getting a vibe that the increase in the punishment for rape has raised the chances of rape victim getting killed in recent times.
There is no increase in punishment for rape anywhere in Nigeria.
The 2 years imprisonment law is still in place.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Agugbadin: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
#Justice For ZAINAB.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
High level of wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Reference(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
The poor will always be victims of society and when you mix in a bit of ignorance you obtain a volatile cocktail of tragedy.

The truth is, in the present day Nigeria twelve year olds should not be on the streets unshepherded. To send them on errands is quite frankly playing Russian roulette.

Times have changed. I got the famous 'chopper bicycle' for my 10th birthday and during holidays I would ride from (for those who know/knew the city of Kano well) Bompai where we lived all the way to Malam Aminu Kano airport to plane spot from the gallery. Other times I would ride as far as Bayero University soend all day and return late afternoon without any hint whatsoever of danger and without mobike phones and contact.

These days even as an adult you think carefully where you go and plan extensively about what and who you are likely to meet. Times have changed. In the decades since we have created a society of vice and violence of which once again, the poor and ignorant will easiky fall victim.

Please, donot send your twelve year olds out unsupervised no matter how street smart you think they are. It is not worth the potential pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by kingthreat(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rapists are dangerous. They are willing to kill to cover up their crime

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Agugbadin: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Death penalty would be appropriate for this murder committed by Dare

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Strech(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Johnayoola:
you must be very unfortunate in life to be blaming a whole tribe on a crime committed by one man
will you shut you dirty mouth there..or till I come and shut it for you?. must it be only Yoruba that do rape? abeg make them kukuma give afonjaa them country before them go infest every region with rape.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by kestolove95(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dix days Igbo bear Yoruba or hausa name
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by teemy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5904341/rape-reps-propose-death-sentence#90323163

With the deliberation to increase rape punishment, every rape issue I've read about comes with death for the victims.

Xisnin:

There is no increase in punishment for rape anywhere in Nigeria.
The 2 years imprisonment law is still in place.

tot:

There is an even worse punishment for murder, so doesn't have to do with that.
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Bkayyy: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
Stfu how did you look when you were at her age.
I bet very malnourished. So make i say na ugly corpse. You sound like a rapist
I am neither from ondo nor ogun state

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Goldenheart(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dem don comot that guy post sha... I wan blast am lipsrsealed
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by tot(f): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
teemy:

With the deliberation to increase rape punishment, every rape issue I've read about comes with death for the victims.

And you honestly think people like this okada rider are aware of such? It's simply a natural instinct to cover up their crime.

Secondly, Nigeria is a society where rape victims are still blamed so evil people like this know that in some cases they can turn the story around.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by luluosas(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is where jungle justice is needed. The police better hand in over to the mob so as to be lynched
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by supereagle(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
What's happening to all these young men? They are worst than BH.
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Xisnin(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
teemy:

Oh, it is now deliberation.
Nigerians must be the most educated and intelligent people in the world where average criminals
can anticipate and respond to proposed change in laws in order to benefit themselves.

The odd thing is that kidnappers seems not to care about death penalties that
have already been signed into law in some states.

Most rape cases don't involve death only that the ones with death is more likely to be publicised.
A simple search will convince you.

BTW, selection bias aside, what you read does not constitute reality.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
They say jungle justice isn't the right thing to do but some idiots deserve it.

Dare should either be buried alive or set ablaze. The mob should make sure he gets burnt to ashes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.