Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience (383 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Twinkletwin17: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
It all began with struggle right from childhood to meet up to life like feeding shelter etc.
Life has never been easy at all. The real suffering started during this lockdown when I lost my job in a textile factory I work due my health condition I was screened out. I struggled up and down but it keeps getting harder day by day. I was forced to learn how to fast when they is nothing to feed on. Still things keeps getting worse. Clearly I saw my self dying but my good look hides everything. So I became depressed weak and hopeless alway praying but no way out I couldn't bear the pain of hunger depression lack of sleep lack of money to buy medicine so I decided to end my life and be free from all this suffering. No work no money no hope sickness etc so I felt useless. I started going through Google on easier way to kill myself so I saw people use snipper mostly this days but I don't have money how will I buy it beside if I have the money to buy snipper I will use it to buy medicine and food and life will go on that day. So I decided to stab myself during the night so I was ok with the idea because I see no use and good in me anymore besides tomorrow I will face more hunger so before that night I logged in to my account on twinkletwin. I am a very shy person so I thought it will be shameful to beg someone out there to help me out but some minute I had to because the hunger itself is taking control over me so I seek out for help. GOD so kind a guy I will name him soon. Felt my pain and transferred me 1k oh my goodness hope restored immediately. I rushed and get some food and medicine then I slept off that night without remembering my plan to end my life. The next day we talked on whatsapp and he kept advising caring and checking on me see he brought me back to life I can't lie but you know everyone is facing one or two things so he even told his friends about me and some helped. So I decided to try at least find a way to start something so as to never beg or think about death but no way he tried too no way so I feed on the one I was given till it finished since it wasn't enough to start a business. So again my food finished I didn't know what to do than to beg again since I was weak n sick n no work to do others helped and others insult me as a theif Scammer etc but once again a man told me to send him email I did and he help me with something to feed on and he advised and discouraged me from killing myself. So I see reason to live again and to be kind to anyone who needs help. Not only cripple that needs help some look ok but are crippled inside. Some gets my account blocked and some helped with the little they have. I thank you all and I thank God for nairaland I would have either died of hunger or killed myself due to depression. But now am hoping to get well soon and look for money to start selling pure water or find money to buy tools and start repairing phones and computer for people.
This is a true life story.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL for making me to see today at least without negative thinking about myself. I don't know where I would have been without you guys. Easymoney00101 Ibroseun01 Jitefarms
UDUJ rasheedatt etc.

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Kriss216: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
We're all going through some challenges but we can't give up. Life is for the strong. Keep living

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Twinkletwin17: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:
Sorry
thank you guys you did a great job for me am grateful
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Baawaa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Is everywhere,is general thing now in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Twinkletwin17: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Baawaa:
Is everywhere,is general thing now in Nigeria
no be small things o I saw hell. I began to lose weight and my sights may God bless all Nairalanders
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Twinkletwin17: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kriss216:
We're all going through some challenges but we can't give up. Life is for the strong. Keep living
indeed thank you
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by chatinent: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Suicide is not an option!

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. True Life Experience by Twinkletwin17: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
chatinent:
Suicide is not an option!
you are right just that at that moment if nobody discoraged you you won't know until it's too late

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Are Witches! / Nonsense..... Check This Out / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.